Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Agrajag posted:

lol giving a job to the guy the quite literally passed on classified info to the woman he was loving on the side. dude is ripe for honyepotting.

:thejoke:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
2016: bloomberg reporters describing a president-elect's secretary of state pick based on the levels of irony and trolling

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

a helpful bear posted:

lookie here mr. canadian why dont you come have a 4 year visit if you're so happy about it????????

yeh i was gonna but then i researched health insurance and holy lol no thank you

i'm gonna check out the ol money excel sheet when the trump tax breaks kick in and see if it makes sense to move to washington state (no state income tax) and shop in oregon (no sales tax)

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

good lord I am being trolled so loving hard.

Does it count as trolling if the person doing it is also doing things to legitimately make your life worse? I really don't want the public school system to be destroyed, I rely on kids being taught stuff so I can get them into college.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

check out sextape

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Things are going well, it seems.

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Baloogan posted:

yeh i was gonna but then i researched health insurance and holy lol no thank you

i'm gonna check out the ol money excel sheet when the trump tax breaks kick in and see if it makes sense to move to washington state (no state income tax) and shop in oregon (no sales tax)

sounds like a pain in the rear end

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Oiled and Ready posted:

Nm im dumb

For substance here is a decent new interview of Chomsky on the Trump era even despite the interviewer (aljazeera guy) being a terrible journalist

https://youtu.be/jB54XxbgI0E

ugh stop interrupting loving noam chomsky you hack no one wants to listen to you

Serf
May 5, 2011

maybe it's just the constantly insufferable smug look on her face, but I see no reason to believe unnamed sources over Conway herself

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Karl Barks posted:

check out sextape

their wasnt even a sex tape; which makes the whoel drat thing more a thousand times more absurd

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

babypolis posted:

ugh stop interrupting loving noam chomsky you hack no one wants to listen to you

chomsky is a criminal and a traitor and should be fored to live out his days in cambodia

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Emergency State of the Union Address: Rosie O'Donnell is a fat whore, nobody likes her, check out sex tape and past

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
sad thing is, Petraeus is the most competent figure I've heard being thrown around as a possible trump pick

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

hes not even president yet

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

other countries are going to have officials whose sole job is dedicated to analyzing Trump's tweets

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Augus posted:

Emergency State of the Union Address: Rosie O'Donnell is a fat whore, nobody likes her, check out sex tape and past

true, true, no thx

blamegame posted:

sounds like a pain in the rear end

it sickens me to think about how much of my income goes to spending money on justin castro's private weed grow op

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

comingafteryouall posted:

good lord I am being trolled so loving hard.

Does it count as trolling if the person doing it is also doing things to legitimately make your life worse? I really don't want the public school system to be destroyed, I rely on kids being taught stuff so I can get them into college.

*burns down your house*
Haha Trolled!

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

other countries are going to have officials whose sole job is dedicated to analyzing Trump's tweets

said professionals surpass dentists in suicide rates

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Karl Barks posted:

check out sextape

and past

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

My personal Vietnam is dodging mean tweets

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

this job would own because you spend all day every day laughing at his tweets and telling them "lol nothing matters"

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

the new kremlinologists

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Tiler Kiwi posted:

sad thing is, Petraeus is the most competent figure I've heard being thrown around as a possible trump pick

:laffo:

married the west point commandant's daughter purely for promotion reasons, passed classified information to his mistress, lauded counterinsurgency plan involved "pay them to kill each other, not us"

definitely Trump™ material

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

New rule :

White people cant vote .

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Patraeus? Really?

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

euphronius posted:

New rule :

White people cant vote .

we might need a reconstruction style government in 4 or 8 years, then all your dreams can come true!

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

euphronius posted:

New rule :

White people cant vote .

i'm 1/23rd cherokee can i vote

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Karl Sharks posted:

i'm 1/23rd cherokee can i vote

How do you have an odd number

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Iron Crowned posted:

Jackie Brown is Tarantino's best, and I will fight you over that

This statement is 100% correct.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

kibaces posted:

*burns down your house*
Haha Trolled!

you: *crying as you pull the wreckage of your immigrant grandparents' chest of belongings out of the wreck, touching the singed lace of a wedding dress*
me: oh dam u caremad as fukkkkkk

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

euphronius posted:

New rule :

White people cant vote .

I bet the Chinese are feeling pretty god drat smug about their whole "democracy is stupid" argument after this year. Of course autocratic government in the US would just end up rewarding the people who are already getting elected so I guess gently caress this dumb country and everyone in it.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

euphronius posted:

New rule :

White people cant vote .

in a stunning 6-2 decision, the supreme court explicitly bans white people from voting

the majority opinion, penned by justice sotomayor and joined by kagan and breyer, affirms that white people have hosed up everything

joining the majority with a separate opinion was chief justice roberts, joined by kennedy, saying "we really wanted garland up here, we go golfing together, good job republicans"

justice alito dissented, citing numerous opinions by now-deceased justice scalia without any rhyme or reason

finally, justice thomas performed a rare reading of his dissent from the bench, which consisted of repeated questions of "WHO WROTE THE CONSTITUTION?" for approximately five hours until he ended up taking a nap. a court reporter remarked that thomas had only finished half of his published opinion

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Chinese model would be better than whatever the gently caress trump is.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

euphronius posted:

How do you have an odd number

my grandpa was conceived in a threesome

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

CVS Employees Hide and Call Police After Black Man Tries to Buy Cheese

p sure sliced cheese and oragel are both pedo codewords??

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Karl Sharks posted:

my grandpa was conceived in a threesome

23 is a prime number

that's, uh, more than a threesome

that might be past orgy and into "caligula-style hootenanny" territory

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
it would be hilarious if this dumb pizza themed witchunt actually unearthed a pedo ring in DC

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

redneck nazgul posted:

23 is a prime number

that's, uh, more than a threesome

that might be past orgy and into "caligula-style hootenanny" territory

that's where i get my hootenanny fetish from then

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Baloogan posted:

Just keep in mind you have to work in Washington, too. If you live on the border and work in Oregon, you still have to pay Oregon taxes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

also "caligula-style hootenanny" is a pro as hell username IMO

• Locked thread