Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Protein-On

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

You're way past protein if you get that big. Dude is chugging steroid smoothies for every meal and eats biscuits made out of creatine.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Absolute Unit

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Polish it so it doesn't break stuff, ship it with a .1% chance to happen

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

CheeseFactory posted:

I loving hate symbols so much gently caress off with the symbols bungie

Same, dude. The best example of challenging mechanics without symbol poo poo was, in my opinion, Aksis. Just a great fight. Now we gotta say fish left match right and poo poo. Definite step back.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
weird way of saying "shoot her in the god drat mouth"

Listerine
Jan 5, 2005

Exquisite Corpse

haveblue posted:

Polish it so it doesn't break stuff, ship it with a .1% chance to happen

yeah that's something they seriously should have kept in, i'd love it if the poo poo we have to constantly recycle through had something weird happen every once in a while.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
my dudes, have you ever partaken in the majesty that is raging invulnerable brakion?

it is still the best pve content this game has ever delivered.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Maker Of Shoes posted:

my dudes, have you ever partaken in the majesty that is raging invulnerable brakion?

it is still the best pve content this game has ever delivered.

its very good to drop that poo poo on unsuspecting pubbies

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

Emron posted:

Same, dude. The best example of challenging mechanics without symbol poo poo was, in my opinion, Aksis. Just a great fight. Now we gotta say fish left match right and poo poo. Definite step back.

Couldn't agree more.

Oh man i miss the old raids.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
The Aksis Challenge was generally considered the litmus test of a top-tier player

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

The Aksis Challenge was generally considered the litmus test of a top-tier player

I never did it lol. Way to easy for someone to gently caress up (usually me)

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

CheeseFactory posted:

Hey, as long as you're good at PvP, who cares about some silly Aksis Challenge!

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

CheeseFactory posted:

I did it once with the equivalent of a couple cheesefactories and hell, sakes all around.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
:chord:

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Anyone called this “Destiny 2: Worse than Osiris” yet because if not Copyright 2018 ya boi

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

not sure how that's possible as this dlc has a weapon that lets you draw dicks, and osiris did not

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Anyone called this “Destiny 2: Worse than Osiris” yet because if not Copyright 2018 ya boi

Destiny 2: Lack Armory

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Mikey-San posted:

Destiny 2: Lack Armory

Lol

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014
Is the well bugged now or something? I haven't been able to find anyone all day despite seeing several people going in. I doubt it's because everyone is doing the forge. Man, I just wanted to see some cool new guns or armor on the day the DLC dropped.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

elpaganoescapa posted:

Is the well bugged now or something? I haven't been able to find anyone all day despite seeing several people going in. I doubt it's because everyone is doing the forge. Man, I just wanted to see some cool new guns or armor on the day the DLC dropped.

Yes, I'm seeing this too. I zoned in and out maybe a dozen times while doing daily bounties, saw no one. Ran a couple tier 1's and no one joined in.

But I see people in the patrol zones and folks zooming down the hallway towards the well.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Legs Benedict posted:

yeah, if you read the reddit or bungie.net forums this becomes increasingly obvious that none of them are capable of taking breaks or playing anything else

so glad this content drop seems light so now I can go play other things

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014

xzzy posted:

Yes, I'm seeing this too. I zoned in and out maybe a dozen times while doing daily bounties, saw no one. Ran a couple tier 1's and no one joined in.

But I see people in the patrol zones and folks zooming down the hallway towards the well.

I'm also getting into strikes alone even with two other ships loading with me in the pre-scene

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

To save the world from the expanding Zone.
Wow you get smoked at 600 in the forge ignition.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED BY ALL THIS CONTENT

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
What a loving disaster lmao

Who green lighted this poo poo

Bungie is insane

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
We are having Fun with the new activities today

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014
3 of my powerful engrams for the week have been titan marks. I'm going to see this content in like a year

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

So the first thing you have to do in the new content is play the older content for at least 2 more weeks, which I can't do all of because the matchmaking is busted. Neat.

I actually thought I wouldn't be back playing Fallout 76 today but well here I am

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Roman posted:

I actually thought I wouldn't be back playing Fallout 76 today but well here I am

I did the dishes.. what kind of hosed up world is this.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I just finished a full Last Wish clear and went from 600 to 603 with a 608 Prime Engram drop. When I was leveling even in the 580’s Riven was usually give for a strong Powerful engram but here it looks like post 600 all the boss engrams are just normal Powerful Engrams.

As someone who had three 600 level characters, I’m excited to level up and play some forge.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
I just started downloading the update, what should I be bitching about?

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

texaholic posted:

I just started downloading the update, what should I be bitching about?

The final mission before you get anything at all out of owning the pass right now, after a short series of crappy patrol-likes, recommends... what is it, 615, 625, and 630 power for each phase? In a mission that is timed, so turtling up and playing slowly to completion is impossibledifficult. Not sure if there even IS any content after that yet.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
i just almost dropped the forge boss with a loving pub group so i don't quite understand what you are all yelling about

well

thats my piece. have a good night

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Legs Benedict posted:

i just almost dropped the forge boss with a loving pub group so i don't quite understand what you are all yelling about

well

thats my piece. have a good night

Don't spend all that dusk light in one place!

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Don't spend all that dusk light in one place!

dont worry dad i wont. im very frugal

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

wrong because my group eventually cleared that

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

grats, it's fuckin fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBond
Feb 19, 2004

FYI, Cheese NIPS are not the same as Cheez ITS
I love how it's completely random whether or not a given expansion will have paid for more voice acting lines from either your guardian or the ghost. Some of these videos are ridiculous without any response from your character.