Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Eve is dead. Long live eve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
eve is not good but sometimes. sometimes it's fun.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
i hear there was some true goon bullshit ahappenin so lets just get it out of the way, you're all poo poo and bad

and preemptive shut up idiot to the sports mod t:mad:t

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm having fun just fuckin around making bad isk doing data and relic stuff on my new account while wormholes burn rear end around me.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hi deadtear

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

i hear there was some true goon bullshit ahappenin so lets just get it out of the way, you're all poo poo and bad

Love ya!

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

:brainworms:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

iospace posted:

Love ya!

:buddy:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

i kinda wanna kill pubbies now

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

hi deadtear how have you been

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

also why are wormhole people surprised nullsec people do all kinds of groggy poo poo to hatefuck and destroy entire alliances, its half the reason we signed up in the first place

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

like im tempted to resub just to gently caress someones poo poo up, buti just dont know who to give af about. lmao at wormhole elite pvp dying screaming tho

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Dec 13, 2018

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

huffing their own farts harder than most.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

CainFortea posted:

huffing their own farts harder than most.

thats pretty impressive tbqh

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Viva Miriya posted:

hi deadtear how have you been

same ol same ol

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

im really ashamed of being associated with hard knocks folks now. like i cant believe i outsourced my awoxing to these coward rear end bitches. v sorry goonswarmfederation dudes, pls forgive viva miriya 2019 tia

cool did you see these weak rear end wormhole wulfpax nerds making GBS threads themselves cause someone lost a wormhole fight?

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

And now Lazerhawks, the second largest WH group, is unanchoring their keepstars

The times we live in are great

:frogbon:

Viva Miriya posted:

cool did you see these weak rear end wormhole wulfpax nerds making GBS threads themselves cause someone lost a wormhole fight?

I meant :froggonk:

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

sexpig by night posted:

I'm having fun just fuckin around making bad isk doing data and relic stuff on my new account while wormholes burn rear end around me.

That’s what I did before I quit. Everyone talks about how Eve isn’t fun without other people but CCP actually hid a neat little relaxing space exploration puzzle game in it.

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
:siren: 200k free skillpoints on every character and it can be done in a rookie ship in your current system anywhere but jita :siren:

For those who have been inattentive lately, there was a change to the very first newbie tutorial mission. It used to grant you CPU Management IV. Now it grants you CPU Management V. If you already have CPU management V, which you loving should, you get ~201,000 unallocated skillpoints.

To do this, click "the agency" tab. Under "suggested" at the top should be "The Seekers Investigation," click "Begin the Investigation." You'll start a mission where you warp to a site. It will spawn in your current system. You kill three tutorial rats, any armed ship can do it. I completed this in a rookie ship on a character who had all of his gunnery skills extracted. (literally has Gunnery 3, and that's it)

It takes two minutes. Alpha clones can do it.

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]
I forgot how much I love this game, and the thing that reminded me was having a Tornado suicide gank my trader in Rens—suicide gank my completely empty hauler.

I literally have not, in a very long time, laughed as hard as I did when he started complaining in local that ‘nothing dropped.’

My stomach literally hurt this morning.

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

ZombieLenin posted:

I forgot how much I love this game, and the thing that reminded me was having a Tornado suicide gank my trader in Rens—suicide gank my completely empty hauler.

I literally have not, in a very long time, laughed as hard as I did when he started complaining in local that ‘nothing dropped.’

My stomach literally hurt this morning.

I believe that is referred to as a scratch off ticket.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Viva Miriya posted:

i kinda wanna kill pubbies now

I'd rather continue living

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

That poo poo is beyond loving stupid. Thanks for killing my play style again CCP, you loving retards. Can't dec or be decced if you don't own structures? Like do you realize how loving stupid that is, or do you just let local hobos come up with ideas and never bother to read them? Every large indy corp that I lived off of through wardecs has moved all structures into a holding corp. Now I can't touch them without suicide ganking and I'm to poor to omega another account even if my pc could run it. It can't run 2 accounts btw. So there goes my income.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
It sounds like rfing high sec structures is going to be the new thing.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

That poo poo is beyond loving stupid. Thanks for killing my play style again CCP, you loving retards. Can't dec or be decced if you don't own structures? Like do you realize how loving stupid that is, or do you just let local hobos come up with ideas and never bother to read them? Every large indy corp that I lived off of through wardecs has moved all structures into a holding corp. Now I can't touch them without suicide ganking and I'm to poor to omega another account even if my pc could run it. It can't run 2 accounts btw. So there goes my income.

now this is what I come to the thread for

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

How would the second account help him?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Addamere posted:

How would the second account help him?

suicide ganking needs a looter

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

evilweasel posted:

suicide ganking needs a looter

Ah, friends are impossible. Forgot.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
CCP can we rename J115405 to Rage? If player actions shape New Eden i think we did enough to justify this name change.

lol

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Marmite, random reddit shitlord, or goon.

YOU DECIDE

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

please do not get baited by Stain Guy

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

How does one get income picking on loot pinatas and not have the isk to Plex two accounts

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pomp posted:

How does one get income picking on loot pinatas and not have the isk to Plex two accounts

By not being good at it.

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
ccp why did you have to nerf my playstyle that was empirically bad for the game and hurting player retention just wait until you lose my one whole subscription :qq:

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Addamere posted:

By not being good at it.

How do you be bad at plundering people who have no earthly clue or desire to defend themselves

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pomp posted:

How do you be bad at plundering people who have no earthly clue or desire to defend themselves

Comedy answer:

:ocelot::grin:

Useful answer: by picking the wrong targets and not getting to the loot before other vultures.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

CCP why don't you listen to me as I scream and curse at you and call you "local hobos"

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Viva Miriya posted:

im really ashamed of being associated with hard knocks folks now. like i cant believe i outsourced my awoxing to these coward rear end bitches. v sorry goonswarmfederation dudes, pls forgive viva miriya 2019 tia

i did, yes, its so good even with querns being hypersmug

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
While it was the retention stats that drove this change, it's amazing the extent to which Delve stats 2018 edition knock the stuffing out of the pro wardec arguments.

If they wanted to add risk for industry types, they'd be in Delve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

I dunno, I felt I was being pretty reserved throughout the whole thing :v: