Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

That DICK! posted:

Having to go to one app for social media and another to buy a new keyboard and ANOTHER one to turn on my car....? ugh! i just wish i could get everything from just one insanely cool guy

Jeff Bezos isn't cool enough for you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

DickParasite posted:

It's so funny that Taibbi turned into the exact kind of hack he always said he despised.

matt weepily flipping through printouts of his tweets as Cat's In The Cradle starts to play

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

Did the language for everything on anyone's else's Twitter suddenly change to Spanish

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
parag whatshisname is suing twitter because they haven't been covering his legal bills

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2023/04/ex-twitter-ceo-who-was-fired-by-musk-sues-company-over-unpaid-legal-expenses/

quote:

Former Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal and two other ex-executives sued the company today, saying they haven't been reimbursed for over $1 million in expenses related to federal investigations and other legal matters. The lawsuit said former executives had to respond to investigations launched by the Securities and Exchange Commission and Department of Justice, and requested "an expedited ruling requiring Defendant to comply with its obligations to advance legal fees and expenses relating to ongoing litigation and investigations."

Twitter "has breached its obligations... by refusing to advance Plaintiffs' Expenses," according to the lawsuit, which was filed in the Delaware Court of Chancery and reported by The New York Times. The plaintiffs "have incurred significant expenses, including but not limited to attorneys' fees and costs, in connection with several proceedings," the lawsuit said.

The lawsuit against Twitter was filed by Agrawal, former Chief Legal Officer Vijaya Gadde, and former Chief Financial Officer Ned Segal, all of whom were fired by current CEO Elon Musk right after he bought Twitter in October 2022. Musk reportedly fired the executives "for cause" in a possible attempt to avoid paying golden parachute deals.

An attorney for Agrawal, Gadde, and Segal provided Twitter an invoice for legal expenses "which reasonably evidence that Plaintiffs have incurred Expenses in excess of $1 million, all of which is required to be advanced to Plaintiffs," the lawsuit filed today said.

The lawsuit seeks an order requiring Twitter to advance all expenses the plaintiffs have incurred so far. Plaintiffs also want reimbursement for expenses incurred while suing Twitter to get reimbursement for the earlier expenses and an order "declaring that Plaintiffs are entitled to advancement of any future attorneys' fees, costs, and expenses incurred in connection with the Proceedings."

Twitter's bylaws and agreements with executives require it "to indemnify Plaintiffs and advance all Expenses incurred in connection with any Proceeding in which Plaintiffs are involved by reason of their Corporate Status," the lawsuit said. The bylaws say that payments are to be made by Twitter "in advance of the final disposition" of each proceeding, and would have to be repaid to Twitter if it turns out the executives aren't entitled to indemnification.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Holy poo poo they got Christopher Lloyd to be in this lovely movie.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

MasterSitsu posted:

Did the language for everything on anyone's else's Twitter suddenly change to Spanish

twitter is currently delivering me its brazilian portuguese version

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

I mean FoodFight was originally going to look better and it had a lot of star power, but most of the animation getting stolen didn't help.

But then again, there's productions with that sort of push all over the place. Just look at this HBO fairytale cartoon wikipedia entry and you'll see all sorts of really surprising names.

Why yes, the Chicken Little adaptation has Rudy Gulliani, Alan Dershowitz, the lawyer that got OJ out and Henry Kissinger all doing voices on this.

Kunster has issued a correction as of 15:37 on Apr 11, 2023

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!

I respect that IAM constantly changes his profile pic, like he will one day come across the perfect pic that will not highlight his hosed up misshapen head, if only he kept trying

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

that’s because it’s X Holdings VIII now, duh

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

NofrikinfuN posted:

why would you have enough available to test that theory?

Are you seriously wondering where a ship full of rugged men who are at sea for years at a time are going to find a bukkakilicious amount of cum?

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

See? Zero new cases by the end of April (2020), just like Musky said.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

The three shell-companies game.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

univbee posted:

Are you seriously wondering where a ship full of rugged men who are at sea for years at a time are going to find a bukkakilicious amount of cum?

Fair point.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Is he wearing a bulletproof vest or is that just his torso?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/wejustnormalmen/status/1645350913559920645?s=61&t=fWsm-upldseXptBaVlet9Q

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Ugh

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Hatebag posted:

Huge ribcage.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/dril/status/1645806455893921795

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

We've all been there

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

Huge ribcage.

So you're saying he has huge guts??
:mood:

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

Hatebag posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-cJmpwkUx4s

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

I love Elom Husk and want to have his baby

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

How dare you disparage the fine work and reporting of the twitter files.

Fuckin CIA plant!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

One of us.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Elomg took HGH but instead of turning him into a big headed hulking gorilla man it turned him into a weird humpty dumpty eggman

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

I'd consider having Musk's baby if it meant I got a sweet child support package

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

So disappointing to see dril carrying water for the FBI like this

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Smh, all my faves are feds

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Can’t tell if a beard or if the plastic surgery has gone sour and his jowls are rotting

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
getting paid to coordinate online gangstalking against m*tt ta*bb*. nice work if you can get it

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

is dril paid by Substack?

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Eight-Six posted:

is dril paid by Substack?

By the CIA

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Can’t tell if a beard or if the plastic surgery has gone sour and his jowls are rotting

Don't pretend you don't know what a poorly shaved neckbeard looks like

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

Huge ribcage.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/SubstackInc/status/1645805089242877953?s=20

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/shockproofbeats/status/1645811504409907201?s=20
https://twitter.com/shockproofbeats/status/1645814623528968193?s=20

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

did journalists flock to mastodon or is that dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

WhyteRyce posted:

did journalists flock to mastodon or is that dead

Mastodon is dead. Substack has a better chance. A lot of twitter journos also have substack newsletters. I can see fintwit making the jump and if it does twitter is done.