Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

i mean... he's exactly the kind of idiot who goes to what he himself described as a riot, with a gun, to "defend property" that doesn't belong to him.

long history and tradition of just such idiocy. they used
to have the decency to wear sheets over their heads though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Feral Integral posted:

The lack of herbs is weird here. Even some dried herbs would bring some texture to the look of that I guess baked without a preheat salmon. Maybe some pepper and a little butter for the vegetables. I tried salmon in a "paper envelope" (which is English for en papillote) and it came out a bit like this color but was very juicy.

source your quotes

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Good to see him finally get owned, but who is Wohl related to that allowed him to skate on bugging a senators office

That was the okeefe guy

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Speaking of which, Obama immediately killing ACORN to make Breitbart happy

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Zerg Mans posted:

That was the okeefe guy

Yeah, and his dad was a Fed Attorney, if I recall right.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Yeah, and his dad was a Fed Attorney, if I recall right.

Ah, and I now understand why O'Keefe still gets a free pass while Wohl is left to swing in the breeze

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Spergin Morlock posted:

i mean... he's exactly the kind of idiot who goes to what he himself described as a riot, with a gun, to "defend property" that doesn't belong to him.

his mom drove him there lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Zerg Mans posted:

Speaking of which, Obama immediately killing ACORN to make Breitbart happy

Did it work

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

obama getting busted for smoking crack and having gay sex with a prostitute

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

obama getting busted for smoking crack and having gay sex with a prostitute

FBI agent drawing down on gay, crack smoking obama "sir.... ya busted"

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Hillary Clinton praised Reagan for his AIDS advocacy

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

sleeptalker posted:

Hillary Clinton praised Reagan for his AIDS advocacy

for aids, not against

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

shahid buttar

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

mawarannahr posted:

shahid buttar

Self-righteously complaining to Matt Tiabbi that his campaign manager quit in part over being asked to schedule his polycule

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

al gore getting completely screwed over in 2000 and basically going "ah well, thems the breaks"

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Mind_Taker posted:

al gore getting completely screwed over in 2000 and basically going "ah well, thems the breaks"

Well what could he have done? Sue them?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Fish of hemp posted:

Well what could he have done? Sue them?

not vote against himself in the senate

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Lib and let die posted:

for aids, not against

Died for AIDS, not "with" it

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Mind_Taker posted:

sometimes respecting the process is more important then any paltry technical victory

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

mawarannahr posted:

shahid buttar

that whole wave of "leftist" canduidates, from AOC to Fetterman, who everyone was excited about, and how every single one of them turned out to be a massive freak

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

babypolis posted:

that whole wave of "leftist" canduidates, from AOC to Fetterman, who everyone was excited about, and how every single one of them turned out to be a massive freak

Pretty predictable in hindsight considering how they were allowed to run and win

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Mind_Taker posted:

it's just as well because imagine if gore had been president on 9/11. there would've been no "put aside our differences and stand behind the president," instead the media, the republicans, and the democrats would've held him personally and solely responsible for the attacks and for every death. he would've been impeached on 9/12 and probably would've resigned, and then joe lieberman would've been president, and we'd've be told to stand behind him.

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

there would have been no 9/11 attacks if gore were president because osama was attacking the son of the president who stationed troops in saudi arabia

bush did 9/11 (by being president)

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I forgot Lieberman was his running mate. Donna Brazile was his campaign manager.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Animal-Mother posted:

I forgot Lieberman was his running mate. Donna Brazile was his campaign manager.

succ

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaQBrTROj2w

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど
Just remembered Kamala's habit of trying to prove her black leftist bona fides with mathematically impossible lies like saying she listened to Tupac as a teenager (she's seven years older than him) or she met Malcolm X (died when she was three).

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's a wonder she doesn't get along better with joe. they have so much in common!

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Pitch posted:

Just remembered Kamala's habit of trying to prove her black leftist bona fides with mathematically impossible lies like saying she listened to Tupac as a teenager (she's seven years older than him) or she met Malcolm X (died when she was three).

She ages backwards like Merlin so nothing you say is impossible.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it's a wonder she doesn't get along better with joe. they have so much in common!

journalist: how could you consider being joes VP after calling him a racist piece of poo poo during the debate?
Kamala: it was just a debate HAHAHAHA

/Kamala does a little dance

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Pitch posted:

she'll fit right in with eric adams when she inevitably picks him as her vp in 2028

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
The farmers’ association whose political wing evolved into the Canadian New Democratic Party is now a chain of gas stations

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Remembered Scaramucci because he was on CNN shilling his new book, which looks like poo poo from a graphic design perspective. I would not pick it up if I saw it at the airport or wherever

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

shackleford posted:

there would have been no 9/11 attacks if gore were president because osama was attacking the son of the president who stationed troops in saudi arabia

bush did 9/11 (by being president)

This is 1993 WTC bombing erasure

Which reminds me that Ramzi Yousef, who committed the bombing, was on a watchlist for terrorism prior to committing the act but was able to enter the country without a visa due to "some unknown government entity" disabling the flag to stop him at the airport.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

ClassActionFursuit posted:

This is 1993 WTC bombing erasure

Which reminds me that Ramzi Yousef, who committed the bombing, was on a watchlist for terrorism prior to committing the act but was able to enter the country without a visa due to "some unknown government entity" disabling the flag to stop him at the airport.

drat, talk about convenient for him

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/mattkbh/status/1157324140476391426?t=nUigJYzTuiLFE21GIljcvg&s=19

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

:smith:

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

the story gets better

bernie didn't win

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Watching people react to the 2020 ratfucking like they already forgot the 2016 ratfucking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

every news report showing delegate count including all the super delegates as votes for Clinton without comment.