Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Also "Who cares if he cracked the German Enigma code and won World War II"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Aww, three or four years ago my awesome friends' house had a pad of these on the refrigerator. Miss that place. You've made me nostalgic.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

New Leaf posted:

I suppose she made that using a printing press.

Also, "COMPUTERS ARE THE DEVIL! To learn more, visit us at {website}"

Yeah a bit of googling and she's being sarcastic. "I agree with the SJC" means she agreed with the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts which had just ruled in favor of gay marriage.

Yes, I'm a ruiner.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Valentine's Day. Bummer.

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Yeah a bit of googling and she's being sarcastic. "I agree with the SJC" means she agreed with the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts which had just ruled in favor of gay marriage.

Yes, I'm a ruiner.

how does this picture require explanation

HOW

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

snortpocket posted:

HOW

Goons.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

I didn't even know David Mitchell was gay.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

PYF Funny Pictures Part XIV: Goons Don't Understand Comedy

Ball Cupper
Sep 10, 2011

~beautiful in my own way~

Sarchasm posted:

The rainbow flags she's holding make me think that the sign is ironic.

Edit: To be fair, this kind of cognitive dissonance isn't exactly rare in the far right. I've seen more obvious examples than this.

what the gently caress

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

Yes, I'm a ruiner.
Yes the "WHO CARES IF HE DID A GOOD THING" was clearly not enough to tell me it was loving sarcasm.

jesus loving christ

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

FinalGamer posted:

Yes the "WHO CARES IF HE DID A GOOD THING" was clearly not enough to tell me it was loving sarcasm.

jesus loving christ

That sign isn't funny, it originally said "class of 2014" until someone vandalized it. :colbert:

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

RyokoTK posted:

That sign isn't funny, it originally said "class of 2014" until someone vandalized it. :colbert:

Maybe not. That kind of cognitive dissonance isn't exactly rare in high school graduating classes.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

FinalGamer posted:

jesus loving christ
______________________/

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

Yeah a bit of googling and she's being sarcastic.

This is unreal

Sarchasm
Apr 14, 2002

So that explains why he did not answer. He had no mouth to answer with. There is nothing left of him but his ears.

I guess my last post was poorly worded. But guys, we have bigger problems.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Haha, this is totally faked. Look at the way the remaining crusts are carefully arranged. Pitiful.

1/5

Ball Cupper
Sep 10, 2011

~beautiful in my own way~

syscall girl posted:

Haha, this is totally faked. Look at the way the remaining crusts are carefully arranged. Pitiful.

1/5

Listen you chucklefuck, it's real in my heart

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH
PYF Funny Pictures Part XIV: Yeah a bit of googling and she's being sarcastic.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

snortpocket posted:

HOW

Same mentality that required an additional post explaining the initial entry on this page.

e: for gently caress's sake someone added yet another loving entry not two days ago send help I am drowning in autism FYAD was right goons aren't joke-getters, they aren't joke-getters at all

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Breetai posted:

Same mentality that required an additional post explaining the initial entry on this page.

e: for gently caress's sake someone added yet another loving entry not two days ago send help I am drowning in autism FYAD was right goons aren't joke-getters, they aren't joke-getters at all

Hahah that third entry

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Away all Goats posted:

Hahah that third entry

You know who else had a Thesaurus?

hackedaccount
Sep 28, 2009

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Breetai posted:

FYAD was right

Whoa whoa... Let's not say things we can't take back.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
they told me that youre a big homo and that seems to be pretty accurate hth

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Robot Randy posted:

they told me that youre a big homo and that seems to be pretty accurate hth

Just wait until I take this bouquet of cocks out of my mouth and I shall craft a rebuttal, goon sire.

whoda thunkit
Sep 20, 2010

This'd be a fun Mad-Libs.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Breetai posted:

You know who else had a Thesaurus?

Aatrek?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's only funny if has to do with children...cause he raped them. Aartrek raped a child. A thesaurus provides valuable information and can be found in most public/home libraries, most of which are not used to lure underage children to them. I will not stand by and let the good name of Thomas B. Thesaurus (inventor of the thesaurus) be dragged through the mud like this!

Schlub Husband
Jan 13, 2008

*hic*
Lipstick Apathy

Solice Kirsk posted:

Aartrek raped a child.

hosed up if true.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Solice Kirsk posted:

It's only funny if has to do with children...cause he raped them. Aartrek raped a child. A thesaurus provides valuable information and can be found in most public/home libraries, most of which are not used to lure underage children to them. I will not stand by and let the good name of Thomas B. Thesaurus (inventor of the thesaurus) be dragged through the mud;humiliated; be made fun of like this!

ftfy

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Kittle posted:

hosed up if true.

Mods knew

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Show me all the blueprints.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Thesaurus, or any other type of dinosaur for that matter, is far too old for Aatrek.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove
please don't pants shame

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
This is even funnier for speakers of British English, because 'pants' = 'underwear'.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
No pants shame!

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
...okay I can actually tell from that label alone that this was from HMV, and considering I once saw a copy of A Serbian Film on the loving shelves at that store

yeah im thinking aatrek finally found another job in life as head of HMV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hackedaccount
Sep 28, 2009

• Locked thread