Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Heavyweights drive all like this, but cruiserweights, those guys, you know they all drive like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I forget if I've posted his stand up before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT6qWrhSgI0

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
https://twitter.com/barnettjake/status/1571674994450497536

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

the concern trolling du jour is how everyone is AEW is so unprofessional because the EVPs make jokes about stuff. i'm not working there why do i care about The Decorum of Pro Wrestlers

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
Well not everyone is a Brendan Fraser

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

the concern trolling du jour is how everyone is AEW is so unprofessional because the EVPs make jokes about stuff. i'm not working there why do i care about The Decorum of Pro Wrestlers

I'm personally coming around to the view that as long as guys like Mox, Danielson, and Jericho are stepping up to be locker room leaders, then I don't care if I never see Punk or the Elite back in AEW ever again

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

danielson is a wwe mole it should be aew originals only. replace him with billy gunn

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Super No Vacancy posted:

danielson is a wwe mole it should be aew originals only. replace him with billy gunn

If it's AEW originals only we are kicking out Mox too so you'd need someone else besides Jericho and Billy Gunn.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

he was on their first show that counts

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Super No Vacancy posted:

he was on their first show that counts

Sorry but if you were in WWE when HHH called AEW a pissant company to AEW Original Billy Gunn's face you are not an AEW Original.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
AEW original Tommy Dreamer

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Malcolm Excellent posted:

AEW original Jimmy havoc

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

cagliostr0 posted:

AEW original Jimmy havoc

He ended up being a creep but I kinda liked him.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I'm personally coming around to the view that as long as guys like Mox, Danielson, and Jericho are stepping up to be locker room leaders, then I don't care if I never see Punk or the Elite back in AEW ever again

I want them all in AEW because I like watching them wrestle personally.

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost

AEW original Sunny Daze

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

AEW original Silent Bob

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Basically everything that went wrong with AEW mysteriously started just after Punk arrived but I'm sure getting rid of the elite is a good idea

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Things have been down hill for id say 3 + years now. Wrap it up AEWLUIRS

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

cagliostr0 posted:

Basically everything that went wrong with AEW mysteriously started just after Punk arrived but I'm sure getting rid of the elite is a good idea

The company doing record business and one of the best PPVs of all time was definitely the start of bad things. And then all of the big business that followed. All trouble.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
That was world champion and best wrestler of all time Hangman Adam Page's doing :horse::horse::horse::horse::

Edit: more horses.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/wrestleszn/status/1571899742895882243?t=--Fgf2CSBl_eBNdcWsb9Mw&s=19

She's literally never been there.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I agree, Hayter, come back to Stardom please

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

cagliostr0 posted:

True, when a real leader showed up and embarrassed the Elite and drew more business than them, they got jealous and started trying to kill the company from the inside with a lethal dose of poison.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

That HHH gif is perverse. He looks so creepy. He should be the new fiend

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

forkboy84 posted:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dutch Mantell employed the services of child prostitutes so he should be removed from the business in any capacity.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

coconono posted:

Dutch Mantell employed the services of child prostitutes so he should be removed from the business in any capacity.

...yeah, this seems like something you shouldn't say without SOME kind of corroboration.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I feel this is a good time to look back at some Wade Keller quotes.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm his only friend. his true friends have told me so

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I feel like all of the Keith Lee criticisms could just be summed up as "His cardio could be better" and you won't sound insane while also being true. Don't do whatever it is Wade is doing there.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Lid posted:

She's literally never been there.

She has been there but I'm not counting it:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

forkboy84 posted:

I love Stardom but I want Jamie to get an AEW world championship reign before she goes anywhere else

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Elephant Ambush posted:

I love Stardom but I want Jamie to get an AEW world championship reign before she goes anywhere else

I just want to see her in a promotion I watch, wrestling against world class talent :( Jamie vs 2022 Starlight Kid would rule

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

forkboy84 posted:

I just want to see her in a promotion I watch, wrestling against world class talent :( Jamie vs 2022 Starlight Kid would rule

She deserves to beat Kamitani for the White Belt, and I say that as a huge Kamitani fan

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
https://twitter.com/sundownmotel/status/1572263041043173377?s=20&t=pHDYzSfhF0OV2qQ7hE4tdA

i'm not sure bill realizes why comparing your event to Woodstock 99 is a very dumb thing to do

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

tony khan can probably run down the setlist of every band that performed at every woodstock because he read it on wikipedia one time 20 years ago

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Sir why have you not responded to my no engagement account?? Sir?

https://twitter.com/ELPlethora/status/1572204531068321794

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Person didn't even tag anyone. They posted into the void of twitter.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

TV Zombie posted:

Person didn't even tag anyone. They posted into the void of twitter.

they quote tweeted, which notifies someone just the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

if your question is too stupid to dignify with a response, did you really notify anyone?