Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
I ate craft services at a ja rule video once ama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
what happened to DMX?

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
I remember as soon as ja rule got out of prison and he had to start immediately refuting all the gay rumours about him leaving his wife for his cellmate

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Bea Nanner posted:

what happened to DMX?

he put out an album sometime last year but no one cared and then he got arrested a bunch of times for random poo poo like not having a license, im guessing he's in jail or something

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Bea Nanner posted:

what happened to DMX?

He smoked a bunch of crack, drove through the fence at JFK and then said he was a federal agent to the cops who came to arrest him

and all this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DMX_(rapper)#Legal_issues

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

5 Mics.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Gigi Galli posted:

He smoked a bunch of crack, drove through the fence at JFK and then said he was a federal agent to the cops who came to arrest him

and all this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DMX_(rapper)#Legal_issues

awesome

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
On July 30, 2013, DMX filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, citing his child support obligations as his priority claim. The filing was challenged by the Department of Justice's bankruptcy watchdog trustee program, and was later dismissed by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Manhattan on November 11, 2013.

lmao

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
DMX rules

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

lol

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
brainfeeder is kind of hit and miss imo with the r&b poo poo but this is real good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjpMaWoBBXs

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
im straight krumping atm

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Look at the 3rd paragraph from the bottom http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2014/09/former_oregon_ducks_linebacker.html

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
But all arguments aside you do seem like a very educated and well spoken person. I do respect you as a black man I just do not agree with your ideology

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

lmao

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
"kids got a great motor and a terrific wingspan like that of an ape."

he will report to the training plantation on monday

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

ive spent the whole evening watching vice videos ftw

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

"It's queer how out of touch with truth women are. They live in a world of their own, and there has never been anything like it, and never can be. It's too beautiful altogether, and if they were to set it up it would go to pieces before the first sunset. Some confounded fact we men have been living contentedly with ever since the day of creation would start up and knock the whole thing over."

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
there was this woman on msnbc talking about the ray rice thing earlier and she was white and fit and i was doing a bit of a hmmmm

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

corn in the fridge posted:

there was this woman on msnbc talking about the ray rice thing earlier and she was white and fit and i was doing a bit of a hmmmm

Are you saying she wasnt ATHLETIC?

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

African AIDS cum posted:

"It's queer how out of touch with truth women are. They live in a world of their own, and there has never been anything like it, and never can be. It's too beautiful altogether, and if they were to set it up it would go to pieces before the first sunset. Some confounded fact we men have been living contentedly with ever since the day of creation would start up and knock the whole thing over."

lol

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

corn in the fridge posted:

How many times did she say the word problematic

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Troy Queef posted:

How many times did she say the word problematic

i dunno i wasnt listening to what she was saying

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
but i imagine she said it 69 times

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

African AIDS cum posted:

Are you saying she wasnt ATHLETIC?

I mixed some grape soda and saki and i call it a ray rice.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

SuperHunBastard1690 posted:

I mixed some grape soda and saki and i call it a ray rice.

Isnt complete without some punch

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

I just got what I thought was a water bill but it's actually them telling me my account is $14.88 in credit, funny numbers ftw

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-29136456

lol

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Us Social Justice Warriors – this is me, stealing that word in order to use it against my enemies- are winning the culture war by tearing up the rulebook, and there’s nothing the sad, mad little boys who hate women and queers and people of colour can do about it. Nothing, at least, that doesn’t sabotage their strategy, because they can win their game from day to day, but they’re losing the war. They can punish me for writing this, and I’m sure they will, but that will only prove my point. I’m not afraid anymore.

Every time they make an example of one of us, ten more stand up in outrage to hold her up or take her place.

We are stronger, smarter and more numerous than anyone imagined, and we are not to be hosed with.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
They'll be bored of the SJWing in a year or so much like all the other 'causes' on the internet.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

"One of her legs was out of the car and I think somehow her other foot hit the accelerator and she shot forward hitting the other car at full speed."

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
if this loving U2 album has been pushed into my itunes library I am going to chimp out

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

excuse me lady posted:

"One of her legs was out of the car and I think somehow her other foot hit the accelerator and she shot forward hitting the other car at full speed."

A lady died here a while back doing this at a drive up atm and it pinned her so she couodnt breathe and she died, sorry kwagga theres no video

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Hi, I'm a big guy and want to look sexy any suggestions?

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Raffles posted:

grow a beard raffles ftw

or shave your head

Fluo fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Sep 10, 2014

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

excuse me lady posted:

Should have her licence taken away for stupidity.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Raffles posted:

See my waywts lol

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

serious gaylord posted:

Should have her licence taken away for stupidity.

isnt that how the east17 guy nearly killed himself as well, how loving hard is it to sit properly in a car to move it

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Total Meatlove posted:

isnt that how the east17 guy nearly killed himself as well, how loving hard is it to sit properly in a car to move it

i cant believe this is a common thing that people do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Total Meatlove posted:

yeah he was leaning out the car to be sick because he ate a bad potato waffle and pushed the peddle down lmao

• Locked thread