Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

gently caress SNEEP posted:

post comparison pictures of that cat nowadays

most recent is from yesterday, she's big now

FrancisYorkPatty posted:

everything about that desk screams yospos

yospos, bitch (it's a workbench)

somehow carmen hasn't yet climbed all over the shelves. they are pretty well blocked off now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

mod sassinator posted:

yospos, bitch (it's a workbench)

FrancisYorkPatty posted:

everything about that desk screams yospos

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

is that a lego robot

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

TOOT BOOT posted:

that you know of

no cat piss is pretty easy to find. He watched the bathtub drain all that water and so I guess in his cat brain he thought "welp, I guess I should piss there since that's where liquid is supposed to go".

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

A FUCKTON OF WEED posted:

no cat piss is pretty easy to find. He watched the bathtub drain all that water and so I guess in his cat brain he thought "welp, I guess I should piss there since that's where liquid is supposed to go".

claude used to do this if the box got stinky, except he'd mainly do it in the sink

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Trig Discipline posted:

claude used to do this if the box got stinky, except he'd mainly do it in the sink

occasionally when I take the catboxes out of the tub to clean them, Dexter will run into the bathroom and piss into the tub drain. :mad:

"HOT drat, HERE'S MY OPPORTUNITY!"

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

ugh good luck with that.

I have to put the litter boxes in the tub because last year Dexter suddenly got into the habit of peeing in the tub's drain. :catstare:

cattestanza!

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

occasionally when I take the catboxes out of the tub to clean them, Dexter will run into the bathroom and piss into the tub drain. :mad:

"HOT drat, HERE'S MY OPPORTUNITY!"

Dexter is a human bachelor. :3:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
finished catte therad, adding (fatte) catte:

eyebrow whiskers :3:

the gently caress you lookin at

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

Stew Man Chew posted:

Eyeliner cattes, pro cattes.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
Was playing draw something when Leeloo decided to get pettes. She was happy. Sorry for the bad iPad photo.

Also we hung out on our front deck today drinking mimosas and Elmer watched from behind the patio door wistfully. We could see him meowing but not hear him.

Jo
Jan 24, 2005

:allears:
Soiled Meat
Taken from Reddit because I'm a toss.

Famous Pictures Improved By Cats

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
note to self, when carrying your cat don't try to put it on your shoulder like a parrot unless you want the poo poo (accidentally) clawed out of you

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

mod sassinator posted:

note to self, when carrying your cat don't try to put it on your shoulder like a parrot unless you want the poo poo (accidentally) clawed out of you

sidenote: kittens raised this way can learn to do it right, but yeah, don't put an adult clawed cat on your shoulders unless you want to pay the price

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
nargle rides draped on my shoulder looking backwards a lot

i put her up there and then walk around the house backwards

Swolegoat
Nov 4, 2011

mod sassinator posted:

wear a thick coat/sweatshirt

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Maybe funhilde can start producing leather shoulder gauntlets for cat use. You know, the gloves that falconers wear, but for shoulders and cats.

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.

Anytime I try to post or watch TV Bigs has to sit and watch it, usually in the way.

ijustam
Jun 20, 2005

woke up to white cat retching and barfing

then he started playing with it

:gonk:

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

DNova posted:

Maybe funhilde can start producing leather shoulder gauntlets for cat use. You know, the gloves that falconers wear, but for shoulders and cats.
I do have a machine that sews through leather .

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

ijustam posted:

woke up to white cat retching and barfing

then he started playing with it

:gonk:

One of my cattes decided to poo poo right outside the litter box, then kick litter out of the box to bury it.

On the other hand, while I was pooping last night my catte stood on my lap, so, welp?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
cat was thinking "god dammit why can't he use the litterbox like a normal person"

VoodooSchmoodoo
Sep 15, 2007

What's that there, then? Oh.

ANAmal.net posted:

Haven't seen hide nor hair of her. Frustratingly enough, I've ran into two other strays while searching, but I can't find MY loving cat.

Apparently some other cat has already claimed the area around our apartment as his turf, so she got run off and is currently patrolling/ridin' dirty on the other side of the golf course (note that this makes my neighborhood seem far, far, nicer than it actually is). I set up an old tshirt and some food under a tree over there, and stuck up some flyers in the new search area, but no results yet.

I know the feeling, fellow catte misserer. I've been on a wild goose chase for Mr Spooky for over two weeks now. I'm out looking for him at night a lot, but there are so many alleyways round here he really could be anywhere. In the meantime, I've discovered at least 2 new cats per week in my immediate vicinity.

He is 15 years old, healthy. An experienced outdoorscatte and a good hunter. A giant catte. Was last heard trying to see off the neighbourhood bullycat. I presume he lost :(

Come home fatso boy! I miss your purrings and meowings and the goring of my veins in the morning.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
maaaan, having cats run away like that is the worst :smith:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

yeah :smith:

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
Mr Spooky looks like a bad rear end catte

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Cats rule:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/22/cat-saves-womans-life-hours-adopted_n_1293820.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

Wanna know what's worse than a cat running away? Walking out the front door to head off to school one morning and finding your cat frozen to the ground.

That sucked.

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

Neu posted:

Wanna know what's worse than a cat running away? Walking out the front door to head off to school one morning and finding your cat frozen to the ground.

That sucked.

This is so horrifying - please all have this to help forget.

ijustam
Jun 20, 2005

21 lbs fat fuckin catte

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
These people who think cats are withdrawn have either just never paid attention to their cat or never tried to play risk.

I do not have pics of the many risk and monopoly destruction as they were far less amusing at the time.

ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010

MA-Horus posted:

what happened to the tongings

have all the tongers been murdered mysteriously in their sleep

i want more tongings.

ok

sorry for lovely phonepics

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Neu posted:

That sucked.

this wasn't bigs right?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

ClonedPickle posted:

youre doomed

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Neu posted:

Anytime I try to post or watch TV Bigs has to sit and watch it, usually in the way.

i'm the bottle of bottom-shelf liquor under the laptop

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

Wilhelm_Scream.wav posted:

i'm the bottle of bottom-shelf liquor under the laptop

That's a bawls bottle.

And no Bigs is fine.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

DID SOMEONE SAY CATS?
                  /