Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Finally, the return of the treasure enemy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

WampaLord posted:

:same:

loving lmao at Matt getting all hyped.
Woolie shrinking into a pair of eyes and a forehead. Matt marking the gently caress out. Pat stunned speechless until he breaks down into gibbering laughter.

The best reaction.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkW55CUGz7Q

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Oh my god pat. :allears:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Lol woolie immediately chose the least interesting option.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
Woolie is not only a pie thief but also a coward.

Speaking of least interesting options, are there any playthroughs out there yet of people playing it well? I kinda wanna see what happens when you don't bumblefuck your way through a cage game :v:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
30 dollars for 30 minutes of sex, what the gently caress

and Hank is complaining about the price. Did someone forget to convert french dollars to american?!

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Tae posted:

30 dollars for 30 minutes of sex, what the gently caress

and Hank is complaining about the price. Did someone forget to convert french dollars to american?!

Like on first glance it seems really loving cheap, but then you remember it's like 500 bucks for an android :v:

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Nalesh posted:

Speaking of least interesting options, are there any playthroughs out there yet of people playing it well? I kinda wanna see what happens when you don't bumblefuck your way through a cage game :v:

Not that I'm aware, but fellow Goon CirclMaster just started an LP with co-commentary from his sister AKA the actress who plays Kara.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

LMAO at Woolie taking the 2% coward path.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

I love that Woolie didn't even bother to look for other options and immediately ran away as soon as he was given the option.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Oh my god I hadn't noticed the loving hot mics during the ubi conference, oh god the douche chills are positively lethal

I am 100% pat and Matt at those

Edit: oh my goddddd the devil trigger gimmick is the besssssst

Especially for the ghost of tsushima guy, he was good but you know what's better? THAT'S RIGHT, DEVIL TRIGGER

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Jun 14, 2018

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I just got to Detroit 10 and holy poo poo, 'Wait, Todd was a robot?' is loving incredible. I want that as a recurring joke. The gun was a robot?!

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Probably(?) major detroot becum hummen spoiler:

I just realized the year is 2038, that can't be a coincidence and lmao if cage things an ai could be done on a 32bit system

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Nalesh posted:

Probably(?) major detroot becum hummen spoiler:

I just realized the year is 2038, that can't be a coincidence and lmao if cage things an ai could be done on a 32bit system

Of course it wasn't a coincidence:

https://twitter.com/yakomeg/status/1005571578221023232

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Wiseblood posted:

I love that Woolie didn't even bother to look for other options and immediately ran away as soon as he was given the option.

*loud whisper voice* "It's okay, I'm a coward too"

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/Anawnnemus/status/1005957651254206464

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Guys I think i unironically love David cage now.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Unironically the best thing Cage has ever done.

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
Are they almost done with Tokyo Mirage?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Like probably 3-8 hours left, depending on side quests

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
I’m glad the boys are enjoying it but I haven’t passed on an LP this hard since Dangan Rompers.

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
I've skipped a few, but they didn't last this long

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Woolie on the controls is usually multiplying an LP length by 1.7.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Not like they shouldn't have done it if they wanted to I guess, but I really wonder what they were thinking for that LP, it's views per-vid have pretty much been a constant downward slope.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Tae posted:

God, his fear of progression thing is becoming super annoying.

Like I get that they're LPers and they want to see all the content, but Woolie is loving terrified of advancing anything now and it's aggravating as hell.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Yardbomb posted:

Not like they shouldn't have done it if they wanted to I guess, but I really wonder what they were thinking for that LP, it's views per-vid have pretty much been a constant downward slope.

They never abandon an LP. This is my favorite part about them vs say the game grumps, who got 2/3 of the way through Earthbound and just abruptly stopped, or were doing a full lp of the third terrible zelda cdi game that was magical but stopped that too. Hell they would have stopped DDLC if their video editor hadn't been like NO YOU MOTHERFUCKERS SIT DOWN AND FINISH IT

SBFP at least is dedicated to finishing what they started, for good or for ill

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Yup. That reliability is a MASSIVE plus.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

They abandoned minecraft

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
They completed the available seasons at the time and haven't gone back for the side stories

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Paige is streaming Heavy Rain again FYI, and it’s already a keeper.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

They never finished Sonic Unleashed. :(

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Rhonne posted:

They never finished Sonic Unleashed. :(

gently caress :(

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

They never abandon an LP. This is my favorite part about them vs say the game grumps, who got 2/3 of the way through Earthbound and just abruptly stopped,

Yeah, that one bummed me out because it felt like one of their better ones. (Probably largely in part because one person was playing ahead on a separate file so they wouldn't get lost) I suspect that one might have gotten dropped since Ross probably wanted to devote more time to working on his animation stuff or something.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

WampaLord posted:

God, his fear of progression thing is becoming super annoying.

Like I get that they're LPers and they want to see all the content, but Woolie is loving terrified of advancing anything now and it's aggravating as hell.

Woolie has LPer PTSD after all the backlash from them missing stuff in the Souls LPs.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Hoooo boy I can't wait until pat does the new warframe quest on stream.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Tae posted:

I'd still prefer Woolie to man the controls during Woolie/Matt Lps. Matt not having to focus on playing lets him focus on commentary, something that he's much better at than Woolie. This LP in particular has produced some of his best work.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Debatable, if matt isn't invested in a game he just goes on vast drunken tirades about random poo poo, usually during major plot scenes.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I tried to keep up with TMS just so I could say I'd seen that thing but fell off about 25ish in I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Honestly the P5 LP getting cancelled was probably for the best. It was Woolie/Pat with Woolie on the controls, right?