Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Oiled and Ready posted:

Join us, bernouts. Make sure to say hi to Boosted, that way you'll be coming in legally. We have had some illegals lately like Majorian (figuratively)

Lol, what does this mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Who lives in those Cruz neighbourhoods?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

mike12345 posted:

Who lives in those Cruz neighbourhoods?

Jews, and I don't mean that in a funny way

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Mayor Dave posted:

Jews, and I don't mean that in a funny way

Yeah I was curious if those are predominantly jewish-orthodox precincts.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Why would Jews vote for the guy that believes all Jews will go to hell for not recognizing Jesus is the son of God?

SavageBastard
Nov 16, 2007
Professional Lurker

Prorat posted:

Why would Jews vote for the guy that believes all Jews will go to hell for not recognizing Jesus is the son of God?

Because Trump?

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
A good read about Jews for Cruz: http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/new-york-citys-jewish-vote-might-win-cruz-or-kasich-key-delegates/

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Prorat posted:

Because they're all on the same team in regards to who should own Israel, it's just that Cruz thinks they should own it so that the apocalypse can happen.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
In light of the post game, can anyone point to a poll that correctly predicted Kasich's numbers in NY?

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Prorat posted:

They're on the same page in terms of denying women and LGBT any rights.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Prorat posted:

its the super orthodox communities who are pretty much in line with Cruz wrt Israel support, the subjugation of women, and stoning gay people to death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Orthodox folk are hyper insular and conservative when it comes to family and community so I'm not surprised they'd vote for the man who wants to wall off neighborhoods.

• Locked thread