Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I left the Bills game at halftime along with 80% of the crowd.

There's an awesome bar right across from The Ralph, and the DJ was joking over a PA system to fans walking by that EJ Manuel jerseys just went on clearance.

I'm so glad I didn't buy season tickets for this dumpster fire of a team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
:siren: MICHAEL SAM SACKS JOHNNY FOOTBALL :siren:

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Gay man from the news sacks douche man from the news.

Also, lol at the very very very clear fan saying "gently caress" with a grumbly voice after that.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:
Michael Sam sacks JFF. I'm fine with this. :)

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

MAO TSE-TUNGACUNT posted:

maybe they were trying to re-enact Man Getting Hit By Football

I really need a Peyton Manning version of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53ZbKqyJuUc

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Good for Michael Sam.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
That Chandler Harnish TD with the fade was maybe the most beautiful throw I've seen in a preseason game, at least from a backup.

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

good for you, Michael Sam.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

wheez the roux posted:

It's been nice knowing you all. A shame the internet is about to explode but all told its probably worth it.

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

Wanvig posted:

I really need a Peyton Manning version of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53ZbKqyJuUc

hahahahaa

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

wheez the roux posted:

Season owns already

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

A lot of "iggles"

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

wheez the roux posted:

:flashfap::flashfap::flashfap::flashfap::flashfap::flashfap:

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Oh man, this Rams QB is the guy I made fun for looking like the most terrified freshman ever when he had to go in for Colt McCoy in the national championship. That's awesome.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Goddamn Dominique Hamilton put some weight on. I remember him being big but he looks huge now.

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

The Puppy Bowl posted:

It's been nice knowing you all. A shame the internet is about to explode but all told its probably worth it.

I'm already excited for the apology Manziel is going to have to make after being caught on video later tonight saying "fag"

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

wheez the roux posted:

the preseason owns

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
That Thai food was way better than seeing the last quarter of that dumbass game.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
I hope Michael Sam makes the team just to piss off bigots everywhere :getin:

To the surprise of nobody, Welker is currently undergoing tests for a concussion. Hope he's OK. :ohdear:

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

bhsman posted:

I hope Michael Sam makes the team just to piss off bigots everywhere :getin:

To the surprise of nobody, Welker is currently undergoing tests for a concussion. Hope he's OK. :ohdear:

I hope he makes the team cause he has the talent to and everyone just shuts up about who's gay/not gay (they won't)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Hahahahahahahahaha

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

wheez the roux posted:

:fap:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Did Welker really leave with another concussion?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

MAO TSE-TUNGACUNT posted:

I hope he makes the team cause he has the talent to and everyone just shuts up about who's gay/not gay (they won't)

Yeah by all accounts (including ones before the gay thing was public knowledge) he's a great guy. Cheer for him because he's cool and let whatever bigots be idiots by themselves.

e: Tyler Bray at least had a nice drive at the end. And Albert Wilson got a TD.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Jesus, nice looking onside kick but some poor Vikings guy almost died going up to get it.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
Henoc Muamba is playing lights out for Indy. Excellent coverage and just got a strip sack.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Bernard Pierce is going through concussion protocols. I'm really looking forward to the day 5-10 years from now when Brandon Meriweather can't tie his own shoelaces.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

Oh look and now the announcers are discussing how Drew Brees looks like Rutherford B. Hayes

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
:rip:

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Bernard Pierce is going through concussion protocols. I'm really looking forward to the day 5-10 years from now when Brandon Meriweather can't tie his own shoelaces.

I was hoping he would try some poo poo with Smitty and then get killed for his efforts.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Democrazy posted:

Oh look and now the announcers are discussing how Drew Brees looks like Rutherford B. Hayes

Clearly Brees is an immortal

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Azhais posted:

Clearly Brees is an immortal

And/or all white guys look alike.

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

Democrazy posted:

this is a conversation my friends and I would drunkenly have because we are bored history nerds

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

Goddamn Dominique Hamilton put some weight on. I remember him being big but he looks huge now.

its was cool to see him just push the olineman right into the qb lol

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Democrazy posted:

Drew Brees: Time Lord.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Quiet Feet posted:

Drew Brees: Time Lord.

Dr. Who Dat

E: I've been angrily told that it's "Doctor Who Dat"

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
Ryan Griffin TD! :slick:

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

hey that was a pretty cool play, Savage and Griffin

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
HOUSTON GOT THE TWO POINTS gently caress YES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

aww I forgot Brennan Clay was on the Broncos

• Locked thread