Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
recording footage from a famicom collection of go game records from that year to upload to youtube for some reason. and im going to play go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

MGSV

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Spoderman posted:

threads of fate and going out to dinner for my birthday

Happy birthday!

I’ll probably also play threads of fate but I’ve been juggling a ton of games lately so maybe also Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations, Dark Pictures: Little Hope, or XBC1 as the mood strikes me. Also kind of been feeling the urge to get back to Rune Factory 5 since I haven’t played in a while. Too many games!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

God you're so loving old lmfao.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Happy birthday homie

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Happy birthday homie

saying this like the Rocky 4 robot

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

cool room in this doom level.

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/kZV_P7sRBZdY2tAvXhGdg5U7DTpFSwtymeQri-_iF8o/https/i.imgur.com/fFSB4Mq.mp4

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Happy birthday!

I’ll probably also play threads of fate but I’ve been juggling a ton of games lately so maybe also Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations, Dark Pictures: Little Hope, or XBC1 as the mood strikes me. Also kind of been feeling the urge to get back to Rune Factory 5 since I haven’t played in a while. Too many games!

Are you planning to play Ace Attorney Investigations 2 as well? It's only playable via a fan translation, but it's well worth it.

Playing Omori and Slay the Spire today.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

xenoblade 3 all fuckin day. hbd spoderman

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Tabletop Sim with the boys after work. some intense Ticket to Ride awaits

Spoderman posted:

threads of fate and going out to dinner for my birthday

hbd :cheersdoge:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

My dad randomly brought home Bad Hair Day once and I listened to an insane amount of it in middle school.

Weird Al was the first artist i ever got into thanks to unbridled access to Youtube, and when i got my first MP3 player and my dad said the first 10 songs were on him, they were the majority of the Food Album and a Slipknot song, which seems rather representative of the music taste a 6th grader in the late 00s could have

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Wrapping up the Kaito Files. Kinda weird going around Kamurocho after spending all of 2021 playing every yakuza game and not getting back to it until now

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

Weird Al was the first artist i ever got into thanks to unbridled access to Youtube, and when i got my first MP3 player and my dad said the first 10 songs were on him, they were the majority of the Food Album and a Slipknot song, which seems rather representative of the music taste a 6th grader in the late 00s could have

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my first cassette was off the deep end nd my first cd was running with scissors, weird al ftw

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmao

Fungah! posted:

weird al ftw

1000% this

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

weird al ftw

:hai:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lmao

Fungah! posted:

weird al ftw

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
rumbleverse

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

its not your fault

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

rumbleverse kicks rear end zero irony

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

absolutely anything posted:

rumbleverse kicks rear end zero irony

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:crossarms:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

look i get it. let no one say or insinuate that i do not get it. but it's genuinely the only fun battle royale i've ever played

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

absolutely anything posted:

look i get it. let no one say or insinuate that i do not get it. but it's genuinely the only fun battle royale i've ever played

so I take it you never played fortnite?

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

so I take it you never played fortnite?

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I gotta
Number one victory Royale yeah fortnite we boudda get down (GET DOWN) ten kills on the board right now just wiped out tomato town. My friend just got downed! I revived him now we're going southbound. Now we're in the Pleasant Park streets look at the map, go to the marked sheet.

Take me to your Xbox to play Fortnite today. You can take me to Moisty Mire, but not Loot Lake. I really love to Chug Jug with you. We can be pro Fortnite gamers

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Hizke posted:

I gotta
Number one victory Royale yeah fortnite we boudda get down (GET DOWN) ten kills on the board right now just wiped out tomato town. My friend just got downed! I revived him now we're going southbound. Now we're in the Pleasant Park streets look at the map, go to the marked sheet.

Take me to your Xbox to play Fortnite today. You can take me to Moisty Mire, but not Loot Lake. I really love to Chug Jug with you. We can be pro Fortnite gamers
This.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Hizke posted:

I gotta

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Checking out the Guacamelee moba. Pinatas seem reasonably priced as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Checking out the Guacamelee moba. Pinatas seem reasonably priced as well.

lmao