Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

oldpainless posted:

You should see your brother only once more

At his funeral

More like oldremorseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
My parents are southern Trump supporters but they have some self pride and would never call Obama "the N-word President". That evil poo poo belies just what kind of person you really are. If that's the kind of poo poo he says on the outside than what must he think to himself?

Why do conservatives hate freedom so much? Very unAmerican and sad!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
The only ethical constitutional abortions freedoms, are my abortions freedoms.

Same fygm mindset just replace the variables.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
My little brother is cool and good and I'm like 99% sure he's not a secret racist.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Same.

Although if he was I wouldn't disown him. I'd be pissed at him though.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Oh god, I almost want him to just to see how far into the ground he gets hammered down by the courts. :allears:

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Literally an Onion headline.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
God was a real dick about the handicapped kid, IMO.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

God has a pretty good gig going.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I'm totally gonna call Greg Bayers. Maybe he'll heal my sick child since God straight up refuses to

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Volcott posted:

My little brother is cool and good and I'm like 99% sure he's not a secret racist.

My little brother is a turbonerd with a three-foot anime ponytail and two belts at the same time but at least he's not a racist shithead

I'll take otaku fucknaut over trumpster any day :unsmith:

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I'm a racist little brother.

loving Lithuanians.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

TheKennedys posted:

My little brother is a turbonerd with a three-foot anime ponytail and two belts at the same time but at least he's not a racist shithead

I'll take otaku fucknaut over trumpster any day :unsmith:

This is probably the only reason why my family tolerates me :smith:

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Volcott posted:

I'm a little brother and let me tell you good goon he's struggling with the bigoted feelings he had in his heart. Help him. He's so close to going over to the dark side.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

toanoradian posted:

I'm a little brother and let me tell you good goon he's struggling with the bigoted feelings he had in his heart. Help him. He's so close to going over to the dark side.

What's darker than outright calling the president a friend of the family, actual cross-burnings?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

My little brother is cool but he's like 7 inches taller than me and ripped and I'll always hate god a little bit for that one.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
enough idiots on social media
here is an extremely smart and cool man making a very logical argument

wow what a masterstroke yah there's no way there's no other reason there's more attacks in Europe.....who could figure that out...I mean you'd have to have seen a map before.......
hey my dude lemme link you to this one article about a knife attack in china every chucklefuck uses

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
lol, my favourite dumb gun argument.

give people guns so they can maybe stop one terrorist from killing a handful of people, and in exchange pick up 15,000 gun murders a year like the USA! wow, how come nobody's thought of this yet :downsgun:

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta

TheKennedys posted:

My little brother is a turbonerd with a three-foot anime ponytail and two belts at the same time

Is that one belt on top of the other, or two connected together to make one much longer belt to cope with girth?

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012

Slugnoid posted:

lol, my favourite dumb gun argument.

give people guns so they can maybe stop one terrorist from killing a handful of people, and in exchange pick up 15,000 gun murders a year like the USA! wow, how come nobody's thought of this yet :downsgun:

Knives and swords are just as dangerous as guns but Are Boys in Blue need guns in order to protect themselves

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Inside of a 30 foot range the person with the blade actually has an advantage over the person with the gun.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

oldpainless posted:

Inside of a 30 foot range the person with the blade actually has an advantage over the person with the gun.

Every time somebody tells me this it's a different number.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

You can trust me.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

:wrong:

I don't know why it's only available as an OW meme though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WByjuUrXwtg

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤

oldpainless posted:

It's exactly 21 feet as seen in this chilling footage from TV's Justified.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDOOKWKM3wM

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

oldpainless posted:

Nah, ranged units only have disadvantage if the target is adjacent to them, or if they're further away than their equipped weapon's primary range.

E: also, more like old rangeless. Finally got to do one.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

oldpainless posted:

Only if you fool them by loudly stating that you are "just hanging out" before going in for the kill.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Squidster posted:

It's exactly 21 feet as seen in this chilling footage from TV's Justified.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDOOKWKM3wM

Law enforcement are taught to draw and shoot from the hip for close range targets. Literal blind fire. 9 feet was the targets at the range years ago when I did thst crap. Like a got dang cowboy. It is scary how fast someone can close the distance but. Having your gun already out can help.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk59imFr6yI

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Ok wheres the one were he trips and stabs himself?

Edit: loving found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1ahuBkdc8E

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

21 foot rule guy is maybe the best thing to come out of the internet.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Are there any English-language sword instructional videos in which the instructor is not wearing jorts?

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

veni veni veni posted:

My little brother is cool but he's like 7 inches taller than me and ripped and I'll always hate god a little bit for that one.

Your mom traded up.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Have something lighthearted to cheer you up!

HGTV posted a Facebook video recipe for a stupid looking cake.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
They did the 21 foot rule on Mythbusters. It seems more or less true but it obviously varies depending on skill, how fit each person is, ect.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Picnic Princess posted:

Have something lighthearted to cheer you up!

HGTV posted a Facebook video recipe for a stupid looking cake.

That would still be a lovely cake even with frosting and no stupid garnish.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

SpacePig posted:

E: also, more like old rangeless. Finally got to do one.

I think starting that is my greatest contribution to these forums in my 14 years of membership. Ban me now, I can't do any better than this.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

oldpainless posted:

Only if you're an idiot that didn't take the Point-Blank Range feat at character creation.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

oldpainless posted:

Counterpoint:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
Everyone knows it's actually the 121 foot rule.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_6bmrqIsP8