Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

blainestereo posted:

Well it is kinda a mess. There's this one screen where you can woo one of several NPCs into going home with you, dating sim style. Then there is this lovely minigame about torturing and killing that NPC by placing traps in a linear corridor. You do wooing, then you do torturing, then you woo some more etc. Also there is a story arc about the protagonist being in love with another serial torturer who cucks him all the time. That's it.

Wait. Isn't that game just home alone for the NES?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Robo Reagan posted:

ask again but imagine waking up next to this after bumping uglies

why would you bump your junk on her face

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Rad Tad posted:

why would you bump your junk on her face

well im sure as gently caress not going down on her

turnways
Jun 22, 2004

reposting because lol

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

have you even met a tranny

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

turnways posted:

reposting because lol

lolol

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
What Depression Quest taught me about nepotism in the gaming industry

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

horriblePencilist posted:

What Depression Quest taught me about nepotism in the gaming industry

what's great is that between poo poo like this and Chris Roberts it's glaringly obvious how important big companies like EA are even if they're dickholes too

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

turnways posted:

reposting because lol

edit: ah nm it's perfect.

Tormented
Jan 22, 2004

"And the goat shall bear upon itself all their iniquities unto a solitary place..."

As someone else said, the cum on the twitter clock really makes this one full package.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
p sure the ddosing, doxxing and hacking of that TFYC game jam was done independently by fans of zoey, not literally on her orders. just like it was probably some random 4chan lurker that hacked phil fish and not some concentrated 4chan/anon effort (and I'm sure it was a legit hack, even he is smart enough to not willingly release NDA'd documents from three huge companies)

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ymgve posted:

p sure the ddosing, doxxing and hacking of that TFYC game jam was done independently by fans of zoey, not literally on her orders. just like it was probably some random 4chan lurker that hacked phil fish and not some concentrated 4chan/anon effort (and I'm sure it was a legit hack, even he is smart enough to not willingly release NDA'd documents from three huge companies)

laughing on twitter didnt help

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
That theory doesn't work because Zoe does not have fans. I guess she had a few dudes she did the truffle shuffle on top of while riding, but I can't imagine random fans of depression quest .

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Robo Reagan posted:

what's great is that between poo poo like this and Chris Roberts it's glaringly obvious how important big companies like EA are even if they're dickholes too

what, you mean people who actually makes games instead of post on twitter about making games?

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

big duck equals goose posted:

That theory doesn't work because Zoe does not have fans. I guess she had a few dudes she did the truffle shuffle on top of while riding, but I can't imagine random fans of depression quest .

no fans except the ton of self-described SJWs that adore her because she's a woman in the indie game community. proof: her patreon already had over $1000 on it before this scandal started

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
are we still at war with /v/?

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
it's a cold war.

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.

jalopybrown posted:

we were?

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

jalopybrown posted:

/v/ is at war with anyone who they think supports zoe quinn

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
/v/ went to war with us but we forgot when we were supposed to show up so the whole thing got canceled

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Ahundredbux posted:

what, you mean people who actually makes games instead of post on twitter about making games?

I think he means professional suits that keep insanely broken game designers from being visible to the public

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Torka posted:

I think he means professional suits that keep insanely broken game designers from being visible to the public

doesn't always work, see: bioware writers posting about dragon age on their forums

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

The Droid posted:

/v/ is at war with anyone who they think supports zoe quinn

I like how /v/ claims we support the active censoring of all Zoe Quinn content when we've had a 100 page thread about her on the front page for like a week

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

ymgve posted:

yeah well apparently the first time it wasn't her either but she was fine bragging about a discussion with her friend leading to it

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Lobster Harmonica posted:

I like how /v/ claims we support the active censoring of all Zoe Quinn content when we've had a 100 page thread about her on the front page for like a week

i dont think they mean gbs

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

If this is the future of the industry, I'm gonna go ahead and quit playing videogames.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

who the gently caress cares about SA

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

They think lowtax supports zoe quinn because he made a "two things are happening" joke on twitter. Something like "ferguson protesters are out once again, chanting 'down with zoe quinn'"

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Robo Reagan posted:

who the gently caress cares about SA

they put a little SA grenade logo in the corner of a collage depicting internet villains who support The Zoe Quinn Conspiracy

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Asspassin' Greed?
Asssmashing's Greed?

I need help with this one

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

they put a little SA grenade logo in the corner of a collage depicting internet villains who support The Zoe Quinn Conspiracy

well to be fair in gamers.txt there were a bunch of people adamantly defending her to the point things she admitted to doing were being passed off as the internet misogynists making poo poo up again

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

DrPaper posted:

well to be fair in gamers.txt there were a bunch of people adamantly defending her to the point things she admitted to doing were being passed off as the internet misogynists making poo poo up again

yeah but gamers.txt should be boxed up and left forgotten in a warehouse arc of the covenant style so

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

at the very beginning of this drama the cucked ex-bf registered an account and posted his 5000 word thing here, and the thread quickly disappeared, thus censorship

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

ymgve posted:

at the very beginning of this drama the cucked ex-bf registered an account and posted his 5000 word thing here, and the thread quickly disappeared, thus censorship

*rorschach dropping journal through mail slot.gif*

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

ymgve posted:

also that guy on SA who posted about Zoe Quinn glassing someone at a bar because they were trans

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Do you seriously think I'd explain my master stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I hosed them thirty-five minutes ago

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

turnways posted:

reposting because lol

:catstare:

Dec 26, 2012

turnways posted:

reposting because lol

good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zak2k12
Dec 23, 2008

"I looked back once to the empty place where my dream had come true. Such is the stuff."

"Indie game developer girlfriend cucked me, slept with five guys. Gaming journalism is afraid of me. I have seen its true face."

• Locked thread