Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Squizzle posted:

good lord shes such a nerd

hillary being a nerd is one of the reasons i love her just like how obama being a nerd made me love him more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

mannerup posted:

3. Trump himself has called out Katy Tur by name at multiple pressers
Here we go, this explains it a bit better.

It must be a weird feeling knowing you do your job well enough to piss someone off and really get under their skin as a result.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I really like these hints that HRC is bi/gay, that makes me want to vote for her even more

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Grey Fox posted:

It must be a weird feeling knowing you do your job well enough to piss someone off and really get under their skin as a result.

Katy Tur will be getting weird whiny handwritten letters over the next few years.

The lying dishonest katy Tur, how dare she interview Trump supports and have them tell the world their deplorable views.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

dont be hatin on turds

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Flesh Forge posted:

I really like these hints that HRC is bi/gay, that makes me want to vote for her even more

HRC is gay! *ignores the republican politicians caught with gay prostitutes*

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
katy turdfuzz

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Sir Tonk posted:

these people...

economic anxiety

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

logikv9 posted:

*starts tapping foot in the airport bathroom*

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Grey Fox posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fSUXJWpaNU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

logikv9 posted:

its not gay unless you take it up the rear end :shrug:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

etalian posted:

Is there such thing as a good Ohio city?

Cedar Point, Ohio has some good rides.

Not sure if it qualifies as a city though.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

etalian posted:

*starts tapping foot in the airport bathroom*

not a republican politican but don't forget

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Also in my nerdcore political fanfiction I have Sopan Deb and Katy Tur just passing by each other in a hotel lobby on the campaign trail

"What's up, DEBORAH"
"How's it going, TURD"

*high fives*

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/politicalwire/status/787673132328943616

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

etalian posted:

Is there such thing as a good Ohio city?

cleveland has a legit excellent art museum and if your ever exiled to the area you should hie you rear end there asap

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Sir Tonk posted:

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...who-betray-you/

[quote]
Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein is warning liberal progressives not to throw away their vote by supporting corporatist Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.
“Don’t waste your vote on corporate Democrats. #InvestYourVote,” Stein wrote on Twitter on Wednesday:
[/quote

:ironicat:

sad. i hate the hard/far left so much some times. guess what fuckos, your economic/social/word/anti science "purity" bullshit means jackshit when running against a wannabe raging strongman who would gently caress over everything and is pushing his followers to revolt and that violent acts are fine.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Katy Tur

bo hot

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I do enjoy how that comment thread simultaneously holds the views that Hillary is both coughing and not coughing and has ridiculous theories for each scenario

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Flesh Forge posted:

Yeah this is the best proof that our treasured meritocracy is a big fat illusion I've ever heard of.

wait wait there were people pretending we live in a meritocracy?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

they had an xzibit of marble sculptures based on the book of jonah that i made a trip out to see and they were really worth it

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Squizzle posted:

cleveland has a legit excellent art museum and if your ever exiled to the area you should hie you rear end there asap

I once got a job offer for Cincinnati but decided not to take it.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:fork:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Please consult your physician if you observe a lack of growth for more than four months.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

If anything his overall voting bloc is shrinking after the recent surge of embarrassing scandals for him.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/787675022487875584
https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/787675181032538112

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Irony.or.Death posted:

We sort of do, in that all meritocracies are destined to descend into dystopian states.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

etalian posted:

I once got a job offer for Cincinnati but decided not to take it.

never live more than two hours from the ocean imo

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Irony.or.Death posted:

Practically all American children are trained to think this from infancy, it sticks with most of them.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

sad. i hate the hard/far left so much some times. guess what fuckos, your economic/social/word/anti science "purity" bullshit means jackshit when running against a wannabe raging strongman who would gently caress over everything and is pushing his followers to revolt and that violent acts are fine.

2 reminders:

-Jill stein is working directly from Russian agendas
-nobody will vote for her when it comes down to it. Nader had tv ads everywhere and was packing the garden and all kinds of rallies and didn't even hit 3%. Jill will be lucky to get 1

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
What's becoming clear is that Conservative Movement is bankrupt on ideas, with the various sides balkanized into the racist/small government/religious groups, and that Conservatives as desperately deflecting to anti-Democrat rhetoric to keep everything together. It's unclear just how much of the Conservative Movement is true believers and how much are tagging on for the money train, and I think the latter group is actually far more of a problem. There are going to be a lot of Republicans who want to do some genuine soul searching about the way to regain power, but the people who use Conservatism as a business are never going to give up what got them rich just to help the Republicans win elections, and they are going to continue to drag the party away from change for their own benefit.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

ahaha didn't Kellyanne Conway introduce Thatcher Boy Pimp herself?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

We sort of do, in that all meritocracies are destined to descend into dystopian states.

the iron law of oligarchy :black101:

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
yeah that entire rudy/tapper interview was nuts

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/ronbrownstein/status/787661932882898944

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

mannerup posted:

aren't republicans the ones that try to rig elections through things like the Voter ID laws or getting rid of early voting?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mannerup posted:

you could have 6000 dead people voting in new york and not change the results, wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Dang Rudy you're tipping your hand :ohdear:

supposed to save all that poo poo for deathbed memoirs

• Locked thread