Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Pile Of Garbage posted:

i like that in the CGI reboot of Captain Scarlet, Gerry Anderson's New Captain Scarlet (2005), they called it HYPERMARIONATION

They can't call it supermarionation anymore because they'll get sued by Nintendo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU80R7jGanE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Pile Of Garbage posted:

that looks like a pair of ancient cisco 1700 series routers on the chair. badass.

dual t1, for streaming

fins
May 31, 2011

Floss Finder
morning boss, not feeling well

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

infernal machines posted:

dual t1, for streaming

idk how much a 1700 with WICs cost at the time but they deffo seem good (embedded 10/100 ethernet and two WIC slots). would have been a badass setup

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XOtZdaNbIE

3d printing wins again.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

This video was exactly the right length.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

whoa

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Of course he couldn't be rear end-Stretching all the time.

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

don't post my biography

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Large Testicles posted:

ehem, they weren't puppets. also who the gently caress doesn't like puppets/muppets?

wait, do you?

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

reporting everyone who is badmouthing the muppets

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Beve Stuscemi posted:

wait, do you?

:3:

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Truman Peyote posted:

reporting everyone who is badmouthing the muppets
gently caress the muppets and gently caress you narc

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

betty boof posted:

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

betty boof posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLdYI8zk4QQ

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

betty boof posted:

:wal: they call this a medium post
:stat: whys that
:wal: because its not rare and it's certainly not well done
:stat: :wal: doooh ho ho ho ho

Cidrick
Jun 10, 2001

Praise the siamese

Truman Peyote posted:

:stat: :wal: doooh ho ho ho ho

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

cats and robots, about as yospos as it gets

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Honey I booked us a weekend break!

Oh where are we staying..?

mystes
May 31, 2006

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Make sure to rent a bike for your break too

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome

lulu battles the pink robots

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Cock Locked and ready to Shop

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

people who dont like the muppets are not to be trusted

drk
Jan 16, 2005

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
this is the worst idea ive seen this year (so far)

https://x.com/ZenOfDesign/status/1791249756695523766

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

i like how the cutaway includes the car. oh so thats what's inside a car, amazing

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

FMguru posted:

this is the worst idea ive seen this year (so far)

https://x.com/ZenOfDesign/status/1791249756695523766

i really want to know if anyone who has such a boner over living in an intermodal container has ever tried it. i had to do it for a few months and i'm here to tell you it super sucks even if it's been fitted out as a living space by someone who knew what they were doing and actually cared about doing a good job.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Midjack posted:

i really want to know if anyone who has such a boner over living in an intermodal container has ever tried it. i had to do it for a few months and i'm here to tell you it super sucks even if it's been fitted out as a living space by someone who knew what they were doing and actually cared about doing a good job.
it seems like the worst possible living space. scorching hot in the summer, freezing cold in winter, no ventilation, collects condensation, made of hard metal, and cutting windows and doors in one fucks with the structural integrity - clearly this is the future of housing, right here

mystes
May 31, 2006

If you're going to use a container as a home and elevate it so you can park under it, you might as well at least elevate both ends so it's not entirely stairs

Realistically in any situation where space is that valuable that you need to park under it you probably aren't going to do any sort of trailer much less a shipping container, though, because you're going to want to have more than one story

mystes fucked around with this message at 03:06 on May 18, 2024

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Midjack posted:

i had to live in a tiny rv for a month and almost literally blew my loving brains out. my apartment now isn't much larger and the windows dont open but it's still infinitely better than that loving piece of poo poo rv

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Large Testicles posted:

i had to live in a tiny rv for a month and almost literally blew my loving brains out

even a 37 footer was tight for two of us. don't do it folks, there's a reason THE LINE is a bad idea. people need two dimensions to roam

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Ron Cobb was the absolute best

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Large Testicles posted:

i had to live in a tiny rv for a month and almost literally blew my loving brains out. my apartment now isn't much larger and the windows dont open but it's still infinitely better than that loving piece of poo poo rv

please don’t blow your brains out, Large Testicles :ohdear:

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Jonny 290 posted:

even a 37 footer was tight for two of us. don't do it folks, there's a reason THE LINE is a bad idea. people need two dimensions to roam

even my old man's super nice one was too small for me when i was staying with him for a week. i spent the majority of that time outside of it doing other poo poo. i have no idea how he lives in it most of the time when he has a nice rear end house 45 minutes further away.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Video Nasty posted:

please don’t blow your brains out, Large Testicles :ohdear:

we're good, i'm not in that anymore. i really like my new place and am doing good right now. enrolled in classes at the local CC over the summer to learn how to professionally touch computers.

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

Cold on a Cob posted:

truly we are blessed because there is a new KRAZAM too

o fuk i had never been to their site before https://www.krazam.tv/

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

NoneMoreNegative posted:

i didn't know what that was from when you posted it and coincidentally chose that movie to watch tonight. freaky.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

dad spent the winter living in a 32 down in the desert this past year and even with spending most of his time out golfing or fuckin around or whatever retired people in their early 60s do, after coming home he immediately made plans to sell the fuckin thing and buy an actual manufactured home down there for the next 20 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

is bobby fingers a member of rubber bandits??