Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

oh my god they are hahahahahah

god drat what an awful thing to do to people thinking theyre buying something like psilocybin lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

post hole digger posted:

i really need a picture or details on what theyre doing there. are they selling like fly agaric at the gas station lmao

fly amanita

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I took a gas station boner pill as a goof one night at a bar and crashed my bicycle into a parked car.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The Stroker Ace posted:

I took a gas station boner pill as a goof one night at a bar and crashed my bicycle into a parked car.

coconono type post

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

coconono type post
lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

coconono type post

lol

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

fly amanita

Please don't take those lol

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
My Ikea pello armchair broke do y'all have any recommendations? Inexpensive, light (I move it out of the living room a lot), comfy recliner type deal. Thanks in advance. No gaming chairs.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I have never taken a boner pill. I’m 43 years old and still horned up like I was 18.

Speaking of getting horned up, I’ll be doing another music stream tonight. Involving samples from rock band devs singing along to songs. And I’ll be in a darkened hotel room in Las Vegas while doing it.

Isn’t that neat?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

no offence but you 100% seem like the kind of person who would take a gas station boner pill or two just to see what would happen

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I did that with gas station weight loss drugs in the 90s. Learned my lesson quickly.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I’ve always assumed taking a gas station boner pill or Spanish Fly would lead to an immediate heart attack

Ganso Bomb fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Apr 10, 2024

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Yeah they’re pretty much the same stuff. Just a bunch of zoom zoom poo poo chemically similar to meth.

If you really really really wanna see the end of the trash rainbow, just get some fresh nutmeg and snort it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I put nutmeg on eggnog:)

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Thinking about getting really into vertical scrolling shoot em ups, or SHMUPS. Twin Cobra, Guwange, Espgaluda. And such.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm a nutter for nutnog

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

apophenium posted:

Thinking about getting really into vertical scrolling shoot em ups, or SHMUPS. Twin Cobra, Guwange, Espgaluda. And such.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbts2qTrbAg

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

This is quite possibly my favorite video of all time. Of all time.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I like to put soy sauce on tortilla chips

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Go play mars matrix

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Just a big disgutst.. Just a big disgusting sloppy mess. Of purple.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFqGKa6p1V8

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

watched an ep of beyond belief and it had terry funk in it as an old wrestling vet looking for one last shot. the guy he's wrestling for an hour straight is eventually revealed to have died 20 minutes ago lol. carrying broomsticks even on anthology shows

it was fiction but if terry funk told me i'd believe it

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Joey McChrist posted:

watched an ep of beyond belief and it had terry funk in it as an old wrestling vet looking for one last shot. the guy he's wrestling for an hour straight is eventually revealed to have died 20 minutes ago lol. carrying broomsticks even on anthology shows

it was fiction but if terry funk told me i'd believe it

I remember watching that episode on the sci-fi channel in the early aughts.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Barry s03 sucks big time and that’s no 🧢

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Barry s03 sucks big time and that’s no 🧢

Bill should have studies his tapes (Mike Flanagan’s seminal Netflix hit The Haunting Of Bly Mansion) before attempting to make a tv show

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

1/2 ruled. 3? Dogpoo

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
sure why not what's another thousand hours of my life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krDFltgjLtE

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/2nO_sT4F_so?si=ANTbn0QYeXDvtklc

This scene is still so good

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

idk s3 wasn't as good as 1 or 2 but i still liked it, the last ep was wild and good to me

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

latest X men 97 episode was bonkers

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Barry Bluejeans posted:

sure why not what's another thousand hours of my life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krDFltgjLtE
welp guess i gotta get a20h on all characters by next year

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

ARMBAR A COP posted:

latest X men 97 episode was bonkers

It was fantastic.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

shogun has been really fuckin good so far, and the best part is, the whole thing ends in two more episodes

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

boxcarhobo posted:

shogun has been really fuckin good so far

Hell yeah

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I just made music in Las Vegas. Naked. And put it on the internet.

I think I might be living my best life?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

dont want to know

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

boxcarhobo posted:

shogun has been really fuckin good so far, and the best part is, the whole thing ends in two more episodes

I was starting to worry it was showing the strain of trying to retain the quality over the full season, but the latest episode got me right back in deep, I am loving loving this show.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm in Italy for vacation and got a stomach flu and feel like garbage. Spent the night barfing and making GBS threads my brains out. No barging today, but still lots of rear end piss. Instead of delicious food, my lunch was a few crackers and half a banana :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jerusalem posted:

I was starting to worry it was showing the strain of trying to retain the quality over the full season, but the latest episode got me right back in deep, I am loving loving this show.

Toranaga owns a lot he's a proper sicko