Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
:munch:

What a horrible snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Aedaxus posted:

Yeah, those white cis men like Queen Elisabeth, British prime ministers Margaret Thatcher and LiZ Truss. Also German Chancellor Angela Merkel and President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen. And so many more people you ignore. You are also ignoring all the proud black leaders in Africa and the Chinese leaders? Aren't you including them? Welcome to my ignore list, bigot.

wonder if you'll end up 3 for 3 on the "posted ~~woke jokes~~ in the EVE thread and ate a probe" challenge.

Aedaxus
Feb 3, 2019

dragonshardz posted:

wonder if you'll end up 3 for 3 on the "posted ~~woke jokes~~ in the EVE thread and ate a probe" challenge.
Not sure what you mean but my LGBTQ aquaintences I consulted about some of the posts here told me not to be bothered by the personal hate of some of the people here. Don't confuse extreme hate with woke.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Aedaxus posted:

Not sure what you mean but my LGBTQ aquaintences I consulted about some of the posts here told me not to be bothered by the personal hate of some of the people here. Don't confuse extreme hate with woke.

go on, can you elaborate

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

go on, can you elaborate

Stop digging

Aedaxus
Feb 3, 2019

go on, can you elaborate

It's not because one can, that one should.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Aedaxus posted:

"look man my black acquaintance said i could say that word, it's cool"

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Aedaxus posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=224180

hth

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Aedaxus posted:

my LGBTQ aquaintences I consulted

I too have gay / black / other visible and invisible minoritiy acquaintances who I claim as consultants who stand behind by posts and shield me from criticism.

Edit: what the hap is fuckening, anyway?

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Sep 24, 2022

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i have black friends, mostly because i despise white people

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i once even hosted a portuegese guy in my home! how loving weird is that!?

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Aedaxus posted:

Yeah, those white cis men like Queen Elisabeth, British prime ministers Margaret Thatcher and LiZ Truss. Also German Chancellor Angela Merkel and President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen. And so many more people you ignore. You are also ignoring all the proud black leaders in Africa and the Chinese leaders? Aren't you including them? Welcome to my ignore list, bigot.

:chloe:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

:yikes:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
lol

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

bros ccp's new game lookin' good

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
I don't think there's even been one post about the hilarious plex adjustment because this thread is a constant nightmare of :shrek:

Aedaxus
Feb 3, 2019
How about you focus on getting more people into EVE Online so your group grows and you can have more fun in the wormhole?

Stereotype posted:

"look man my black acquaintance said i could say that word, it's cool"

Potato Salad posted:

I too have gay / black / other visible and invisible minoritiy acquaintances who I claim as consultants who stand behind by posts and shield me from criticism.
Edit: what the hap is fuckening, anyway?

lollontee posted:

i have black friends, mostly because i despise white people

lollontee posted:

i once even hosted a portuegese guy in my home! how loving weird is that!?

Why not enjoy the EVE Online song "Opinions Of the Misinformed" by "CCP: Jón Hallur". Enjoying something is better than spewing ignorance and hate online. :D

Aedaxus
Feb 3, 2019

WilWheaton posted:

I don't think there's even been one post about the hilarious plex adjustment because this thread is a constant nightmare of :shrek:
300 plex instead of 500 plex for 1 month of Omega, not sure if it will help to turn the tide in the long run. Although it will make some people reactivate a few accounts.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

WilWheaton posted:

What plex adjustment? I only ask because I spend $4.99 on plex every month for 100 to either build up and plex my account (it doesn’t “hurt” like buying 500 at a go) or sell occasionally for isk. I’ve seen folks talking about plex being worth more isk in exchange, kinda like (exactly like) a WoW Token in that game; is that the “adjustment,“ or did I miss some news?

Also, anybody got an idea of what/where I could do PI that would be useful for GoonSwarm? I don’t have the skills immediately right now, and I’m not interested in spreadsheeting out nickles and dimes, but I read in Home Economics that it would be helpful and almost always an available market: what can a low skill player who has more time available but not high skills in the PI department (yet) get started with? I don’t mind fiddling with buttons every day a bit now that we’re not deployed, and a bit of fair-market-value production seems interesting to me as long as I don’t have to beg Pennie’s and trade all day on the in game market.

Edit: saw the post above after hitting “Post,” Thanks 🙏

DerekSmartymans fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Sep 24, 2022

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Aedaxus posted:

How about you focus on getting more people into EVE Online so your group grows and you can have more fun in the wormhole?

Why not enjoy the EVE Online song "Opinions Of the Misinformed" by "CCP: Jón Hallur". Enjoying something is better than spewing ignorance and hate online. :D

what the gently caress are you on about, bitch?

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
probably autopurged for jabber inactivity

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mr. Grinch posted:

probably autopurged for jabber inactivity

that would be funny

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
It is funny

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Now blacklist every delta squad member and something awful forums poster for chasing such a great leader away. Poser goons

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

Aedaxus posted:

300 plex instead of 500 plex for 1 month of Omega, not sure if it will help to turn the tide in the long run. Although it will make some people reactivate a few accounts.

Hot drat! Thanks for telling me.

I think a lot of this adjustment is the fallout of Russians not being able to pay for the game anymore so they're sucking up all the plex, and CCP is taking pity on them.

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
Throwing everything off the side of the ship to get through the next quarterly earnings call -- they can't keep doing this though.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
yet another example of NATO fuckery in peoples lives

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

lollontee posted:

yet another example of NATO fuckery in peoples lives

:haibrow:

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Aedaxus posted:

I think he was talking about the US?

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Aedaxus posted:

enjoy your posting vacation! hopefully you come back with a better gimmick than showing off your entire rear end in a top hat.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Aedaxus posted:

Some advice: if a career KGB agent and later dictator of a global superpower with an army of passably competent information warfare staffers can't successfully flip the script à la "Actually it's you whose words are hateful and bigoted," you have no hope of pulling off the same.

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.

dragonshardz posted:

enjoy your posting vacation! hopefully you come back with a better gimmick than showing off your entire rear end in a top hat.

Given his last probe was the "identify as" gimmick, they seem to be all bad gimmicks.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Dalmuti posted:

Now blacklist every delta squad member and something awful forums poster for chasing such a great leader away. Poser goons

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Stop trying to make Bye Felicia happen you sentient drool-stain

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Aedaxus posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

As a member of the conclave of gays, we discussed this probe in council and declared it justified. Please never post again.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

bros ccp's new game lookin' good

it looks even better smaller

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

andromache posted:

Given his last probe was the "identify as" gimmick, they seem to be all bad gimmicks.

so far he's 3 for 3 on "bad gimmicks earned a vacation" leaderboard

soon we might see if he's 4/4

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andohz
Aug 15, 2004

World's Strongest Smelly Hobo

I feel seen.