Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone

George carlin is way less cool than i remember

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Why are these people so obsessed with the concept of pi?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

lilljonas posted:

nerds :what:

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

lilljonas posted:

You mean the question is why pi rates so high among all the things they like?

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I like dwoids! Mnh!

Is that wheely bot going to be the Jar Jar of the new SW film? Didn't Jar jar get a huge merch push before EP1 and then everyone went 'ah gently caress' afterwards

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

simosimo posted:

Is that wheely bot going to be the Jar Jar of the new SW film? Didn't Jar jar get a huge merch push before EP1 and then everyone went 'ah gently caress' afterwards

wheely bot is adorable while jar jar is annoying and bad

yes

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

simosimo posted:

yup! Although at least droids have a chance of only beeping or saying "gonk," so that's already a plus

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Why can't these geeks spend two seconds cropping their pictures? I'm depressed just looking at their filthy studio apartments with worn 70s patterned sofas and cluttered worktops.

EDIT: it'll be hilarious if that droid thing becomes the new jar jar, since I've already seen nerds getting tattoos of the loving thing.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Iron Crowned posted:

At least Bowie and Labyrinth are good though, Dr. Who is real bad.

I agree, but the girls who really latched on to it and had it define their sexuality are always a loving nightmare

Andre the Giant Disappointment

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Booblord Zagats posted:

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

netally posted:

EDIT: it'll be hilarious if that droid thing becomes the new jar jar, since I've already seen nerds getting tattoos of the loving thing.
Good lord

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Booblord Zagats posted:

I agree, but the girls who really latched on to it and had it define their sexuality are always a loving nightmare

Dated that girl in high school. Can confirm.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

mind the walrus posted:

Dated that girl in high school. Can confirm.

Same, buddy. Same.

They always have an amazing body, though.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

I'm glad my man Uli is getting out and about

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Joss Whedon is his master now.

hoju22
May 3, 2006

Easy. You just don't lead 'em so much.

numberoneposter posted:

its a normal sizes spanner hes a HOBBITSES PRECIOUS

Amber alert! Amber alert!!

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Not gonna lie, would. Then I'd allow her to sacrifice me to her goddess.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

... Neil Breen?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

A real life Toki Wartooth.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Pawn 17 posted:

Thinking Putty!!

Employee bonuses or better benefits? Screw that, let's just spend 30 grand on a photobooth that they'll never use and sick it in the wacky conference room, that's sure to boost morale! Now then, where are we on those plans to remove all offices and cubicles so we can set up their workstations on benches like an elementary school dining hall?

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

wonder if she's ever been paid to make videos stomping around in raw hamburger meat

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

shes fully functional captain

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Booblord Zagats posted:

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
seriously hoping the new star wars ssssuuuuuuuuuckkkkksssssss

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

cram me sideways posted:

seriously hoping the new star wars ssssuuuuuuuuuckkkkksssssss

It would be amazing if it was somehow worse that the prequels but there is no way

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

KakerMix posted:

It would be amazing if it was somehow worse that the prequels but there is no way

i know there's no way and that's why i'm loving pissed at this goddamn film because disney bought the goddamn thing and turned it into a beach ball - big, soft, perfectly round, and utterly incapable of surprising or hurting anyone

star wars was loving RETARDED and COMPLETELY STUPID and now it's just another one of these loving marvel movie films; just something to poo poo out year after year after year. no surprises. no accidents. just vacuums up money and fills your home with stupid plastic poo poo.

enjoy your utterly perfect, workshopped to death property, you loving triple chinned motherfucking turbo dweebs

posting spoilers the loving moment this shitfest is leaked

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe

OK I would totally wear this robe.

gently caress off I like it

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

cram me sideways posted:

i know there's no way and that's why i'm loving pissed at this goddamn film because disney bought the goddamn thing and turned it into a beach ball - big, soft, perfectly round, and utterly incapable of surprising or hurting anyone

star wars was loving RETARDED and COMPLETELY STUPID and now it's just another one of these loving marvel movie films; just something to poo poo out year after year after year. no surprises. no accidents. just vacuums up money and fills your home with stupid plastic poo poo.

enjoy your utterly perfect, workshopped to death property, you loving triple chinned motherfucking turbo dweebs

settle down, beavis

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe

Gilok posted:

Not gonna lie, would. Then I'd allow her to sacrifice me to her goddess.

That's a man baby

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

numberoneposter posted:

This is a fun game. It's like a treasure hunt!

Here is the room from 30 Year Old Virgin:

Bart Samson raping Fozzie Bear while Shaq watches

wtf

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

KakerMix posted:

But it could (and very likely will be) be a big inoffensive forgettable 7/10 movie.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

cram me sideways posted:

whoops, you accidentally care more about this than the average star wars nerd

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

jlechem posted:

That's a man baby

They're all man babies.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

cram me sideways posted:

You know, I agree, but Star Wars was always a really dumb movie series for children. The weird thing is that your vitriol makes it sound like you had expectations so you just look like an insufferable butt hurt nerd.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

KakerMix posted:

Honestly yeah it would provide me way more entertainment if it was terrible

Unfortunately I don't think they're gonna let that happen

Sad, really

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

tuyop posted:

You know, I agree, but Star Wars was always a really dumb movie series for children. The weird thing is that your vitriol makes it sound like you had expectations so you just look like an insufferable butt hurt nerd.

i guess you're just better than me

hope the film causes you depression

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I too hope that every movie people are excited about turns out to be bad, so that I may cackle as I down my cheap whiskey that now everyone can see their life is just as empty as mine

I dunno guys I'm just tired of this same old goon attitude of "that thing everyone likes is actually bad :smug:". I don't know if this movie is going to be good but it looks cool from previews and I hope it's good because I like watching movies that are good

Let yourself enjoy something sometime, it is surprisingly fun

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

loquacius posted:

I too hope that every movie people are excited about turns out to be bad, so that I may cackle as I down my cheap whiskey that now everyone can see their life is just as empty as mine

I dunno guys I'm just tired of this same old goon attitude of "that thing everyone likes is actually bad :smug:". I don't know if this movie is going to be good but it looks cool from previews and I hope it's good because I like watching movies that are good

Let yourself enjoy something sometime, it is surprisingly fun

Enjoying things is a non-starter on SA now. Everyone must be equally miserable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I just don't think it has a prayer of being as entertaining as hordes of angry dorks on the Internet man

• Locked thread