Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alan Smithee posted:

Abdication.jpg

All too easy to steal a wizard's powers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

The AUDACITY! The IMPUDENCE! The unabated NERVE!

Gum posted:

i admit i laughed at the super mario mushroom. guy's alright.

Zeroisanumber posted:

Nah. If he's actually the founder of 8chan then he's a loving pedo degenerate.

Gum posted:

gently caress sake

Fastest Milkshake Duck?

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

My Cuck Dad posted:

"Who put ants in my beard?"

What show is this from?

So, this Sargonite extreme right-neoliberal by the name of Academic Agent, got themselves banned from twitter for making a very poor attempt at humor where they threatened trans left winger Multural Carxist.

https://twitter.com/Marxism_Wokeism/status/989205939021664257

AcedemicAgents reaction is quite enjoyable. (Quit after the two minute mark because then they start whining about that dumb guy with Hitler salute dog)

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Crowsbeak posted:

What show is this from?

Eric Andre show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEcnWyN4KYM

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Incels are one of my favorite internet phenomenons because they so perfectly encapsulate one of the stupider parts of internet "culture". These dudes (and it's always dudes) don't want to get laid, they want to be angry about not getting laid. They are so incredibly online that they have created an entire identity around not getting laid to the point where doing so would remove their purpose in life.

They are like sex conspiracy theorists, they can't accept any evidence or even the acknowledgment that they were right because their very identity rests on being so angry

FaustianQ posted:

Fastest Milkshake Duck?

I don't think that "owner of insane incel communities" is enough of a high to merit being brought down low into milkshake duckdom.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

i always forget about the reload

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 27 days!)

Crowsbeak posted:

What show is this from?

So, this Sargonite extreme right-neoliberal by the name of Academic Agent, got themselves banned from twitter for making a very poor attempt at humor where they threatened trans left winger Multural Carxist.

AcedemicAgents reaction is quite enjoyable. (Quit after the two minute mark because then they start whining about that dumb guy with Hitler salute dog)

This is one of those nobodies who gets a cameo in those bizzare cartoon mashups where the brave CHUD youtubers take on the lefty loony youtubers who are dumb and so goddamn crazy

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Incels are one of my favorite internet phenomenons because they so perfectly encapsulate one of the stupider parts of internet "culture". These dudes (and it's always dudes) don't want to get laid, they want to be angry about not getting laid. They are so incredibly online that they have created an entire identity around not getting laid to the point where doing so would remove their purpose in life.

You know, during the middle ages there was a perfect position for them. It was called Flagellants.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol, like incels could ever take responsibility for anything

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Crowsbeak posted:

You know, during the middle ages there was a perfect position for them. It was called Flagellants.

Funny way to spell dead. Middle Ages so crazy!

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

incels were the type of lovely, superfluous dudes the rest of the village would press gang into joining the local lord when he came around looking for idiots to join the war party

being a flagellant required motivation

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

SpaceGoku posted:

incels were the type of lovely, superfluous dudes the rest of the village would press gang into joining the local lord when he came around looking for idiots to join the war party

I mean when you see what Incels put out on youtube, and their weird screeds, that does require motivation.

Crowsbeak has issued a correction as of 04:09 on Apr 26, 2018

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Crowsbeak posted:

What show is this from?

This guy got completely flummoxed in a skype call a year ago because he hadn't read Capital and tried to debate some guy about use values. Just totally shut down in desperation and started ordering people to shut up.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

flagellants were the first shitposters if you think about it

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
8chan posters would be big supporters of the Children's Crusade.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Business Gorillas posted:

flagellants got laid way more regularly than shitposters

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Business Gorillas posted:

Give Catullus his due credit.

e: Aristophanes maybe

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Goon Danton posted:

Give Catullus his due credit.

amazingly, my Catallus 16 prom date sign worked very well, though we never made it to the prom

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Wizardchan gets cucked by a 19 year old midget cripple, who they proceed to call Chad Thunderwheels.

I'm pretty close to cancelling my internet subscription.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Wizardchan gets cucked by a 19 year old midget cripple, who they proceed to call Chad Thunderwheels.

Feeling my brain first smooth and then slowly be eroded away to nothing since 2016 has been an amazing experience.

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

The AUDACITY! The IMPUDENCE! The unabated NERVE!

DreamShipWrecked posted:

I don't think that "owner of insane incel communities" is enough of a high to merit being brought down low into milkshake duckdom.

Was thinking more for them, like drat not even one post.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DreamShipWrecked posted:

They are like sex conspiracy theorists

Yeah hahahaha

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

This guy got completely flummoxed in a skype call a year ago because he hadn't read Capital and tried to debate some guy about use values. Just totally shut down in desperation and started ordering people to shut up.

I loved that debate. Seriously, that guys is such a intellectual poser.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

gently caress me that's hilarious

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

why, is something about that sentence not loving incredible?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I feel like the whole incel thing falls apart when you realize that Har Mar Superstar exists.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

SpaceGoku posted:

Combine the two.

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
What idg about incels is they seem to have this really big element of self hatred, like it's not just misogyny , but also misanthropy.

they are just a product of capitalist hell world so i found it hard to feel anything but pity until they started killing people

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

rear end struggle posted:

they are just a product of capitalist hell world so i found it hard to feel anything but pity until they started killing people

i kinda understand this. There is a real sense that they are just the extreme result of modern capitalist alienation. They were just sad and predictable like the Japanese NEET phenomenon.

Then they started talking about replacing women's brains with dog brains so they could have sex with them and that pity went away.
(Thats real btw)

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Epic High Five posted:

if these dudes went outsdie for any reason at all they'd realize that funny lookin' people who aren't total psychos and are willing to put themselves out there don't seem to have much trouble finding people

but the only people who could possibly be interested in them are 2/10 hambeasts who wants that need me a good 10/10 aryan qt3.14 :hitler:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

rear end struggle posted:

What idg about incels is they seem to have this really big element of self hatred, like it's not just misogyny , but also misanthropy.

Their entire worldview is self-admittedly toxic and resists self-improvement as a fantasy. If all that you feed yourself is hate, then you're going to feel nothing but hate.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

What's that mean?

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
cutiepie

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
to be fair i can totally see thinking it was another odd white power/incel thing given the context, like 1488 or femnoid or whatever. :v:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

i kinda understand this. There is a real sense that they are just the extreme result of modern capitalist alienation. They were just sad and predictable like the Japanese NEET phenomenon.

Then they started talking about replacing women's brains with dog brains so they could have sex with them and that pity went away.
(Thats real btw)

The real path to Hell is when the involuntarily celibate starts self-identifying as incel and hangs out with other incels - which is when suddenly it starts to take on political dimensions. It's not just enough to be unfuckable, they also have to be purely repulsive to prove their bonafides.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

how do you handle someone who likes ben shapiro

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:sever:

e: https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/989199785646329856

quote:

Joy Ann Reid’s “cyber security expert” Jonathan Nichols, who the MSNBC host hired to prove that she did not write the supposedly “fabricated” anti-gay posts published on her old blog, once bragged about knowing prominent white supremacist Andrew “weev” Auernheimer.

NBC quietly circulated a statement from Nichols late Tuesday night which claimed to have found “evidence Joy Reid’s now-defunct blog, the Reid Report, was breached after a review of suspicious activity.”

While the Reid debacle thus far has focused on dated homophobic material published on the AM Joy host’s now-defunct blog The Reid Report, it appears that Nichols himself has a history of disturbing old posts.

The self-declared “Current Cyber Guy, Former PSYOP guy” goes by the handle @wvualphasoldier on Twitter, where he posts a stream of self-serious, bizarre ramblings. After NBC released a statement regarding his work for Reid, however, Nichols deleted all of his account’s old posts, went on a tweetstorm declaring a “lock down” of his account, and then placed it on protected mode so non-followers could not see his tweets.

Using the Internet archiving services Archive.is and the Wayback Machine, Mediaite discovered a series of Nichols’ old tweets in which be brags about personally knowing the infamous neo-Nazi troll Andrew Auernheimer, who is more commonly known by his hacker name weev.

“Like are most of you aware that I NOT ONLY know Andrew (stromfront admin), but I was the principal element livetweeting his release from [prison],” tweeted Nichols on December 9, 2017. “If you try REALLY HARD you’ll see that I’m connected to the leadership of [Stormfront]. If you try just a bit harder you’ll figure it out.”

It is worth noting that weev is not an administrator for Stormfront, but is instead the webmaster for The Daily Stormer — the biggest Nazi site in America. In his tweets, Nichols appears to have confused the two racist sites.

“I’m just gunna tell you, because they are that bad this, I was at Weev’s coming home party,” Nichols added — a reference to weev’s release from prison in 2014.

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 08:08 on Apr 26, 2018

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

What is wizardchan and how does Chad thunderwheels cuck them? This sounds like quite a story

E: Ok I have opened Encyclopedia Dramatica now, please do not answer that. I think I know quite enough lmao

Waffle House has issued a correction as of 09:00 on Apr 26, 2018

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

lmao holy poo poo how does this woman keep self owning so hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

lmao holy poo poo how does this woman keep self owning so hard

"I knew weev" is like the lib techie shithead version of "one of my best friends is black."