Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Wh corporations are small and elite.

imagine posting this entirely without irony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Wh corporations are small and elite.

ChickenWing posted:

imagine posting this entirely without irony

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

We need urgent changes to WH mechanics CCP. People living in a WH need mechanics that will protect them from nullsec blocks.

Wh corporations are small and elite. Group of friends that play together. We don't cannot put 250 people in fleet and on field. WH space is about small scale fun and hunting bots in sov space.

Help us CCP

:cawg:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
on a second look, that just has to be a troll, i refuse to believe that's real

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

iospace posted:

Imagine posting the same variation of the same post in the same thread for months on end.

You just described CSPAM.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Truga posted:

on a second look, that just has to be a troll, i refuse to believe that's real

You better believe it. If there is any group up their own rear end more than WHs about their self image, i've never heard of them.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

CainFortea posted:

You better believe it. If there is any group up their own rear end more than WHs about their self image, i've never heard of them.

they've got all of the outrage that nullsec can reach out and touch them of the highsec miner of 2011 and demand that ccp stop it, combined with the elite rage that how dare those blobbing peasants reach out and touch them, the elite, of 2007-era BOB

trolling them is like shooting fish in a barrel with a loving bazooka

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Listen guys, WH residents only had 7 to 9 years to prepare for this.

Xae
Jan 19, 2005

Dalael posted:

Listen guys, WH residents only had 7 to 9 years to prepare for this.

Why waste time preparing when you can jerk yourself off on Reddit about how leet you are?

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

evilweasel posted:

they've got all of the outrage that nullsec can reach out and touch them of the highsec miner of 2011 and demand that ccp stop it, combined with the elite rage that how dare those blobbing peasants reach out and touch them, the elite, of 2007-era BOB

trolling them is like shooting fish in a barrel with a loving bazooka

this is all amazing. i reconsidered and am not gonna resub, but i'll definitely keep following this thread for a bit, because this poo poo owns.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Truga posted:

this is all amazing. i reconsidered and am not gonna resub, but i'll definitely keep following this thread for a bit, because this poo poo owns.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

We need urgent changes to WH mechanics CCP. People living in a WH need mechanics that will protect them from nullsec blocks.

Wh corporations are small and elite. Group of friends that play together. We don't cannot put 250 people in fleet and on field. WH space is about small scale fun and hunting bots in sov space.

Help us CCP

:yikes:

go for a stroll
Sep 10, 2003

you'll never make it out alive

Pillbug
there is only one true Post and all other so-called posts are only attempts recreate it with combinations of substitution and transposition errors

go for a stroll
Sep 10, 2003

you'll never make it out alive

Pillbug
teump;

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:hmmyes:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

if we started a campaign against WH space I'd come back

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

if we started a campaign against WH space I'd come back

But is it worth subscribing just to see a bunch of citadels unanchoring?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

i didnt realize you guys literally killed hard knocks the alliance

:smugdon:

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

e:

Hexel posted:

i didnt realize you guys literally killed hard knocks the alliance

:smugdon:

Init did, the gon menace didn't do poo poo except show up to loot the keepstar

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
*daring goons to evict me* TRUMP

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
permanently wall off wormhole space

turmp

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

e:

Init did, the gon menace didn't do poo poo except show up to loot the keepstar

How did that work? Was the loot summed up and devided in an orderly manner, or where people allowed to just grab whatever?

How much dropped?

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

terrified of my bathroom posted:

turmp

gon.jpag

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Viva Miriya posted:

im really ashamed of being associated with hard knocks folks now. like i cant believe i outsourced my awoxing to these coward rear end bitches. v sorry goonswarmfederation dudes, pls forgive viva miriya 2019 tia

cool did you see these weak rear end wormhole wulfpax nerds making GBS threads themselves cause someone lost a wormhole fight?

Obligatory "Told you so".

iospace posted:

Marmite, random reddit shitlord, or goon.

YOU DECIDE

Marmite, hands down.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Dec 14, 2018

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

terrified of my bathroom posted:

turmp

Gonna build a wall, and make Marmite pay for it.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6UdMpYtY-w

...wow.

I do not understand the thinking here. Whomever put this together obviously knew the implications, with Hard Knocks leaving w-space and Lazerhawks downsizing their own commitment. The final outcome is right there in the video. This is nothing but bad news for CCP, given that this setback for w-space players means EVE will be much less diverse going forward...

...and yet CCP calls attention to it with a news video I couldn't even get all the way through myself. When the announcer started talking about how "thousands of residents" were horrified or whatever, I closed the browser tab.

I mean, suppose this video did attract a potential new player new to EVE? What's the story you tell them as an EVE player? "Yeah, a big blob saw a small group a tenth of their size getting rich in another part of space and either out of greed or boredom, decided to wipe them out and kill their play style."

It's not exactly a riveting story or riveting advertising for EVE, you know?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

oh and apparently the other keepstar in J115405 is gonna die tonight :toot:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Happy to see "political analysts" join "military experts" as non-player characters stating the obvious.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

But did they call it a Cynosaural field?

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Rutibex posted:

How did that work? Was the loot summed up and devided in an orderly manner, or where people allowed to just grab whatever?

How much dropped?

whoever was responsible for seeding the system for a year got 30 minutes of first dibs and then it was a free for all. Someone was hoovering up loot contracts at 90% jita buy, it owned

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

The second J115405 keepstar exploded.

(this is the initiative's alliance logo)

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
did it drop anything good?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Kimsemus posted:

did it drop anything good?

yeah there are a lot of people ninja scooping and poo poo, there are cans with 10b+

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
I love the war dec changes, I knew Tora Bushido before he formed Marmite so I would be interested what he thinks of it.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Xolve posted:

Obligatory "Told you so".

Marmite, hands down.

Told me when ho?!?!?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
the wardec changes are good

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

remove wardecs and high/lowsec and make everywhere 0.0 tbh

:argh: TRUMP

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Recoome posted:

I love the war dec changes, I knew Tora Bushido before he formed Marmite so I would be interested what he thinks of it.

Probably doesn't care to be honest- most of the screeching is going to come from the regular members.

It was only a matter of time anyway, we already broke it once in Privateers.

Viva Miriya posted:

Told me when ho?!?!?

I honestly don't remember, and i'm not going through about 3 years of our discord PMs to figure it out either.

Might have been on IRC?

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

My god.

I need that in physical form, STAT. Maybe replace the NROL-39 with WHOLE SKWID

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

:golfclap: