Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Paul Walter Hauser to Star in Game Show Drama Feature ‘Press Your Luck’

That's not a Giovenzana PG1M9W01 button!
:goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
Walton Goggins better be Peter Tomarken.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Here's all the game show things I can gather.

Amazon has the following in the works...

- Beast Games with Mr Beast (and $5,000,000)

- Are You Smarter Than a Celebrity (5th Grader, but the celebrities are also the children) with Travis Kelce from The Super Bowl and Photos with Taylor Swift

- Pop Culture Jeopardy, with a team.

- The 1% Club with Patton Oswalt (that's also going to Fox)

- a New season of 007: Road to a Million

- a Christmas Special Series called Wish List Games with Nick Cannon

- "Buy It Now" with JB Smoothe

Fox has The Quiz With Balls coming this summer featuring people falling into water.

They also have The Floor returning for a Season 2 & 3

And a new show called "extracted" from the Special Forces show that I still think is a fever dream.

ABC has Celebrity Jeopardy, Celebrity Wheel, Press Your Luck and Claim to Fame but also....

- Lucky 13 with Shaq and Gina Rodriguez

- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Celebrity Couples Edition with Jimmy Kimmel

No word yet on Pyramid and The Chase

CBS has it's usual Survivor, Big Brother, Amazing Race and The Challenge but also

- Hollywood Squares is next year with Drew Barrymore

- The Summit with Manu Bennett

- Unnamed Phil Koeghan Physical Challenge Series

- The Price is Right at Night returns as an actual season

- Raid the Cage returning with a season 2, that's the supermarket sweep thing with the prizes

NBC, well, nothing new has been announced, except for Destination X, that's essentially Geoguessr with The Mole, where whoever is furthest off from where they actually are is eliminated.

There is also a new season of The Traitors, obviously

And a SECOND SEASON OF DEAL OR NO DEAL ISLAND, NO I DON'T KNOW WHY EITHER.

No word yet on Weakest Link, Password, The Wall returning but most likely some of them will.

There is news of American Gladiators coming back, so, I won't be surprised if it's for NBC (and as it is technically MGM owned, a Collab with Amazon)

And lastly, Jet Lag The Game has a new season....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep34bvS4Y9Q

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
I've been waiting to here if they'd reboot American Gladiators since there was another Hollywood strike. The best part of the 30 for 30 was Sabre realizing he was p much a scab.