Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Quick, someone refuted an argument, backflip-post into something about an Islamic terrorist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
lmao that a shirt is now "full Islamist military garb".

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

Hahahahhaahahaha you're pretty funny no one can be that dumb right?

No I'm dead serious. They think their accomplishments what little they've had are strictly unaffected by external factors. Something about boot straps. It's adorables.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

some years ago i entertained the idea of a fantasy setting where a young nation elected various pop culture figures to represent them on all levels of government. all of them had started out running for office for the publicity, prefaced by the election of one to the presidency

however i dismissed it on the basis that it was far too absurd and contrived

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

No I'm dead serious. They think their accomplishments what little they've had are strictly unaffected by external factors. Something about boot straps. It's adorables.

They are sometimes stupid enough to quote us. Hahahahaha like they just make me flooding their crap out that much easier.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Baw wit da baw

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

They are sometimes stupid enough to quote us. Hahahahaha like they just make me flooding their crap out that much easier.

You aren't contributing they say completely oblivious.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Getting there, if Mr. Trump comes through.

i would respect trump more if he had ever actually LOCKED HER UP or indeed done anything at all to hillary instead of being a little bitch and cowering away lmao

"if i were president you'd be in jail" --a guy who is now president and yet she's still not in jail

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

You aren't contributing they say completely oblivious.

Their wising up though they're ignoring us! Too dumb to realize that means I win.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
No rogaine in the propane flows!

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

corn in the bible posted:

i would respect trump more if he had ever actually LOCKED HER UP or indeed done anything at all to hillary instead of being a little bitch and cowering away lmao

he would get crushed in public opinion worse than he is already, throwing a mom in prison while popular with the base, would be bad. See Bill Clinton's impeachment.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

Their wising up though they're ignoring us! Too dumb to realize that means I win.

They can't even refute anything I say they've lost. Winner? Me.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
"Never gay, no way, I don't play with rear end"
-Kid Rock's "American Badass"

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

They can't even refute anything I say they've lost. Winner? Me.

They could try bringing up drag queens as some sort of evil sex monster again that's mildly amusing. (not really but seriously so pathetic) Like people really believe that crap, so sad.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

VikingSkull posted:

nice meltdown

I forgot about that, I'd say "nice meltdown" gets about 5% of the total posts

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

This thread is mine, sorry garbage discuss your hateful crap elsewhere thanks.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

WatermelonGun posted:

duck and cover gets 5% too for talking to himself. FAU gets 1% for popping in here from time to time when legacy media drops the latest muh russian turd.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

This thread is mine, sorry garbage discuss your hateful crap elsewhere thanks.

They're too scared I've seen them in the other Trump thread never lasting long.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
The next meme war starring Kid Rock is going to be amazing

Radio Edit

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Mnoba posted:

duck and cover gets 5% too for talking to himself. FAU gets 1% for popping in here from time to time when legacy media drops the latest muh russian turd.

Yet another win for me! Man winning is easy when you're dunkin' on team Trumpadoodle.

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Trump may not be a good president, but he is the best president.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

Yet another win for me! Man winning is easy when you're dunkin' on team Trumpadoodle.

They might have to go to the donald where the mods and such will protect them from all the liberal hate

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

WatermelonGun posted:

No way, it has to be like 10% minimum

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Oh yeah this thread can't even beat the other one with me posting a ton. Losssing thread for losers!

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Quick poll who has me blocked?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
I think the weirdest part of kid rock running for office is that he's doing it under his stage name.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Are you guys like 19, I'm killing it with the Kid Rock references! Don't you people remember 1999? Jesus!

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Mods plz change my name to Senator Rock

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

I don't!

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

Why would I ever block you? You bring hope to this dreary place.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
how will Kid Rock's duet with Sheryl Crow play over with his base

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Duck and Cover posted:

Lol who uses the block list

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Prorat posted:

Are you guys like 19, I'm killing it with the Kid Rock references! Don't you people remember 1999? Jesus!

30+ but Kid Rock doesn't do the anime music so I don't care about him.

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

corn in the bible posted:

"if i were president you'd be in jail" --a guy who is now president and yet she's still not in jail

the bipartisan gesture that could have brought the nation together

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Skypie posted:

how will Kid Rock's duet with Sheryl Crow play over with his base

Wow I'd managed to block that terrible song out. My mom LOVED that poo poo. :suicide:

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

The White Dragon posted:

some years ago i entertained the idea of a fantasy setting where a young nation elected various pop culture figures to represent them on all levels of government. all of them had started out running for office for the publicity, prefaced by the election of one to the presidency

however i dismissed it on the basis that it was far too absurd and contrived

For what the media, pundit, thinktank, SuperPAC and Politician class have done to this country? They deserve to be in some grand hell of having to cover/work with Senator Kid Rock and President Trump. They deserve every lovely meltdown, every pot shot they've had taken against them and every Hillary/John Ossoff type to lose to cartoon characters.

For the American people and how they've been abused by the above? They deserve the 2nd coming of FDR and TR.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I don't like what's on TV it's filled with lies! Well maybe stop watching the Syfy channel you silly!

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

SickZip posted:

the bipartisan gesture that could have brought the nation together

His fans would be happy cause he locked her up, I'd be happy cause she wouldn't be able to run again, it'd be fuckin great

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Duck and Cover posted:

I don't like what's on TV it's filled with lies! Well maybe stop watching the Syfy channel you silly!

Everything on that channel sucks except Olivia Dudley, who is exquisite :mrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Trump 2016
Kid Rock 2018
???????? 2020
The Rock 2024 (Maybe 2030, no need to waste his current successful acting career)

• Locked thread