Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
yeah frank and ralph acted like they gave no fucks about the needle, but i was writhing in catdad guilt trip agony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

When I clip the cattes claws I always wait until they are napping, I get a few done, they wake up, I get a few more and they're curious what I'm doing and then they realize it and FLIP THE gently caress OUT

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

this music

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

A FUCKTON OF WEED posted:

was gonna post dis

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

When my ex and I got Dexter and Lulu we purposefully started playing with their feet and toes as often as we could.

now whenever I clip their claws, Dexter gives no fucks and Lulu gets a bit whiney but is ok with it more or less.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

trophy gives no fucks in re claw trimming i should probably film that too

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
where were you on the night of....

stop right there officer. i can already tell you. filming my cat. and I have the tapes to prove it.

CaptainMeatpants
Jun 1, 2010

Fanged Lawn Wormy posted:

stop right there officer. i can already tell you. filming my cat. and I have the tapes to prove it.

lol

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

:xd:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

El Gar posted:

trophy gives no fucks in re claw trimming i should probably film that too

I think it's great that your kid even knows what your camera is mainly used for.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Magda shows no mercy

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

in it voted 5

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Magda shows no mercy
plz put magda in all future bans, thanks

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Magda shows no mercy

strwrsxprrt for mod of the united states of america

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Magda shows no mercy

lmao

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

voting to retire clownbaloon and replace with floating magda head

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
voting magda

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
magda owns

stars wars sex parrot owns

cats own

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

A FUCKTON OF WEED posted:

voting to retire clownbaloon and replace with floating magda head

second

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

fuckin magda

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

CraigK why don't you have a cat avatar

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
cat hat best hat

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer
I was tempted today to get a game center cx av but then I remembered My Pretty Pink Posting Rig and was all like 'nope, gonna keep this for a while'

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
thx for the av :glomp:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Trig Discipline posted:

seriously look at this thing

:gonk:

yes thug bonnet already introduced us

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Jonny 290 posted:

probably, yeppers

we have one of those 1/2 gal reservoir bowls and the best i've found is to use tap water but let it sit out for 24h first for chlorine. i'm happy with feeding my catte that

we have one of those waterers and use nothing but tap water. of course said cat seems to prefer the dog's bowl but idk :confused:

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
percy is shedding whiskers like crazy. already found 3 today

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

Detroit Q. Spider posted:

we have one of those waterers and use nothing but tap water. of course said cat seems to prefer the dog's bowl but idk :confused:

to prove to you the pointlessness of material goods, cats will always choose the least expensive option available. give them a $30 water fountain and they will drink out the dog's water bowl that cost $2.99. give them a $250 cat tree, and they'll have more fun with the box it came in.

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
god that av makes me laugh whenever i see it. thanks again

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

CraigK posted:

to prove to you the pointlessness of material goods, cats will always choose the least expensive option available. give them a $30 water fountain and they will drink out the dog's water bowl that cost $2.99. give them a $250 cat tree, and they'll have more fun with the box it came in.

I've spent a good amount of time staring down cat trees, and I'm p. sure I could make one cheaper than they cost if I can get rug scraps. One of these days....

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

I've spent a good amount of time staring down cat trees

are you really a cat? :stare:

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss
>:3

Deuterieux posted:

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

CraigK posted:

god that av makes me laugh whenever i see it. thanks again

Somebody should do a "looking at you av while hungover" trip report.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNw2YcAK9Wc
loving cats teleport after you

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Magda shows no mercy

mbison_yes.gif

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

mod sassinator posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNw2YcAK9Wc
loving cats teleport after you
don't know what's going on here but I watched the whole thing and quite enjoyed it

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed

I've spent a good amount of time staring down cat trees, and I'm p. sure I could make one cheaper than they cost if I can get rug scraps. One of these days....

Oliver has a scratching post the wifes step dad built when he was trying to gain favor. Have had to retack the carpet to it at least 100 times, he won't touch any other toy we buy, tried to get him a nicer food bowl, would only eat out of the old soup bowl we had sitting around the day he showed up. . . We're thinking of building a small tree out of wood scraps, but doubt he'd play in it.

bonus video of Ollie the day he got that dagnabbed thing like 5-6 years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7qEo1Nnqd8

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
nargle would scratch up the end of the couch so i just bolted a scratch pad there

then she started scratching on one of the intake vents for the heat, so i took the scratch pad and bolted it right where she was scratching and sure enough there she goes
super surprise: rub nippe randomly on scratch pad when you walk by. takes her a few mins to notice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Yesse! The catte... :buddy: