Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

FuturePastNow posted:

He instinctively bends down a little when going through doors

So do I :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
Just imagine CNN hires Melissa McCarthy and gets her to voice-over the sketches with the transcript of the questions and answers. This would bring the briefings back to life and piss off Spicer and the WH so much. If they won't permit audio/video in the briefings then we should provide it for them!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Multilake posted:

Just imagine CNN hires Melissa McCarthy and gets her to voice-over the sketches with the transcript of the questions and answers. This would bring the briefings back to life and piss off Spicer and the WH so much. If they won't permit audio/video in the briefings then we should provide it for them!

I hope they keep up with the sketches and then animate them like that A-Ha video.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

taaaaaaaaaaake onnnnnnnnn weeeeeeeeeeeee

taaaaaaaaaaake weeeeeeeee onnnnnnnnnnnnn

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

quote:

So far, five Republican senators have said they cannot vote for the Affordable Care Act repeal as written: Mr. Heller, whose concerns are with the bill’s benefit cuts, and four hard-line conservatives who say the bill is too generous.

Holy underwear, there are senators who think the healthcare bill doesn't gently caress over poor people ENOUGH lmao

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Hmmm, foster children, you say? Could we get some of our experts from the bad Trump thread in here to weigh in on the chance that Comey has been molesting these children? Is it just 95%? Or the full 100%?

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Random Stranger posted:

Like, why hasn't Trump fired Mueller this week? Is he chicken?

Let me explain

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Let me explain

lol

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Let me explain

Haha

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Multilake posted:

'cause he drained the swamp?

23 And on the seventh day of His reign He sat His mountainous
24 Arse in the swamp and lo, the swamp was drained

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Id like to share what I think of the president but my rap sheet speaks for itself lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Let me explain

That's a lol

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3YZbUluOpI&feature=youtu.be

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Jesus my usually poo poo head Republican senator already has ads basically saying trump care kills babies on TV:stare:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Shwqa posted:

Jesus my usually poo poo head Republican senator already has ads basically saying trump care kills babies on TV:stare:

He's bragging

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Shwqa posted:

Not enough?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Shwqa posted:

And its not far wide enough!
BABIES AND KINDERGARTNERS!

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

Cubone posted:

obama should've known better than anybody how somebody can unexpectedly beat hilary clinton in an election

Especially when the media already considers her the winner over that ~RADICAL OUTSIDER NOBODY~

For it is her turn, you see.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

haljordan posted:

Holy underwear, there are senators who think the healthcare bill doesn't gently caress over poor people ENOUGH lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BN3921owBQ

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Shwqa posted:

Jeez, gloating much?

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

haljordan posted:

FREEDOM CAUCUS

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

lmbo

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Dear Trump Thread,

A couple of nights ago I dreamt that I was one of Trump's aides, travelling around with him to various public appearances and such.

In my dream, he was a much more sympathetic character than the one we see in the news. He was genuinely concerned for America and the little guy, and frustrated that everybody seemed to be out to get him when he really did just want to make America greater. He lamented that he had to put on a show for his "demographic", and between appearances just tried to take catnaps when he could. He just seemed like a tired old man, trying to do the right thing despite all the bad guys ganging up on him.

Then I woke up and LOLed.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cubone posted:

obama should've known better than anybody how somebody can unexpectedly beat hilary clinton in an election

Lol

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

:trumppop:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/878413313188802560

Demon Of The Fall fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Jun 24, 2017

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
holy loly

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
in a moment of clarity, trump realizes that he can blame obama for inflicting trump upon america

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

New York Times has created a interactive Trump lies omnibus

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Tumble posted:

in a moment of clarity, trump realizes that he can blame obama for inflicting trump upon america

We

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Wait what, " the Russians meddled , but I still had a legitimate win guys"

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
*votes for Trump to teach PC coastal liberals a lesson
*loses healthcare coverage
*loses benefits

Coastal liberal elites continue wealth accumulation

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain
every lol brings me closer to nirvana and i'm pretty sure by the time this administration is over i will have escaped the wheel

thanks trump

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

haljordan posted:

MAKE THIS GUY THE NEXT PRESIDENT PLZ

That dude should know it's against GOP policy to tell the truth

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Jestery posted:

Wait what, " the Russians meddled , but I still had a legitimate win guys"

I fully expected a second Trump Tweet going "..because it was fake and sad!"

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

He has repeatedly insisted on the legitimacy of his election. He has repeatedly claimed that there were millions of illegal votes (not hacking related) but only for Hillary. He has been in the news all the time lately because he refuses to acknowledge that Russia tampered with the election (guessing that's because he'd then have to also acknowledge that his presidency may be illigitimate).

But as soon as he can use it to say something negative about Obama and feel 3 seconds of satisfaction, he just blows that all up. Now we have an "official" statement from the president admitting that Russia did definitely tamper with the elections. AND he says it at a time when the news about Obama's interaction with the Russian meddling shows that he tried hard to stop it but Republicans kept shutting him down.

Seriously, mind blown. This guy has NO self control.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/ReallyDontTrump/status/878378926044848129

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Trump in one year:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

NotWearingPants posted:

Trump in one year:

Not fat enough.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Catastrophe posted:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

He has repeatedly insisted on the legitimacy of his election. He has repeatedly claimed that there were millions of illegal votes (not hacking related) but only for Hillary. He has been in the news all the time lately because he refuses to acknowledge that Russia tampered with the election (guessing that's because he'd then have to also acknowledge that his presidency may be illigitimate).

But as soon as he can use it to say something negative about Obama and feel 3 seconds of satisfaction, he just blows that all up. Now we have an "official" statement from the president admitting that Russia did definitely tamper with the elections. AND he says it at a time when the news about Obama's interaction with the Russian meddling shows that he tried hard to stop it but Republicans kept shutting him down.

Seriously, mind blown. This guy has NO self control.

I can't wait to see his team backpedaling and then trump ruining all their efforts with another tweet. Then all of us forgetting this because Trump will do something even dumber next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

you kids'll stay out them woods if you know what's good for ya! they's cursed. you can ask anybody. lots of people are saying it, and I, y'know, the really sad thing is that with all of this, the horrible situation they have over there, it really isn't. you know? and there might be a werewolf, and there might be a man with a hook for a hand, and there might be a werewolf, and anything else, and we're gonna look into that, but I never thought the woods were cursed. but now you're just hearing about all that, and you'll have to decide for yourself but there might not be a werewolf.