Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaukler
Oct 9, 2012

I can’t remember which election it was but I recall some very good Lovecraftian/eldritch posting about Ted Cruz being some sort of gross mosquito monster (beyond what he is in real life, that is)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Bill Hicks would be a QAnon if he was alive today.

There used to be a conspiracy theory that Alex Jones was actually Bill Hicks and that he had faked his death. That's not true, but turning into Alex Jones is fairly accurate to his character.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Gaukler posted:

I can’t remember which election it was but I recall some very good Lovecraftian/eldritch posting about Ted Cruz being some sort of gross mosquito monster (beyond what he is in real life, that is)

Is that the joke about he's actually a hive of wasps in a human-shaped sack?

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Bill Hicks would be a QAnon if he was alive today.

Yeah, him and my dad both. Glad I didn't have to have those fights.

Gaukler
Oct 9, 2012

Is that the joke about he's actually a hive of wasps in a human-shaped sack?

I feel like that comparison is overly cruel to the wasps

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Gaukler posted:

Google "parasitoid" and get back to us on that.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Most species of wasps just want to chill and destroy noxious insects with extreme prejudice.

The rear end in a top hat wasps that sting us are a distinct minority.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Isn't it basically colony wasps being assholes if you get near them, and loner ones generally being chill as long as you don't gently caress with them? I've based my lifestyle off the latter concept, in any case.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Captain Hygiene posted:

Isn't it basically colony wasps being assholes if you get near them, and loner ones generally being chill as long as you don't gently caress with them? I've based my lifestyle off the latter concept, in any case.

Even a lone WASP is racist af. Just because you're playing singles tennis against one of them doesn't mean they aren't spreading the most noxious poison known to man. Your ability to survive being around a WASP is determined by your proximity to wealth and skin tone.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

A bunch of redneck tradmasc posturing right-wing dickheads was talking about whatever dumb poo poo one time on the sidelines of my nephew’s football game and when a wasp landed on a nearby chair every single one of them practically poo poo his pants running away. We were in the middle of a heavily-trafficked turf field and not near a wasp nest. So I picked up the wasp and carried it to the flowers at the edge of the field

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

freeedr posted:

tradmasc

Vote now in the comments if you read this wrong.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Platystemon posted:

Vote now in the comments if you read this wrong.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What did you read it as?

Gaukler posted:

I'm a well known wasp hater and it's shockingly unfair to wasps

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Transmasc

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

we are coming up on the anniversary of the time I played monster mash for 5 hours straight in the shop to see which employee would break first and it turned out to be me.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

My first thought was "yeah I've seen that happen a couple of times, new guys throwing themselves headfirst into toxic masculinity because they think they have to, it's sad but they usually come around after a few months"

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

freeedr posted:

A bunch of redneck tradmasc posturing right-wing dickheads was talking about whatever dumb poo poo one time on the sidelines of my nephew’s football game and when a wasp landed on a nearby chair every single one of them practically poo poo his pants running away. We were in the middle of a heavily-trafficked turf field and not near a wasp nest. So I picked up the wasp and carried it to the flowers at the edge of the field

this is hilarious but also kind of adorable, imagine being that wasp

imagine you're minding your own business when out of nowhere this massive giant appears, looming over you and blocking out the sun, and just loving picks you up, and drops you off an incomprehensible distance away in a field full of food

they'll never believe you back at the colony

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
we get lots of carpenter bees every summer and i love those fat dumb dipshits

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/CMGaldre/status/1015863541813817344

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

kazil posted:

Whoa cat Betty

DandyLion posted:

Cat Betty never smiled

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

venus de lmao posted:

this is hilarious but also kind of adorable, imagine being that wasp

imagine you're minding your own business when out of nowhere this massive giant appears, looming over you and blocking out the sun, and just loving picks you up, and drops you off an incomprehensible distance away in a field full of food

they'll never believe you back at the colony
I forget where but I remember reading a thing saying that to animals we must basically be the fae.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Found it. The actual posts aren't as well dome as I remembered but:
https://www.tumblr.com/roachpatrol/154822254767/sapphicaquarius-tsfennec-roachpatrol

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

iram omni possibili modo preme:
plus una illa te diffamabit, quam multæ virtutes commendabunt

Splicer posted:

I forget where but I remember reading a thing saying that to animals we must basically be the fae.

there is also this classic tumblr:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Khanstant posted:

Who will be the first Nintendo character to canonically die to give Mario more pathos?

Video Games Thx posted:

Yoshi, obviously?

goatface posted:

Pathos requires an emotional response that isn't "Wahoo!" as they die.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Dead Sex-Parrot posted:

When I worked on a farm we cleaned the cows' teats before milking them to reduce the risk of getting too many bacteria into the milk, but also to reduce the risk of the bacteria migrating up into the cow's udder.
We did it by hand though, and I don't know if there is an advantage in using this device.

git apologist posted:

i do this with my wife

redgubbinz posted:

I do this with his wife too

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I also clean this man's wife.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I like her just the way she is

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Milo and POTUS posted:

I like her just the way she is

Well, yes, three other guys already cleaned her.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Jedit posted:

Well, yes, three other guys already cleaned her.
Quotes thread etc

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Panfilo posted:

Mod Rule: Next idiot that asks why we took down the Gomorrah forum gets turned to salt.

Lotts wife: OK but can't you just show us a screenshot of what happened?
(THIS USER WAS TURNED TO A PILLAR OF SALT FOR 10,000 HOURS)

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Winklebottom posted:

There's a woman in my city that made mozzarella with 10 % breast milk in it and sold it as "Milf Cheese". The food safety authorities weren't thrilled.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:witch: Oh ho ho, you though thought you were going to get probation. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!! :witch:

HK5000 posted:

Really like this series, but the first episode of this season was crap. I heard they fired the head writer for it, confirm or just internet rumor. Not read the source material which I'm avoiding like the plague for spoilers but drat. Sometimes I almost get a chill down my spine, like Romero wrote it (ala DotD, or Day of the day gently caress you i love it).

And here's some more stupid bullshit that's not intended for the general population of this thread:

jabro posted:

We are in the second season with less than ten main characters, how the hell can you not know the three major ones' names?

Really? Did I not just post that I'm bad with names. Some people recognize faces much before they learn to remember names, it's called genetics and loving having poo poo childhood. Have a little more tolerance for people different for you rather than hanging them out to dry for .. OH MY GOD, AN INTERNET POST!!! This is my last post this week as I'm shocked so far with the last two posts. Go stroke your dicks the next time you need an ego boost, I hear DPPH is great for that.... oh wait forum closed like 9 years ago. Seeeya :jerkbag:

Oh wait, i got one more thing to add before i go on probation for this post. I hope your neckbeard reaches all the way down to you tootsie-roll dick you two assholes.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
the rest of that burn is pretty weak, but referring to a single person as "two assholes" is solid work

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I'd get a lot of poo poo done with two assholes.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
When Waffleimages came back, I tracked down some of my old favorite threads from my distant youth. Dress up as movie characters using poo poo from your room! is still mostly dead, but a few pieces of art did survive:

Cataphract posted:

Serve the public trust
Protect the innocent
Uphold the law
Classified

Mystery Steve posted:

One Lampshade
One black t-shirt
One bath robe
One blue long sleeved shirt
Good looks... "I don't think so."

Pickled Eggs posted:

Guess who's cooking tonight?

SHREDDER

SusiePhone posted:

You shall not pass!

Flint_Paper posted:

yes, I know, he looks like he's from Terminator 2 GOD DAMNIT I'M ON A BUDGET HERE

Bad Munki posted:

[edit] While I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that I will regret posting this picture of me apparently giving oral sex to a vacuum, here is Neo first waking up from the matrix. Also, it would appear I have excellent form when chewing man-meat. I honestly had no idea. I hope nobody I know ever sees this, ever.

gently caress, I've even got my pinky up and everything. Goddamnit. :gay:

bar88537 posted:

And since no one took the Jaws challenge I did this in hopes that someone comes back with a better one

became

Caeruleas posted:

woot! lights + woot! shipping box + tape + two folding chairs =

e: had to--
* Start timer when camera is precariously perched
* Get across the room
* Plug in usb warning lights
* Grab chairs
* Turn around and pose

within 10 seconds. :argh:

Sputnyak posted:

Although a little obscure. :unsmith:

I still don't know who this, all these years later, and no one in the thread would explain...

Vaah posted:

Goondock Saints!

I look a bit :downs: here.

mueller posted:

IT'S A TRAP!

Im A Lime posted:

I got an account so I could do this.

The whole bunch of you gotta have a combined wattage of maybe five, maybe less

Im A Lime posted:

Excuse me! I'd like to rear end you a few questions!

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

SimonChris posted:

When Waffleimages came back, I tracked down some of my old favorite threads from my distant youth.

I still don't know who this, all these years later, and no one in the thread would explain...

I'll end your torment, you poor :regd08: . It's from Brotherhood of The Wolf.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
These are bloody amazing

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

SimonChris posted:

When Waffleimages came back, I tracked down some of my old favorite threads from my distant youth. Dress up as movie characters using poo poo from your room! is still mostly dead, but a few pieces of art did survive

gimme the cash and I'll tell you the answer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY_aOtFAcO4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

SimonChris posted:

When Waffleimages came back, I tracked down some of my old favorite threads from my distant youth. Dress up as movie characters using poo poo from your room!

nice