Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

redneck nazgul posted:

look just because you say "<group> knew" doesnt mean theyre going to be charged or imprisoned or even frowned at by the law

knew as in blackmailed or otherwise covered up past and probably ongoing instances of sexual assault

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

anime was right posted:

just read the last 5 pages and post

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Cubey posted:

i am going with my pet theory that russia has direct involvement with the trump campaign and that priebus is part of that

i am mostly going with this theory because it'd be hilarious, rather than a bunch more sex crimes which would be :smith:

god id love some pain ol international ibtrigue at this point

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
One day I plan to reread this thread. Maybe like, turn it into a graphic novel via some script?

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
what if Trump has something on Reince

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

oystertoadfish posted:

im currently 28 (28) hours behind this thread

Don't worry nothing happened in the last 28 hours.

Except we all accepted that everyone struggles with their own Baloogan. For some, shyness might be their Baloogan. For others, a lack of education might be their Baloogan. For us, Baloogan is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Corny posted:

DAY CREW TALK

anyone know why reince pubis has stuck with donald trump through thick and thin? we make a lot of jokes about him and his baileys cereal but honestly i do wonder why he has stuck with him this long. maybe he thinks it would set a bad precedent for the future if the RNC abandoned the presidential candidate? idk

because at some point he realized the only way he comes out of this still employable in politics in some fashion is if trump wins

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

TL posted:

Just catching up on TV, and I hope Corey Lewandowski stays on CNN forever, because I will never get tired of watching him get dunked on.

I hope they all stay on so we can just have a Washington Generals team of deplorable surrogates

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Monohydrate posted:

is it safe to go to sleep yet?

probably, just read the 3am tweetstorm in the morning if it even happens

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Squizzle posted:

god id love some pain ol international ibtrigue at this point

would be a welcome break from whatever this is

Baloogan posted:

One day I plan to reread this thread. Maybe like, turn it into a graphic novel via some script?

i want this thread in jerk city format

im deuce

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

alright gently caress it

gently caress y;all

i dropped 50 bucks

im emailibg you a high five and fedexong a hug

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

I'm away for a week at a conference and barely keeping up. Could someone clue me in when Trump went from serial-sexual-assaulter to Rapist Bigly? Is it a reference to the upcoming lawsuit or did something else occur?

P.S. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Trump and anyone who says one goddamn negative word about his accusers. I find myself feeling terrible for Melania, Ivanka and Tiffany. Regardless of them supporting Donald, he's a literal monster and I've lost the ability to feel anger at any woman in his personal life. Except for Conway and Peirson, they're surrogates and their actions are independent of abuse.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

Much of this thread feels like a Lovecraftian novel, I dunno if I'd want to wander down those allies again.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

OatmealRaisin posted:

what if Trump has something on Reince

absolutely nothing else would explain pube's behavior

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Baloogan posted:

i want it printed out and bound into the world's most unwieldy coffee table book

or make it into a coffee table-sized book with legs

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

What's the deal with Donald Trump huh. Anyone know. Anyway let's talk about what you wanna talk about

zakkro
May 29, 2015

The next rally is scheduled for noon today (for you beast coasters)

How late will he be? Hour? Hour-and-a-half?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Lemming posted:

I made a thread specifically for RAINN donations, I'll match the next 1k if you post in that thread. You can put donations you already made in there, I can't keep track of all the posts here

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3794070

Colonel Corazon posted:

I'm just gonna post this link periodically, someone wanna quote a RAINN link here and there too?

Help make the world less poo poo and consider donating:

Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN)

quotin for this page

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Atoramos posted:

I'm away for a week at a conference and barely keeping up. Could someone clue me in when Trump went from serial-sexual-assaulter to Rapist Bigly? Is it a reference to the upcoming lawsuit or did something else occur?

P.S. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Trump and anyone who says one goddamn negative word about his accusers. I find myself feeling terrible for Melania, Ivanka and Tiffany. Regardless of them supporting Donald, he's a literal monster and I've lost the ability to feel anger at any woman in his personal life. Except for Conway and Peirson, they're surrogates and their actions are independent of abuse.

except we've always known trump was a rapist from the divorce papers

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

zakkro posted:

The next rally is scheduled for noon today (for you beast coasters)

How late will he be? Hour? Hour-and-a-half?

i'm puttin the over under at 45 minutes.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I hear granos is the next Trump campaign manager

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE POSTING YOUR DONATIONS IN THE RAINN THREAD SO THEY GET COUNTED AND MATCHED, THANK YOU

ED BNALLS

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!
The only way anyone goes to jail is if there's evidence of trump committing some really bad crime, or I guess given the Russia stuff treason I guess that's where we are as a country of that's on map but I digress, and there's a credible paper trail that the Republican leadership knew about it and worked to hide it.

Coincidentally, if that's something that's gonna drop that's pretty much game over for the GOP as a party. I know we say that alot but there is no coming back from your leadership actively covered up a rape/murder/high treason to win an election. So my hopes aren't that high.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Flailing+shook
https://twitter.com/jamestaranto/status/786422232046120960

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Finally caught up

Jesus, there has been a lot of crazy poo poo today, I hope some of it matters

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/786426522601086976

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Re: 2018

Barack, Michelle, and Joe will be roaming the nation to make sure we don't gently caress up like we did in 2010.

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007
Been ridin' way too long.
last time i went to sleep i woke up and there were so many posts itt that it took me until now (eg 12 real life hrs) to catch up and now its almost time to go to sleep again. where will it end

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

ok I gotta go back to work. we're putting out a collector's edition of the first graphic novel series I ever wrote and drew, and I'm kinda George Lucasing a few pages here and there in the first few volumes because I was CRAP right outta college. I keep having to read my own stuff while working on it and I keep thinking two things:

1. This is a weird story.

and

2. I don't remember killing this many children. Like, SOME children. But this is more like ALL the children.

So yeah. Odd night. Post a million pages if something crazy happens Trumpwise. Otherwise, just GIF the place up. Laters!

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Kithkar posted:

The only way anyone goes to jail is if there's evidence of trump committing some really bad crime, or I guess given the Russia stuff treason I guess that's where we are as a country of that's on map but I digress, and there's a credible paper trail that the Republican leadership knew about it and worked to hide it.

Coincidentally, if that's something that's gonna drop that's pretty much game over for the GOP as a party. I know we say that alot but there is no coming back from your leadership actively covered up a rape/murder/high treason to win an election. So my hopes aren't that high.

Dead communist girl/live fascist boy

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Baloogan posted:

Turn it into an audiobook so I can listen to it in bed every night

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

FAUXTON posted:

Barack, Michelle, and Joe will be roaming the nation to make sure we don't gently caress up like we did in 2010.

warren too, among others

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Cael posted:

Donate to RAINN

This will get lost in the massive wave of people, but if even one person sees this and decides to make a donation this post will have been worth it.

:hf:

Donate to RAINN because Trump is a piece of poo poo

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

theflyingexecutive posted:

except we've always known trump was a rapist from the divorce papers

yeah

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

gently caress trump he's done :fork:

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/larry_kudlow/status/786435721657593860

kudlow sticking to the issue

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

FAUXTON posted:

i'm real sad we'll probably never get president joe biden :smith:

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
step 1 rig up giant loudspeaker system to roof of car

step 2 get a bunch of big TRUMP PENCE signs and put them all over car

step 3 play pussygrab tapes and any other such audio over speakers while driving slowly around in christian-right neighborhoods

step 4 there's no step four only steps 1-3

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

jeeeeeeeeeesus. these people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

YOU A loving HAT posted:

ok I gotta go back to work. we're putting out a collector's edition of the first graphic novel series I ever wrote and drew, and I'm kinda George Lucasing a few pages here and there in the first few volumes because I was CRAP right outta college. I keep having to read my own stuff while working on it and I keep thinking two things:

Congratulations! That's so cool!

• Locked thread