Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

beerinator posted:

The Kaiser Royale from Kaiser Tiger in Chicago. Beer is Pony Pils from Half Acre. Both very enjoyable.

Would. Also, those fries. I love fries like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Fetus Tree posted:

oh. yeah, like, barbecue sauce has no sugar. idiot.

E: I would suggest that while you sit here and ponder this, you take a look @ the sugar values for something like sweet baby rays vs maple syrup. They're the same, but at least maple syrup doesnt have HFCS. And yeah, sweet baby rays is awful but if we were talking about that you wouldn't have chimed in at all.

:vince:

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

long pieces of bacon that extend inches past the edge of the bun should be an immediate death sentence for the chef

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

You seem to be arguing against more bacon, which is completely unlike the us mint in that it doesn't make any loving sense.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

no

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I just had a ridiculously good burger - big beef patty, sliced up shallots caramelized with a bunch of paprika, baby arugula, smoked gouda, and habanero honey mustard~

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

:yum:

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

gently caress you.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

:magical:

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

no trolling please

yung lambic
Dec 16, 2011

It's the Superman of burgs.

Sorry. It's not really a burg.

Why on Earth would they put the cheese on the outside? Can anybody think of a logical reason?!

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Convexed posted:

Why on Earth would they put the cheese on the outside? Can anybody think of a logical reason?!

Just some dumb gimmick. Your hands would get super greasy unless you ate it with a fork and knife :(

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

a large trout posted:

long pieces of bacon that extend inches past the edge of the bun should be an immediate death sentence for the chef

Just break that poo poo off and put it back in the burg where it belongs

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...

a large trout posted:

Agreed. Burger Heaven has great burgs, but they do some silly things that I'm not a fan of

I'd rather see bacon chopped up into smaller bits like at Jimmy's:

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?

Convexed posted:

Because the Philippines

Dog Pipes
Jan 17, 2015

Power of Pecota posted:

I just had a ridiculously good burger - big beef patty, sliced up shallots caramelized with a bunch of paprika, baby arugula, smoked gouda, and habanero honey mustard~

Oh man, that sounds amazing.

There's quite a few places that do awesome burgers in Birmingham, UK - including these guys who regularly turn up to the Digbeth Dining Club on Friday nights: http://theidleman.com/manual/life-hacks/original-patty-men-shook-birminghams-burger-scene/

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Chinatown posted:

Lotsa bad posts up in this bitch.

Its Friday and thus the weekend is upon us. I, Chinatown, pledge to post a trip report with photos of a burger sometime this weekend. Probably one I will buy because im feeling a lazy weekend coming on.

I think we should all strive to do the same.

My contribution

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

^^^ Those are some good rear end lookin burgs and brews.

Jehde posted:

Not a burger but my favourite local burger joint is teasing this poo poo saying it's coming back for good:

Pretty sure it's this:

My wallet and arteries are doomed.

The return is real. Along with 3 other new burgers/not-burgers. If you're in BC and you're not burgin at Triple O's then idk what's wrong with you.

Jehde fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jun 22, 2015

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...

Jehde posted:

If you're in BC and you're not burgin at Triple O's then idk what's wrong with you.

Correct. A&W is also an acceptable option in a pinch.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Burger Heaven in New West makes some decent burgers.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Norns posted:

My contribution

its sad when you recognize a poster from his pieces of wood

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Fetus Tree posted:

its sad when you recognize a poster from his pieces of wood

other posters in this thread can be recognised by their filthy hovels and 100% hair coverage

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Juaguocio posted:

Agreed. Burger Heaven has great burgs, but they do some silly things that I'm not a fan of

I'd rather see bacon chopped up into smaller bits like at Jimmy's:

That looks loving excellent. Bonus points for what look like amazing steak fries, an under served genre of fries!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I heard McDonalds uses slave labor in Alabama to make their patties, can anyone c/d?

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Walked by a soda shoppe I'd never seen before this weekend, and decided to pop in for a bite. Cheeseburger all the way (mustard, onion, chili, slaw...this is NC) with fries, $6.75. Could have eaten two of them, but I quite enjoyed the one I had. Not much to look at but I could definitely tell the meat was fresh-not-frozen.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Charles Bukowski posted:

Burger Heaven in New West makes some decent burgers.

One of these days I will venture to the mythical hinterlands of New Westminster.

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

Man I knew there was something missing in my life.. I'd unsubbed from here when finger mashing my iSpaz.. glad to be back and hankering for burgs....

Norns posted:

My contribution

Niiiiiice

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

Welp, caved in and got Maccy's...

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Jamsta posted:

Welp, caved in and got Maccy's...

I heard McDonalds uses slave labor in Alabama to make their patties, can anyone c/d?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Nooner posted:

I think the patties are still "beef"

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Nooner posted:

Is this a funny I'm not familiar with?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

No idea but many great things in this world have been made by slaves. Makes you think.

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...

Jehde posted:

One of these days I will venture to the mythical hinterlands of New Westminster.

You gotta try Jimmy's. It's in the Cariboo Centre strip mall on North Road in Coquitlam, next to the animal shelter.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
has anybody hosed with the McLobster?

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
That looks loving dogshitawful.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

beerinator posted:

The Kaiser Royale from Kaiser Tiger in Chicago. Beer is Pony Pils from Half Acre. Both very enjoyable.

gently caress. This makes me want to drive about 4 hours to get there.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Teriyaki sauce has shitloads of sugar. Teri burgers own.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Fetus Tree posted:

has anybody hosed with the McLobster?

die

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Norns posted:

My contribution

ftfy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:chanpop::captainpop::chanpop::captainpop::chanpop::captainpop::chanpop::captainpop:

• Locked thread