Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Frijolero posted:

Also approximately 150 Mexican civilians. :thumbsup:

all those people would have died regardless because gun running assault rifles was happening before, during, and after Fast and Furious. The biggest crime of Fast and Furious in the eyes of conservatives was exposing how our awful gun laws make Mexican cartel violence possible, when they were previously blaming it on random foreign imports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

bernie the easy d

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

zegermans posted:

all those people would have died regardless because gun running assault rifles was happening before, during, and after Fast and Furious. The biggest crime of Fast and Furious in the eyes of conservatives was exposing how our awful gun laws make Mexican cartel violence possible, when they were previously blaming it on random foreign imports

The effect was literally innocent civilians being shot by F&F weapons, but keep playing mental gymnastics zeg. I'm sorry for messing with your tribalist fanatsy where bad Liberal actions actually don't matter and everything is actually Conservatives' faults.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I'm not sure why they need to vote to ask undisputed Democratic Party Leader Bernard "A Democrat" Sanders run as a Democrat, which he is.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

theyre going full hillaryis44
Hillary Clinton is a republican and so are her die-hard fans.

Literally the simplest solution and reveals so much about why they act the way they act.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Frijolero posted:

The effect was literally innocent civilians being shot by F&F weapons, but keep playing mental gymnastics zeg. I'm sorry for messing with your tribalist fanatsy where bad Liberal actions actually don't matter and everything is actually Conservatives' faults.

I dont' see the difference if the assault rifle used to kill the person was one of the ones tracked by the ATF vs one of the thousands of others that weren't actively tracked. It exposed with evidence a problem that had previously been steadfastly denied.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the hyperloop, only when you get to the end you find yourself in an organ harvesting operation

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

ThndrShk2k posted:

Hillary Clinton is a republican and so are her die-hard fans.

Literally the simplest solution and reveals so much about why they act the way they act.

thinkface

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Dear C-SPAM,

-Matt Bors

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

loquacius posted:

Dear C-SPAM,

-Matt Bors

what the gently caress

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

loquacius posted:

Dear C-SPAM,

-Matt Bors

where do we donate to the CSPAM fund to send Bors to caricature drawing school

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
shut up zegermans

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

loquacius posted:

Dear C-SPAM,

-Matt Bors

it's me, matt bors

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

zegermans posted:

where do we donate to the CSPAM fund to send Bors to caricature drawing school

He's doing it on purpose

He and Lubchansky are purposely making their Trumps more and more grotesque as time passes

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

quote:

The removal and demotion of a handful of veteran operatives stood out, as did what critics charge is the over-representation of Clinton-backed members on the Rules and Bylaws Committee, which helps set the terms for the party's presidential primary, though other Sanders and Ellison backers remain represented.
:stare:
Are the Dems/DNC going to commit political suicide?

I mean, I'm all for a good fight but I can't really comprehend why they prepare to pick a very losing fight.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i never understood why people complain about bors when ted rall still exists

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Office Pig posted:

shut up zegermans

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

The Nastier Nate posted:

New Jersey should probably stop electing Wall Street guys to every office then.

third place finish

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Zerg posting is fine.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

zegermans posted:

Lol.

If we didn't arm ISIS, someone else would anyway. No blood on our hands.

-bigly pragmatic centrist thinker

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Bip Roberts posted:

Zerg posting is fine.

No.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
shut the gently caress up zegermans

shut the gently caress up concerned citizen

peemptive shut the gently caress up gene hackman fan

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

lol don't be bitchmad about it :justpost:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Vox Nihili posted:

Lol.

If we didn't arm ISIS, someone else would anyway. No blood on our hands.

-bigly pragmatic centrist thinker

A better comparison would be sneaking some trackers in some arms dealer's AK-47s to prove that they were arming ISIS.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
good news!

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/921388485855997952
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/921389929145417729

maybe Christine Pelosi is a good Dem after a-

https://twitter.com/sfpelosi/status/921393920973660160
https://twitter.com/sfpelosi/status/921394447425908738

hmmm, the call-out seems awfully heated given that he mentioned her in the first tweet. well, it could very well be a legit concern, so let's take a closer look

https://twitter.com/sfpelosi/status/921395405220384769

oh, there's the catch. I didn't notice at first, but the resolution doesn't actually ban donations from corporations. it just bans donations from corporations that "conflict with the Dem platform", such as tobacco companies and gun manufacturers. donations from companies that align with Dem values, like banks and health insurance companies, are still a-okay. I probably wouldn't have caught that if not for her drawing attention to the tweet like that

also, she's running (for a spot on the DNC Executive Committee). she's probably mad because although he mentioned her name, he didn't do it on the tweet that's going to get most of the RTs, which is a problem if you're an ambitious younger* Rep trying to line up a list of prominent accomplishments leading up to a leadership election

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Bip Roberts posted:

Zerg posting is fine.

how big a fine we talkin here :thunk:

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
the fact that fast and furious was a terribly conceived operation that got people killed is indisputable. it is also indisputable that the only reason the right wing cares is that it implies american guns are helping fuel cartel violence in mexico

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

shut the gently caress up zegermans
🤔

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

shut the gently caress up concerned citizen
:thunk:

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

peemptive shut the gently caress up gene hackman fan

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Concerned Citizen posted:

the fact that fast and furious was a terribly conceived operation that got people killed is indisputable. it is also indisputable that the only reason the right wing cares is that it implies american guns are helping fuel cartel violence in mexico
why do you think the right wing cares about what happens in mexico. the only reason they care is obama :argh:

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
DWS limited the amount of televised debates between Bernie and Hillary and scheduled some debates at times to drive down viewership (one of the debates was during a prime time saturday night NFL football game) to help hillary and CC is claiming the DNC has no power whatsoever?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Mister Fister posted:

DWS limited the amount of televised debates between Bernie and Hillary and scheduled some debates at times to drive down viewership (one of the debates was during a prime time saturday night NFL football game) to help hillary and CC is claiming the DNC has no power whatsoever?

Football is on 3 nights a week.... also I'm not sure people who prioritize NFL viewing over debates are in the dems wheelhouse. Also I'm not sure what more debates would have accomplished they said the same poo poo over and over and over

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

zegermans posted:

Football is on 3 nights a week.... also I'm not sure people who prioritize NFL viewing over debates are in the dems wheelhouse. Also I'm not sure what more debates would have accomplished they said the same poo poo over and over and over

This. This right here. Good lord that's some broke brained poo poo.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

so hackman fan how long til trump authorizes a peemptive strike :allears:

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

zegermans posted:

It would have given Sanders more exposure, considering he wasn't really well known vs. everyone knows who Clinton is. Football isn't exclusively a conservative pastime, even if there is a conservative tilt to it. We're talking potentially millions of viewers for the debate still.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

on Appalachia??????????

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

it already happened.

the pisstape is real, friend

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

on Appalachia??????????
Trump going to grandfather mountain, to take a piss from the Famous Mile High Bridge

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

it already happened.

the pisstape is real, friend

oh so *thats* what the garbled bit in the conversation i never could make out said :thunk:

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Concerned Citizen posted:

no, the reason the right wing cares is because the Obama presidency was relatively scandal-free so they had to flail wildly at anything that had even the slightest hint of misconduct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al! posted:

on Appalachia??????????

you can't strike what has already been reduced to rubble from years of human misery, resource extraction, and condescension.

all you get is smaller rubble

• Locked thread