Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Burt hart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Why did Burt dye his eyebrows and nothing else

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

https://twitter.com/WWEMaverick/status/1037708326581231616?s=19

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
https://twitter.com/FLWrestlingFan/status/1037856549836865537

good to know WWE is hiring dumb 4chan chuds who love antisemitic jokes

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Low Desert Punk posted:

Considering that seems to be the man's actual face and hands, is it not possible that this screenshot happens to match a racist cartoon by honest mischance? Or was he clearly mugging up and talking about how badly he wanted the (championship) GOLD

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Nessus posted:

Considering that seems to be the man's actual face and hands, is it not possible that this screenshot happens to match a racist cartoon by honest mischance? Or was he clearly mugging up and talking about how badly he wanted the (championship) GOLD

his nose doesn't normally look like that, he broke his nose when he was a kid and now he can make it look like that and it's really disrespectful

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
He's a Twitter goon at heart so there's a 90% chance he's mimicking the meme, but he also sang Snake Eater on twitter so

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.

Nessus posted:

Unfortunately, I recognize the background of this image. This is one of the locations for Shia Labeouff's anti-Trump art project that got moved around a couple times. 4chan chuds raided it to say meme poo poo, so it would be an extremely weird coincidence that he happened to make that face in that location and it wasn't meant to be an anti-Semitic joke.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Low Desert Punk posted:

it's almost like WWE is owned by dumb 4chan chuds who love antisemitic jokes

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
https://twitter.com/MayuIwatani/status/1038067522858188801

Basic gist of what Mayu said: She was assembling new furniture, and had a bunch of leftover parts. Also it took her two hours to assemble it.

Knowing Mayu, that means its going to completely break apart when she uses it.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

not watching but wreddit seems to be big fans of the memeing and says he was drinking milk and poo poo so yeah another probable wwe nazi https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/8fdt89/wwe_saudi_trainee_mansoor_singing_snake_eater/

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Nazi memes are loving weird

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
They're all hid behind like five layers of plausible deniability and inside references.

The Milk thing is a white nationalist things so gently caress knows why he'd be doing it.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

This guy sucks lmao

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gonzo McFee posted:

They're all hid behind like five layers of plausible deniability and inside references.

The Milk thing is a white nationalist things so gently caress knows why he'd be doing it.

No I get that I'm just saying they're loving weird.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

NienNunb posted:

This guy sucks lmao

hes way way too online this is ridiculous. scroll down his twitter and hes posting frasier memes and talking about the last jedi.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Oh word, the company that accepts stupid amounts of money to do PR for Saudi Arabia hired an anti-semite from Saudia Arabia?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Reddit loves the anti-semite gamer who loves Nazi memes? Huh?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Who among us hasn't screamed the 14 words during a heated gaming moment.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

DarkstarIV posted:

https://twitter.com/MayuIwatani/status/1038067522858188801

Basic gist of what Mayu said: She was assembling new furniture, and had a bunch of leftover parts. Also it took her two hours to assemble it.

Knowing Mayu, that means its going to completely break apart when she uses it.

theres leftover parts and theres this photo where 95% of the provided equipment has not been used

friction must be the only thing holding whatever she built together

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Your Parents posted:

hes way way too online this is ridiculous. scroll down his twitter and hes posting frasier memes and talking about the last jedi.

I'm not sure I understand because both of those things are good.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

VJeff posted:

I'm not sure I understand because both of those things are good.

the last jedi is a very bad movie but i was making a joke about how you cant say its bad without being called a nazi. but this guy literally is a nazi lol.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Your Parents posted:

the last jedi is a very bad movie but

Yeah well I tell you what's bad, you.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Your Parents posted:

the last jedi is a very bad movie but i was making a joke about how you cant say its bad without being called a nazi. but this guy literally is a nazi lol.

I'm not taking movie advice from a guy who likes Travis

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

He is a 4channer that is too irony poisoned to realise that he has terrible opinions.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

tl;dr He's a shitposter who made friends via shitposting and posted poo poo.

This page on Something Awful dot com has been a weird reaction to such an event. I'm reasonably sure he isn't a nazi.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Let's never find out about that irony boy's true intentions together

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Tokamak posted:

He is a 4channer that is too irony poisoned to realise that he has terrible opinions.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

The lulz are strong with this one.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

pretty well written post and he was savvy enough to wipe his twitter and all his donald trump jr. faves so while he's probably a shithead at least he's smart enough to reasonably conceal it

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
all i got from that is mansoor needs to go on uudd and play MGS3 and sing along during the ladder climb

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
I mean I'm pretty obviously defending the guy, in part because he's been a part of Hoodslam and on a few newLegacy streams and not remotely been a shithead other than watching nL since he was a teen, but like, it's really weird how quickly y'all jumped on the nazi accusations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Psychepath posted:

I mean I'm pretty obviously defending the guy, in part because he's been a part of Hoodslam and on a few newLegacy streams and not remotely been a shithead other than watching nL since he was a teen, but like, it's really weird how quickly y'all jumped on the nazi accusations.
This is 2018 and you're a SJW or a Nazi, there is no inbetween

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Not sure why you're surprised a guy hanging out with anti-semites and referencing an anti -semetic meme got called a nazi.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

Gumball Gumption posted:

Not sure why you're surprised a guy hanging out with anti-semites and referencing an anti -semetic meme got called a nazi.

Please link me anything to back up these statements that isn't the previous meme picture or explained by his answers on reddit.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

nah

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
gently caress any shithead that thinks "happy merchant" jokes are funny

edit: oh lmao he's literally saying he was playing a character when he did all the antisemitic racist poo poo

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Psychepath posted:

Please link me anything to back up these statements that isn't the previous meme picture or explained by his answers on reddit.

He's an anti-semite, bitchboy

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

NienNunb posted:

He's an anti-semite, bitchboy

Cool.

Cool loving thread here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Link me something that will give me a good night's rest