Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

I wouldn't mind if the longer games were more than a month. I feel what ttjo's saying about playing this + other game club games. If 5 hours was a good benchmark for a weekly game and 10 hours for a two-week, 30 hours would be 6 and we're doing it on top of the weekly games. I'm down to try, but I have other games I wanna play this year too lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

copy posted:

*pokedex voice* evil eagle: dog type pokemon

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Retro arch better not gently caress me on this one.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
just leave it at a month or else its just gonna complicate things further. It just gives people more options for longer games like RPGs if they aren't feeling the regular picks. consider it a bonus

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Yeah it's fine, also if you don't finish you can pick it back up during impmas.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Thankyou for dedicating the rest of your life to this Sub!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Leadthumb posted:

Lmfao

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

If there's a game you don't want to play then just don't play it. Don't be weird about it. Likewise if there's a game you want to play but you're afraid you won't finish in time for a trophy, just play it on your own terms, who gives a gently caress. The trophies are fun but the point of the game is to chat with your friends about a game you're all playing at the same time.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plebian Parasite posted:

If there's a game you don't want to play then just don't play it. Don't be weird about it. Likewise if there's a game you want to play but you're afraid you won't finish in time for a trophy, just play it on your own terms, who gives a gently caress. The trophies are fun but the point of the game is to chat with your friends about a game you're all playing at the same time.

Actually it's to cement internet tribalism and lay the seeds for some burgeoning half decade long grudges that eventually culminate in an IRL harassment incident. Cheers.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

Hear, hear!

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Plebian Parasite posted:

this

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

In Training posted:

Actually it's to cement internet tribalism and lay the seeds for some burgeoning half decade long grudges that eventually culminate in an IRL harassment incident. Cheers.

this

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

In Training posted:

This.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

yeah this is a good point. not everybody has to play every game. I'll still enjoy reading what other people are doing even if I can't do the one for the month or w/e

started up Mega Man X today and have beaten half the boss robots now. The intro to the Storm Eagle boss fight was awesome. I'm very bad at finding items so far, so looking forward to an item hunt later

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

picking mystic towers again to trick all the newbs into playing it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

agreed.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
a month is a tight squeeze from what i know, but feasible if you're not 'maining' anything at the time i'd wager. as long as a game as trophies for earlier achievements in game i dont think length should be a factor.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Plebian Parasite posted:

picking mystic towers again to trick all the newbs into playing it

good news, there is a prequel

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

yeah this is a good point. not everybody has to play every game. I'll still enjoy reading what other people are doing even if I can't do the one for the month or w/e

started up Mega Man X today and have beaten half the boss robots now. The intro to the Storm Eagle boss fight was awesome. I'm very bad at finding items so far, so looking forward to an item hunt later

The item hunt is good, none of them are too crazy like they get in the later games.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

In Training posted:

Neo-Tumblr refugees in 2030 working backwards through the game club threads trying to figure out which race 'Impo' is a slur for.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

Neo-Tumblr refugees in 2030 working backwards through the game club threads trying to figure out which race 'Impo' is a slur for.

lol b/c i know which race

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

: Finish the game
: Find all the Armor Upgrades
: Find all Sub Tanks and Heart Tanks
: Hadouken!

Wasn't a fan of the Bospider fight, but the rest of the game is still great. Maybe I'm just old.

Not sure if I'm going to start DDS or hold it until Impsmas. I just started Xenoblade 2 and don't want to put that down

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
sure would be nice if my ps5 could play the copy of dds i bought on ps3..............................

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Impo! He’s an Impo!!! Fifty years ago we’d have you hanging upside down voting on your fate

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

just did spark mandrill and am doing launch octo, just got his heart container behind the miniboss. Music of the last two stages has kicked rear end and the game is starting to click

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

this

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

In Training posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

gah!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

That Little Demon posted:

oh hell yea

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Just found out there were 82 new posts for me in the 2022 thread, good poo poo lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Mbt with the mass trophy drop to destroy impo lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

In Training posted:

yeah

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Mega Man X

: Finish the game
: Find all the Armor Upgrades
: Find all Sub Tanks and Heart Tanks
: Hadouken!

Killed the first two phases of the final boss with the hadouken hell yeah

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Finished up everyone's final count holo cards, you can download your pack from the server here:

https://impzone.club/files/cards/

I was originally going to pm these to everybody individually, but this is about 100 times faster lol. They're zip files, with card images at various sizes & angles which will hopefully fit with sigs. Enjoy imps!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Sub-Actuality posted:

Finished up everyone's final count holo cards, you can download your pack from the server here:

https://impzone.club/files/cards/

I was originally going to pm these to everybody individually, but this is about 100 times faster lol. They're zip files, with card images at various sizes & angles which will hopefully fit with sigs. Enjoy imps!

Thank you