Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I would gladly give away all sov, ships, isk and assets if this OOlllloolollolloll -:smuggo: dudes registering to win some propaganda war in here would go away

Just the bad ones, not the chill PL/non-GSF posters, I'd very much like those to stay

Oh, I also have basically nothing in assets and haven't logged in to do anything but auth things for the past year-and-a-half (with exception to the last Veekend), so I'm super sorry about speaking on behalf of dudes with actual poo poo and, you know, space-money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

sorry everyone, i was trying to do an impression of the thought processes of someone who would pay money to only ever try to be smug in a single topic about an mmo and i did it a little too well

You've repeated that line like 5 times already Marco, don't short circuit too hard on us.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
guys this is a thread about goonswarm, no not goonswarm posting allowed

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
purge fcon tbh

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Blazing Zero posted:

to be fair i dont think anyone on either side really cares about SMA or some of these other corps

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

dragonstalking posted:

You've repeated that line like 5 times already Marco, don't short circuit too hard on us.

there's no point in not repeating the truth sunshine :)

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

Goatman Sacks posted:

No joke in a year's time this war will have been 95% TEST according to reddit. They've seriously rewritten the Fountain War to say that NC/PL never helped them and certainly never made what would have been a 1 week steamroll last two months.

Oh also I heard CFC were an afterthought in B-R and it was all rusrus.

To be fair, TEST is doing a ton of the grunt work right now with their sov wands and counter-sword fleets. This war was Horde and TEST's, everyone else was just there for a little muscle.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Blazing Zero posted:

no, just no redditors that don't post anywhere else and pay money to spam things that no one in here cares about, please :shobon:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Blazing Zero posted:

you're being a bitter weirdo too what happened do you have memories of boat, I have those too lets form a help association

Snibe
Jun 6, 2013
I have been thoroughly post-count shamed. I humbly concede.

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

there's no point in not repeating the truth sunshine :)

Bless your heart.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Jeffraider the loudposter is claiming the allies are 4 titans behind breaking even on B-R. This is the killmail aggregator they are posting in support of this theory.
https://zkillboard.com/ship/24575/

Holy poo poo that's a lot of structures.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
shut up idiot

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

dragonstalking posted:

everyone else was just there for a little muscle.

A little is probably an understatement, but yeah. From when I'm online, it seems like horde is doing more work

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

you're being a bitter weirdo too what happened do you have memories of boat, I have those too lets form a help association
can i be bitter if ive only played for probably three months total? funny you should mention boat though cause i did play h1z1 with him :v:

Duzzy Funlop posted:

no, just no redditors that don't post anywhere else and pay money to spam things that no one in here cares about, please :shobon:
i care, about the redditors and their good posts

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Potato Salad posted:

Jeffraider the loudposter is claiming the allies are 4 titans behind breaking even on B-R. This is the killmail aggregator they are posting in support of this theory.

13 SCAAs have 59 titans - a thing someone actually believes

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Blazing Zero posted:

can i be bitter if ive only played for probably three months total? funny you should mention boat though cause i did play h1z1 with him :v:

i care, about the redditors and their good posts

yes you can, and you shouldnt lie about dragonstalking and the mouthpieces posts it is very crass

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Goatman Sacks posted:

Please don't respond to propagandaposts when you don't understand break-even or something

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

Goatman Sacks posted:

VVVVVV only 39, that's way more realistic

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Please don't respond to propagandaposts when you don't understand break-even or something

Oops, 39 titans in 13 SCAAs. Still, totally believable.

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead

Potato Salad posted:

I know nothing about supercapital construction - can you have multiple builds on the go in a single SCSAA? If not, how does 11 SCSAAs (I'm assuming the one that got soloed by a lone bomber genuinely was empty/disused) equal 59 titans?

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine

Out of real curiosity, do you even play Eve anymore? If not, why do you keep posting in this thread?

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

LemonDrizzle posted:

I know nothing about supercapital construction - can you have multiple builds on the go in a single SCSAA? If not, how does 11 SCSAAs (I'm assuming the one that got soloed by a lone bomber genuinely was empty/disused) equal 59 titans?

Jeffraider is an unemployed lunatic

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Duzzy Funlop posted:

It must be a new experience for them. They can post unpopular opinions in an eve thread and their posts remain visible :v:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

dragonstalking posted:

Out of real curiosity, do you even play Eve anymore? If not, why do you keep posting in this thread?

never not post, except in your case

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

LemonDrizzle posted:

Clearly the page doesn't have enough structures. Has the Imperium lost the, what, two or three dozen titans needed to support this? I don't THINK so as those killmails would be plastered everywhere.

I mean, we've been seeing a killmail on a titan or super daily, but that's a far cry from 59 titans minus the maybe dozen aborted in structures.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

dragonstalking posted:

some fine work youre doing itt, never stop

Goatman Sacks posted:

Jeffraider is an unemployed lunatic

please dont shame the mentally unstable

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Potato Salad posted:

Clearly the page doesn't have enough structures. Has the Imperium lost the, what, two or three dozen titans needed to support this? I don't THINK so as those killmails would be plastered everywhere.

I mean, we've been seeing a killmail on a titan or super daily, but that's a far cry from 59 titans minus the maybe dozen aborted in structures.

~not winning fast enough~

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

LemonDrizzle posted:

you can, from my understanding. they just come out sequentially. of course i dont think anyone would ever do that, because why the gently caress would you lock up huge amounts of resources long term in a pos array that can get blown up?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Potato Salad posted:

And a fair number of them don't belong to us.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Blazing Zero posted:

some fine work youre doing itt, never stop

you're a bad person sir

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm the person that registered in something awful dot com to post in the EVE thread

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Those goony rear end goons I better let them know how hard they got beaten

Pays $10

:smug:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Eonwe posted:

I'm the person that registered in something awful dot com to post in the EVE thread

i registered to post in the star citizen thread, personally. welcome to the forums, eonwe!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Blazing Zero posted:

i registered to post in the star citizen thread, personally. welcome to the forums, eonwe!

Hi

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

you're a bad person sir

something sign your posts!!!! XD

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I remember all the good times when I registered over at Reddit and Kugu and, uh, those other forums, to smugpost when other dudes in Eve were getting their poo poo pushed in. Man those were fun times. :unsmith:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:smugdon:

Heh you Goonies got beat so bad

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Blazing Zero posted:

something sign your posts!!!! XD