Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
It's also an anime now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
I heard the anime lost some of the horror and gained a lot of horny.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
Yeah, big-boob got even bigger-boob, with a ton of jiggling :(

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Crasical posted:

I heard the anime lost some of the horror and gained a lot of horny.

I heard it was pretty much the same as how the manga started and they dropped that around chapter 4.

Same as how the Komi San manga started off way more aggro and people had violent scary delinquent thoughts about her flipping her poo poo if anyone tried talking to her. And also her stalker kidnapping Tadano and then immediately being shifted down 7 levels on the reoccurring cast list totem pole.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
New Fairy Tailor

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
There's so much I like about Fairy Tailor and that chapter was very smug on all fronts.

Also, Shadow house 113 has brought the story full circle and reframed something pretty trivial to at least me.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Brought To You By posted:

Also, Shadow house 113 has brought the story full circle and reframed something pretty trivial to at least me.
These kids ain't right

Yak of Wrath
Feb 24, 2011

Keeping It Together

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

There's so much I like about Fairy Tailor and that chapter was very smug on all fronts.

The first 2-3 chapters read a lot different now for sure. Especially two panels I did not remember at all (Kate applogizes for hitting Emily and Kate kills a dust crawler). Also Kate being standoffish and angry at Emilyko will probably get reframed as her anxiety or annoyance that Emilyko has to be perfect for them to succeed and/or that she is not getting her memories back.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

New Shimeji Simulation. Mmmhmm, that sure was a chapter.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Shadows House 114

Flashback over.

Now, the kids are alright.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

New :spooky: Useless Ponko :spooky:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

New Helpful Ghost

I wish I had a big titty ghost friend to smack my rear end

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
It's a new 'Tis Time for Torture, Princess update!

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

The princess is just so kind. :kimchi:

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011
I really thought I'd be bored of that manga by now

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Shadows House 115

Aww

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

New Interrogation Princess

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Is your manga author addicted to Monster Hunter Rise? Recognize the signs:

Flying Witch

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Time for the Hell-Lord's daughter to torture the princess.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Huzzah! posted:

Time for the Hell-Lord's daughter to torture the princess.

shes so good

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

There's a ghost behind that gyaru has been getting some updates.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Dainana Joshikai Houkou

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Sore Wa Rei is getting updates again after a months-long rest and it's becoming harder to tell which side Ghost Girl is on.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

I. M. Gei posted:

Sore Wa Rei is getting updates again after a months-long rest and it's becoming harder to tell which side Ghost Girl is on.

Ghost girl is on the side of the readers and sometimes that means possessing someone to get a shot at DDR.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Shadows House 116
Shadows House 117

I'm glad even though they are ostensibly the villains the 2nd floor dopes get to be goofy as well

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Interesting new series, Soara and the monster's house. Only one chapter out, but looks good.

An orphan girl is taken in by a kingdom and trained to fight in the human / monster war. However, before she ever steps onto the battlefield the war is over and she is set free from her knights duty. With no purpose anymore, she wonders around and happens upon a dwarf who makes homes for monsters.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Huzzah! posted:

Interesting new series, Soara and the monster's house. Only one chapter out, but looks good.

An orphan girl is taken in by a kingdom and trained to fight in the human / monster war. However, before she ever steps onto the battlefield the war is over and she is set free from her knights duty. With no purpose anymore, she wonders around and happens upon a dwarf who makes homes for monsters.

This was done by the same author who wrote the tragically ended Marry Grave about an immortal man's quest to revive his wife who herself gave her life to save his. Really solid fantasy story, great art and characters, got the axe unfairly. I'm locked into his new work, glad he finally got something else published.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Shadows House 118

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Ghost girl is on the side of the readers and sometimes that means possessing someone to get a shot at DDR.

I just noticed it looks like Torii-kun is doing the Michael Jackson Thriller dance and I choose to believe that this is on purpose and you cannot convince me otherwise

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Does anyone know the title of the manga that finished a couple of years ago that was set in the modern world where people had fantasy creatures as pets and the main family had pet Satan?

Semquais
Dec 5, 2013

Ethiser posted:

Does anyone know the title of the manga that finished a couple of years ago that was set in the modern world where people had fantasy creatures as pets and the main family had pet Satan?

https://myanimelist.net/manga/80711/Uchi_no_Maou_Kamimasen_yo

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

:ohdear:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Of all the directions I expected the Mega Man series to go, dentist was not one of them.

https://mangadex.org/title/0fe91d96-738a-4fec-b518-d00c20e85a89/rockman-san

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

You rock, thanks.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

And, new Soara and the monster's house

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Let the healing begin.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Just wanted to thank this thread for introducing me to There's a Ghost Behind That Gal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
I'm looking for a weird manga that I read and then forgot the title - it's one where the girl has a donut floating on top of her head. It has the same vibes as that other one with the girl with the arrow through her head, if not weirder.