Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Okay I'm back, debating whether to just fullclaim but the boon info at least:

I was given a one shot of my choice, that I can use as a night action. It replaces my regular action so I haven't used it yet. I could have chosen to do any of the following:

mason, ninja, rolecop, roleblock, track, watch, busdrive, cop, doc, doublevote, frame, jail, and janitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Keep in mind I got this boon from Island mafia, which I won (town there) alongside shark, fos, and fancy. Cube lost.

In lake mafia neither I NOR Jose got the boon as we were scum. Shark, Cube, voodoo, fos, fancy all got it

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I cannot confirm whether lake got the same boon, unless someone wants to check the post histories

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Also if it makes everyone feel better, I can't get any more hated stacks than put me at -1, so I'll be stuck at -1 until the game ends

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

lih posted:

i saved this:

Votecount for Day 3

Voodoofly (8): b-minus1, Johnny Keats, JosefStalinator, zzyzx, Tom Tucker, Illusionis, b-minus1, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, sharkmafia, b-minus1, Jose Valasquez
zzyzx (5): Dominoes, Dominoes, Voodoofly, Dominoes, Jose Valasquez, Your Personal Muse, lih, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, PhantomMuzzles, Jose Valasquez
JosefStalinator (3): Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous
lih (1): Johnny Keats, sharkmafia, Opopanax, Johnny Keats, sharkmafia
Your Personal Muse (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
Opopanax (0): JosefStalinator, JosefStalinator
Johnny Keats (0): lih, PhantomMuzzles, Dominoes, Your Personal Muse, Dominoes, Your Personal Muse, lih, PhantomMuzzles
Jose Valasquez (0): Illusionis, Illusionis
PhantomMuzzles (0): Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats
sharkmafia (0): lih, lih, Illusionis, Illusionis

Not Voting (0):

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 22nd, 2024 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Looking over this vote rn, the voodoo voters were:

Keats
Ilu
Me
Binus
JoseV

zzyx voters:
YPM
Lih
Pmuzz

And opo on lih

I'm scoping the voodoo voters but without checking my gut leads me to JoseV as the stinkiest. I don't really believe the lie detector thing.

I've been extremely wrong this game so far so my confidence is at 0%

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Keep in mind if we do start narrowing on scum they can immediately vote me and end the day early. This outs them as scum but why not if you're getting executed anyway?

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.
i don't think anyone claimed anything about the boons except that i think fos said they were one-shots and did not include a vig

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

lih posted:

i don't think anyone claimed anything about the boons except that i think fos said they were one-shots and did not include a vig

Also lih I technically claimed both my flavor and night action already! Can you find it?

lih
May 15, 2013

JosefStalinator posted:

I'm scoping the voodoo voters but without checking my gut leads me to JoseV as the stinkiest. I don't really believe the lie detector thing.

is this because you weren't entirely truthful in that post?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

lih posted:

is this because you weren't entirely truthful in that post?

No I was

My thought is that scum was very interested in how I die, which had me on Keats/JoseV to begin with. I think Jose might have done that lie detector for scums benefit but publicized it to try and build towncred

lih
May 15, 2013

my conclusion was that the lie detector claim was just not alignment indicative - it's plausible for either town or scum to have done. at this point i don't think you're scum together though

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

lih posted:

looking at n2 action claims & unverified kills:

n2 action claims:
b-minus1 - meteor shower, 25% of giving all players a negative effect (potentially including kills) - responsible for killing salad
keats - buffed josef to have action resolve first and two targets - josef verifies this but says cpig made an error and forgot to tell him about it so he didn't have two actions?
lih - i was not responsible for any of the kills. i will claim if it helps though i admit my action is likely unverifiable. my flavour is 'yoshi's island' and i did hint at this very early on.
jose v - lie detector on josef's post about how his deathproof stuff works - likely unverifiable but i'm inclined to believe this right now.
opop - has claimed no active night actions but 'woke up with blood on his hands' n2 and suspects he was somehow made responsible for the 'knife in her back' kill on tokes.
pmuzz - has claimed she roleblocked tokes and it failed (likely because tokes was empowered by hal) because she has no other night action on even nights. this is likely unverifiable
josef - ???
illusionis - ???
ypm - ???

confirmed:
voodoo - responsible for 'cuts up and down her arms' kill on tokes

unaccounted for kills n2:
tokes was found with a knife in her back - i think this could actually be fos, this fits with the 'ex assassin' power in his flip
yuming was eaten by a bear - pmuzz flavour claimed in masonry that she is 'something holding food' and 'cute and fuzzy' - i didn't piece things together before but it's at least plausible this is a bear cub holding food?
hambeet was digested by stomach acid
fos was blasted by an arquebus

i'm suspecting josef did the stomach acid kills given that there were two last night and keats claimed to have buffed josef again giving him two targets for his action - this is enough to make me think he's not scum at least, barring a counter-claim or some shenanigans that lead to zzyzx being killed n3. it's possible dominoes did one of the unaccounted for kills, of course. i doubt jose did either the bear or arquebus kills, i don't know how they would relate to the chaos flavour-wise, and having multiple killing abilities would probably be a bit much?

if opop was somehow forced to carry out the 'knife in back' kill on tokes, that's another unverified ability from someone else. i find it hard to believe that fos would not use his one-shot jugg kill on n2 after they were a clear suspect for the next day, so i really think he was responsible for killing tokes. he didn't use it n1 since it would have hit hal.

quoting this so I can use it as reference later

Looking at Jose's posts today I feel less inclined that they're scum but remain wary. I think binus is starting to grow on my suspect list

b-minus1 posted:

I want to know who roleblocked/jailed me

has anyone claimed this?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Are we at the point where we should just all fullclaim all our poo poo?

lih
May 15, 2013

here's the hint at what your night action is, idk what your flavour is though

JosefStalinator posted:

I will vore all the grumps like sandwolf and people manipulating my emotions (mona) smdh

ah you did mention that janitor was a possible boon much earlier, i'd missed that:

JosefStalinator posted:

But it does include basically every other role, including janitor and framer

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

JosefStalinator posted:

I will vore all the grumps like sandwolf and people manipulating my emotions (mona) smdh

JosefStalinator posted:

How does one tunnel through an infinitely expanding Yoshi?

lih
May 15, 2013

lmao we're flavour pals

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So yea, I'm an inexplicably, infinitely expanding yoshi

inexplicable - can't be investigated

infinitely expanding - I get deathproof stacks but i keep expanding each day so I gain hated stacks as everyone notices how enormous I am

yoshi - I can vore people each night

I vored hal (since he lightning rodded), hambeet and shark (oopsie) and zzyxz (hell yea)

lih
May 15, 2013

a very important question is: does your vore kill bypass protection?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Your suspicions on ilu/pmuzz can't be resolved because they would not have saved hal night one anyway

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
my original target n1:

warning, nsfw

lih
May 15, 2013

why not? it seems like afqm's kill hit hal too, but if your kill didn't succeed then it wouldn't have shown up as flavour for hal's death.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

lih posted:

why not? it seems like afqm's kill hit hal too, but if your kill didn't succeed then it wouldn't have shown up as flavour for hal's death.

Looks like we both took a bite, his goes through protections as well

lih
May 15, 2013

so you confirm your kill does go through protections then? that's what i wanted to know yeah

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

lih posted:

so you confirm your kill does go through protections then? that's what i wanted to know yeah

Yup

I'm a deathproof unlimited jugg nightvig who can't be investigated

If town loses it's extremely distressing that I fumbled this so badly

lih
May 15, 2013

i'm only really confused by the hambeet kill

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I'm confused by the Shark kill but I see no reason to talk about it

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Since Josef is definitely town

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Johnny Keats posted:

I'm confused by the Shark kill but I see no reason to talk about it

I thought shark's vote on voodoo was scummy

sharkmafia posted:

anyway if we're not doing the 24 minute surprise pmuzz execute then i think im gonna lean towards voodoofly again on the basis that i think josef and tom are town

##vote voodoofly

6-6, fuckers

As for beet, I thought it was weird he parked on me and sat there throughout the mona saga. At the time I was reading those who parked on me early and got to hem and haw about the mona vote as scummy

These were both very wrong!!

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Again if scum does vote me today, I have plenty of deathproof stacks and I can just murder whoever does it, so I suspect they won't bother unless they're about to face elimination anyway

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Which means if we do eliminate someone, it would be town.

Boy this really sucks for those of us who only can have our vote to work with. At least I can propose a list of preferred targets for Josef and continue to hypercharge him so he gets two targets per night

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Johnny Keats posted:

Which means if we do eliminate someone, it would be town.

Boy this really sucks for those of us who only can have our vote to work with. At least I can propose a list of preferred targets for Josef and continue to hypercharge him so he gets two targets per night

I have no confidence in my abilities right now so I am highly suggestible to mafia dadding, please dont take advantage scumkeats

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I think Josef is a gloating sk but I do believe that we probably can't kill him by most means and a vote is a dead end

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

I think Josef is a gloating sk but I do believe that we probably can't kill him by most means and a vote is a dead end

if I'm an SK how is town supposed to stop me if they can't kill me?

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Yeah but if he's an SK then I don't have any ability to affect the outcome of the game and therefore no reason to play. So who cares about that possibility, right?

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Dominoes was killed??

lih
May 15, 2013

pmuzz properly flavour claimed to me and what she claimed seems like more likely to be something she'd choose than her being a bear at least.

if i assume fos was the other kill on tokes since that seems very very likely, and believe opop, pmuzz and jose about their claimed n2 actions, then two out of illusionis, ypm and dominoes were responsible for the kills on fos and yuming. whoever killed fos is town, or at least not scum, barring redirect shenanigans (possible i guess). i also don't know why town would have killed yuming (though again, redirect shenanigans are still possible).

i think illusionis is more likely to be town and i don't really have much reason to believe opop about anything so there's probably scum between opop and ypm? but this doesn't rule out illusionis, or that pmuzz or jose were lying, just i think those are less likely. also possible that all of them are town and someone killed yuming due to redirect shenanigans or a very bad read.

lih
May 15, 2013

narrowing down the night actions is enough to be able to make me feel a bit better about keats at least

CapitalistPig posted:

zzyzx - ChatGPT - SCUM aligned was digested by stomach acids on night 3!

Accuracy is not gauranteed - You may target a player at night, that player will receive whatever you type INSTEAD of their normal night results and you will receive whatever results they got instead.

unless... josef is there any chance that the 'mod error' was zzyzx giving you a fake result?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

lih posted:

narrowing down the night actions is enough to be able to make me feel a bit better about keats at least

unless... josef is there any chance that the 'mod error' was zzyzx giving you a fake result?

Cpig told me I had the hyperdrive early in the night (presumably whenever keats sent it over), but only told me I had two targets right before the day opened. And gave me an extra one-shot of cop as compensation. So I don't think it was faked.

lih
May 15, 2013

that's good enough for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lih
May 15, 2013

so my main suspects right now are: binus/opop/ypm