Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

i love galaxy quest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

He's watching purestrain Nude Tayne in HAM mode. :rip:

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
Hold And Modify deez nuts

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki_3px1wQio

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

Hold And Modify deez nuts

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
Lynch Dune did the Baron's death way better. Dune 2 should have had Paul stab him but then the wound starts making balloon farting noises and then the baron starts flying around the room screaming at an increasingly high pitch (ala Judge Doom from Roger Rabbit) while the movie continues as normal, with no-one acknowledging or questioning this until his completely empty skin drops to the floor in a heap in the background halfway through the Fayd fight.

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Bluemillion posted:

Lynch Dune did the Baron's death way better. Dune 2 should have had Paul stab him but then the wound starts making balloon farting noises and then the baron starts flying around the room screaming at an increasingly high pitch (ala Judge Doom from Roger Rabbit) while the movie continues as normal, with no-one acknowledging or questioning this until his completely empty skin drops to the floor in a heap in the background halfway through the Fayd fight.
Also missing a shot this fuckin cool

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

this rules

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

they both seem equally convenient

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
zip disks were one of the earliest implementations of write-only storage

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/UL1YA6C.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/vznHnKa.mp4

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

they should have sent a poet

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Bluemillion posted:

imo Dune part 2 rushed the entire final act and in particular that whole scene

I hope there's an extended version or something

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

also drat Jessica you've been pregnant for like 2 years now, either that or all this poo poo has gone down in 9 months which seems a bit extreme

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:hellyeah:

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

i feel like i can hear the synths and drum machine just looking at this picture

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

also drat Jessica you've been pregnant for like 2 years now, either that or all this poo poo has gone down in 9 months which seems a bit extreme

THANK YOU. After the movie I was wondering how all of that poo poo could have happened especially Jessica and Paul becoming such a changed figure in around what I estimated to be MAYBE 7 or 8 months from the development of the fetus that we saw.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

it's that second one. supposedly the director really didn't want to work with child actors, which i can't really blame him for but it does make things move really quickly.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i ahvent seen dune 2 or read dune please go away to the scifi thread

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

This is ästhetically very pleasing.

I also get the "joke".

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

surely a revrend mother of the bene gessuirit can manipulate the time scale of their own pregnancy's gestation

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

KoRMaK posted:

surely a revrend mother of the bene gessuirit can manipulate the time scale of their own pregnancy's gestation

"ah yeah, well, whenever you notice something like that, a bene gesserit did it" - lucy lawless

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

*click* *click* *click*

nice

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Jonny 290 posted:

there were two inflection points in my young life at which, had i followed them, none of you would know me at all

1: "you gotta live for six months on a decommed nuke sub off the coast of jersey and run it" thing. i knew i would snap and do some weird poo poo

Lol if that was your breaking point then you would have definitely been slightly insane at the end of your sixer.

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

KoRMaK posted:

Yes but they're not allowed to.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

KoRMaK posted:

i think dunc 2 just takes place over the course of a couple of months

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Shaggar posted:

i think dunc 2 just takes place over the course of a couple of months

dunc 2 is a documentary and the events happened in real time

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Arggh Dominic, you gave me the ol' spicy rat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I can fix her...

I know a good vet.