Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I think you'll find that's like 200 bullets per addict

Trump taking a note from good ol' Duterte I see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/878208772832976896

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Jose posted:

how long do we have to wait before they name battleships after trump?

Are there Latrine-Cruisers or waste-disposal ships?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Why would anyone want to HELP retard idiot baby like trump elected?? 🤔

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Teikanmi posted:

To ruin the US, simple.
Better than any military attack, sanctions, cyber attack, terrorist attack, etc.

Its only 150ish days and hes already cost the US a few billion dollars in lost tourism and other stuff, and its forcast to get worse.

lol the US voted in Trump.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Teikanmi posted:

'cause he drained the swamp?

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the only reason this country pretends to care about the opiate epidemic is because it isn't limited to poors

Vices enjoyed by the poor that make them less productive are the ones stamped down on, hence heroin being punished more severely than cocaine.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

quote:

On Aug. 15, Johnson arranged a conference call with dozens of state officials, hoping to enlist their support. He ran into a wall of resistance.

The reaction “ranged from neutral to negative,” Johnson said in congressional testimony Wednesday.

Brian Kemp, the Republican secretary of state of Georgia, used the call to denounce Johnson’s proposal as an assault on state rights. “I think it was a politically calculated move by the previous administration,” Kemp said in a recent interview, adding that he remains unconvinced that Russia waged a campaign to disrupt the 2016 race. “I don’t necessarily believe that,” he said.

Stung by the reaction, the White House turned to Congress for help, hoping that a bipartisan appeal to states would be more effective.

In early September, Johnson, Comey, arrived on Capitol Hill in a caravan of black SUVs for a meeting with 12 key members of Congress, including the leadership of both parties.

The meeting devolved into a partisan squabble.

“The Dems were, ‘Hey, we have to tell the public,’ ” recalled one participant. But Republicans resisted, arguing that to warn the public that the election was under attack would further Russia’s aim of sapping confidence in the system.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) went further, officials said, voicing skepticism that the underlying intelligence truly supported the White House’s claims. Through a spokeswoman, McConnell declined to comment, citing the secrecy of that meeting.

Key Democrats were stunned by the GOP response and exasperated that the White House seemed willing to let Republican opposition block any pre-election move.

The Republicans hated Obama so much that they were perfectly ok with Russia interfering with US elections. lol!

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
The god drat party of Reagan rolling over for Putin :hmbol:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

tpink posted:

The god drat party of Reagan rolling over for Putin :hmbol:

"Mr. Putin, tear down this firewall"

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Its gonna come out that the Republican party is rear end-deep in shady Russian money haha

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Its gonna come out that the Republican party is rear end-deep in shady Russian money haha

Gonna? Like future tense? Lol

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
to run for office you need to sell yourself to the highest bidder. why is it surprising that russia decided to buy what american politicians were selling?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

2Scoops is proposing a law that's been in effect for 20 years

Watch him claim that he mastered time travel to go make this law a reality :hmbol:

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Putin is following the well worn doctrine that if you want to truly destroy your adversary you have to get them to somehow tear themselves apart

Straight up antagonism doesn't work as it just unites your enemy against you

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
If Democrats would drop just one of their loving issues for one election cycle, they could murder the GOP for all time.

"Hey, you know what? We don't really give a poo poo about guns for the next election."

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Donald "poison pill" Trump is president of the USA, comrades.

lol

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

ElGroucho posted:

If Democrats would drop just one of their loving issues for one election cycle, they could murder the GOP for all time.

"Hey, you know what? We don't really give a poo poo about guns for the next election."

Clinton literally said at the debate that she is pro gun and understands how important it is especially in rural communities and all she wanted was reasonable background checks that most Americans support

It didn't matter as you know

And also I thought democrats not being leftist enough is what costs them elections?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

do u know jenny posted:

Clinton literally said at the debate that she is pro gun and understands how important it is especially in rural communities and all she wanted was reasonable background checks that most Americans support

"Hillary can't be trusted with guns, she did Benghazi!"

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

do u know jenny posted:

It didn't matter as you know

And also I thought democrats not being leftist enough is what costs them elections?

Hillary could have done magic Demigod tricks, it wouldn't have mattered, she was a terrible loving candidate that Democrats could barely stomach, and I blame her as much as I blame the retardation of America for the pickle we are in.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

i hope enough is preserved so that when the seas and wars wash us away that the dolphins inheriting the earth will learn from our mistakes.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

ElGroucho posted:

Hillary could have done magic Demigod tricks

This is a weird example of something she could have done to gain favor with the Right because I think you and I both know that this would have literally gotten her burned at the stake

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
This is reminding me that the Dem candidate for that GA special election everyone made a big deal about was literally a robot who installed obama.exe and it's making me lol heartily

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

BRISTOL PALINS BABY posted:

i hope enough is preserved so that when the seas and wars wash us away that the dolphins inheriting the earth will learn from our mistakes.

Lol if you think we're leaving even an inch of this Earth un-scorched when we're done with it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/23/robert-mueller-impartiality-trump-russia-investigation

quote:

Donald Trump has questioned the impartiality of special counsel Robert Mueller, who is leading the investigation into Russia’s meddling in the US election and possible collusion with the Trump campaign.

he's definitely getting sacked lol

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

If Bernie stops printing out Donalds tweets, they should be living a happy life without all that bullshit.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

ElGroucho posted:

You think logically, but remember that the GOP base are literal retards who voted for a reality star. Clinton could literally go shoot guns with Charlton Heston's corpse and they'd still believe Fox News when it said she hated guns and wanted to take them all from you and kill your kids.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Dolphins don't have thumbs so how would they even tweet.

The real concern should be if cephalopods inherit the earth. They could probably tweet, and tweet on multiple devices at once.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

someone needs to tweet him the wiki on the Saturday night massacre.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Cthulu Carl posted:

Dolphins don't have thumbs so how would they even tweet.

The real concern should be if cephalopods inherit the earth. They could probably tweet, and tweet on multiple devices at once.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Hillary literally could have been the second coming of Christ (big fat lol goes here) and people still wouldn't have voted her in.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Burt Sexual posted:

someone needs to tweet him the wiki on the Saturday night massacre.

trump only ingest information that is one page, with bullets, maps, and lots of mentions of trump.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Chelsea 2020

"It's Her Turn to Get Owned Now"

loving DNC

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

trump only ingest information that is one page, with bullets, maps, and lots of mentions of trump.

I'm sure the page on the Saturday Night Massacre will have lots of mentions of Trump soon enough.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

ambient robot posted:

This is reminding me that the Dem candidate for that GA special election everyone made a big deal about was literally a robot who installed obama.exe and it's making me lol heartily

I wish the Dems and their media outlets would stop trying to frame these special elections as "a referendum on Trump" because he's only been president for like six months, no R voting places are flipping over on him yet. Maybe by the mid terms, but at this point it's just turning these things into embarrassing expensive disasters for Trump to crow about like an idiot.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Random Stranger posted:

I'm sure the page on the Saturday Night Massacre will have lots of mentions of Trump soon enough.

you made me lol

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Scyantific posted:

Hillary literally could have been the second coming of Christ (big fat lol goes here) and people still wouldn't have voted her in.

If she said she would do wildly popular things that people actually wanted in swing states and maybe actually campaign in Wisconsin they'd vote for her.

She was a garbage candidate who offered basically nothing that people enthusiastically got behind, but she still had the popular vote. The failure of the election was all about her and her team being complete loving morons who assumed they'd win swing states because Obama won them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

She was a garbage candidate who offered basically nothing that people enthusiastically got behind, but she still had the popular vote. The failure of the election was all about her and her team being complete loving morons who assumed they'd win swing states because Obama won them.

LOL that she didn't realize Obama's likability vs hers is like Jordan dunking on your least favorite middle school teacher.