Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

my friend was telling me about a film the other day, its based on a book. i told i heard about it on the posting website. he says, have you reddit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Everything’s a Reddit film if you think about it.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The new Mickey Mouse cartoons are very reddit

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i hope most of yinz called your moms today

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLVokkYd/

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

graph posted:

i hope most of yinz called your moms today

Mine's dead but I used a ouija board and she said "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

The new Mickey Mouse cartoons are very reddit

You’re somewhere between 35%-45% correct here but I think they’re pretty good.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

Godzilla Minus One is a Reddit movie

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ban this loving bozo

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Pray for Gumball, getting hernia surgery today like the wrestling greats

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I hope they teach your hernia to straighten up and fly right :hai:

Seriously, hope it goes well!

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I hope it happens without incident and your recovery goes well

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Good luck gumball

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

prayers up

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
hernias suck, but boy they leave some memories

had one when I was really young, maybe 3rd grade, and I still remember having the stitches removed from the groinular area. Just the kinda imagery that lasts with ya.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Curb stomp that hernia Gumball!*

*do not actually curb stomp it

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
My inguinal is paining

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Show that hernia who’s in charge.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i hope that you de-herniate successfully

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i had a hernia now im filled with nets

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

so for this week's stream, I'll be emanating from CHICAGO so I'm thinking about CHICAGO things. And you don't get much more CHICAGO than crackhead vampires and junglism. That's right, we got audio bits from DRACULA FLOW and drum'n'bass from Smashing Pumpkin's Bullet With Butterfly Wings(minus the annoying Billy Corgan poo poo because that dude is a tool) all with a heaping helping of TECHNO and a dollop of cryptid lust. Its gonna be LIVE right after Dynamite finishes their overrun. Head on down to coconono's Music Barn or click on my linktree. Every click gives me great powers.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

LET ME TELL YA SOMETHIN! like most i bought into the funny little idea that sonic was a bad game because it punished you for going fast but now that it's becoming something of a die hard is a christmas movie point im beginning to think its actually very powerful to do it that way. sonic is the fastest thing alive and he has to go fast. he's an addict. it's compelling that to succeed he has to learn that sometimes you can't always go fast. maybe this is one of the points of the movies, i haven't seen them though i do love fire marshal bill.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Boss just caught me listening to this at my desk 😬

https://twitter.com/cncity_rebuilt/status/1789958248428085376?s=46&t=qMC4CWrJTLL6muchfMx13w

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

he probably just thought you were talking

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That DICK! posted:

She asked me what I was listening to, had to tell her it was a tiktok to save face but the damage is done, Dicky. It’s over.

Good luck to The Gumball’s Gumption

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

penis music starter pack

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

That DICK! posted:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i thought turning off avs and sigs would largely protect me from my boss peeking at my computer but one day he was walking by as i scrolled past a username and he says "HUGE PUBES A PLUS"?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

nien nunb told me when he was young he had the funny little idea to record his own take on fred flintstones "yabba dabba doo leave a message and we'll get back to you" for the family answering machine, and after the 9th or 10th dogshit take where NN failed to properly capture the inflection and spirit of fred flintstone his parents said they were just going to have his uncle record it

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

That DICK! posted:

nien nunb told me when he was young he had the funny little idea to record his own take on fred flintstones "yabba dabba doo leave a message and we'll get back to you" for the family answering machine, and after the 9th or 10th dogshit take where NN failed to properly capture the inflection and spirit of fred flintstone his parents said they were just going to have his uncle record it

lmfao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That DICK! posted:

Yabba Dabba Do, I regret confiding in you

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

That DICK! posted:

LET ME TELL YA SOMETHIN! like most i bought into the funny little idea that sonic was a bad game because it punished you for going fast but now that it's becoming something of a die hard is a christmas movie point im beginning to think its actually very powerful to do it that way. sonic is the fastest thing alive and he has to go fast. he's an addict. it's compelling that to succeed he has to learn that sometimes you can't always go fast. maybe this is one of the points of the movies, i haven't seen them though i do love fire marshal bill.

sonic games are good until they are not and if anyone tells you all of them are bad you punch that person really hard in the arm

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

NienNunb posted:

Yabba Dabba Do, I regret confiding in you

lol

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

MJeff posted:

So what is this poo poo, do you guys talk poo poo at each other in a thread and then wrestle in a video game?

Yeah p much but we put the poo poo-talking in crudely but lovingly animated video and sometimes its p funny

Eat My Fuc posted:

I’d like to join but i’m scared i’m deeply unwanted there

as a rule we admit everyone but if people don't like you they'll put you in a deathmatch against snagglepuss or something

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

TheSwizzler posted:

as a rule we admit everyone but if people don't like you they'll put you in a deathmatch against snagglepuss or something

sounds like my 3rd marriage

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

I've gotten really into eating sunflower seeds. It helps me stay focused and also provides me with 600% of my daily sodium intake. I like the cracked black pepper flavor.

We talk about soda pop in here a lot but what about snack chat. Do you like chips or crisps? What flavors? Do you like veggie straws? How are they, they seem depressing

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Love a potato chip. Lays, Ruffles, Cape Cod, Dirty, even the confounded “Pringle”. Lays has a hot honey chip right now that I need to restrain myself from buying every time I go to the store.

https://youtu.be/mhZVfqbVP8c?si=Dtuq5x2T7qg3V7ns

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

big kettle fan. love a nice jalapeno kettle chip.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Chesters flamin’ hot fries or Andy capps hot fries

i think i lean chester’s but i like both

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

never heard of chester. imagine most people will feel that way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

There was a Cheez-It that was baby swiss flavored and I think they stopped making them but drat they were good.

I love tortilla chips and I also had some weird chips from France or something that were Prosecco flavored and they were surprisingly delicious. I love snacks. drat it