Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
If he forces Putin to wear a special russia hat in a photo-op, this will all have been worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
remember how people made fun of kanye for selling a white tshirt for like a hundred bucks

well now people made that exact same caliber of person president

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Krazyface posted:

If he forces Putin to wear a special russia hat in a photo-op, this will all have been worth it.

As his final humiliation, secretary of state Mitt Romney is on hold while the guy at the hat whole saler asks his manager if they'll do a bulk rate on a custom hat for every country in the world. Meet with Trump as a world leader, get a free hat!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Teikanmi posted:

jesus christ

Sorry, the "Clinton is ugly also haha look at her implied loose vagina" posts annoy the poo poo out of me when people are trying really hard to prove how leftist they are. I know you tried to call out the joke, too, I just was more aggressive about it.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Krazyface posted:

trump aint forcing putin to do poo poo

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
the next time all the living ex presidents gather for that photo-op they do every once in awhile trump's gonna have custom USA 44, USA 43, USA 42, USA 41, and USA 39 caps printed up and shoved on their heads

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

etalian posted:

Imagine Trump wearing the hat to world leadership conferences

Given that kings have crowns and popes have mitres and weird headgear of office has generally been a thing since forever, I kinda hope this becomes an official thing. Because a baseball cap with "USA" written on it in giant letters is just about the goddamn Americanest piece of haberdashery I can come up with.

I mean, I guess you could tack on some eagle wings, and on the wings you could paint pictures of more eagles

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
so did some poor sod have to clean/clear/inspect that USA hat before the President Elect placed it on his golden crown?

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Krazyface posted:

You remember the short-lived "Make Mexico Great Again Also" hat he made Rudy and Jeff wear that time? There's going to be a whole series of hats for Trump's clique of populist far-right leaders. Putin, Le Pen, Farage when Trump gets annoyed that Britain's current PM keeps ignoring his requests, they'll form a weird creepy club with lovely hats and gang up on Germany and the EU.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

zegermans posted:

Sorry, the "Clinton is ugly also haha look at her implied loose vagina" posts annoy the poo poo out of me when people are trying really hard to prove how leftist they are. I know you tried to call out the joke, too, I just was more aggressive about it.

She's going to be poo poo on randomly for the next 4 years, enjoy.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Kazak_Hstan posted:

But that was actually Hillary?

no

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I am starting to get really annoyed by a couple of my friends who keep posting that Trump's tweets are a planned distraction from other more important stories. I try to tell them that he is too stupid to plan this poo poo out and that he is not hiding his behavior with regards to business conflict of interests or policy so there is no reason to make distraction tweets but I get accused of not taking him seriously enough and underestimating his intelligence.

Idiots acting like "the election was rigged" isn't scary as gently caress and important.

I don't doubt that Trump's tweets are genuine expressions of his narcissistic anger and befuddlement, but I also don't doubt that they sometimes get triggered by somebody deliberately going "hey Donald did you hear what those guys said about you" at appropriate moments.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Who is the wokest feminist itt, I think it's zegermans but it's still early and all the votes aren't innyet

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

shiksa posted:

the next time all the living ex presidents gather for that photo-op they do every once in awhile trump's gonna have custom USA 44, USA 43, USA 42, USA 41, and USA 39 caps printed up and shoved on their heads

Obama's will mysteriously have "USA 44" while the rest do not have quotation marks.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Who is the wokest feminist itt, I think it's zegermans but it's still early and all the votes aren't innyet

I think there was that one mixdorian guy who basically sought the most woke position in every argument and then threw rocks at everyone from it.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Uh I hate to break it to you but

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NOwyvbQnT70

Pretty convincing imo

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

10 PM

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

shiksa posted:

obama's is yanked onto his head backwards

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Kazak_Hstan posted:

gah!! feminists!! :argh:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

so y'all are just... watchin random b movies now

at least play somethin that pretends to have political ideas like nick of time

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

:thejoke:ception

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jill Stein will always be more pathetic than Hillary for scamming hope. - Mr. Kanye West, businessman. 1st Primary debate.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

I was really excited about this movie when it came out because it took place in REAL TIME.

It was not a good movie. But I'd watch it before I watched Trancers or whatevs.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

a helpful bear posted:

so did some poor sod have to clean/clear/inspect that USA hat before the President Elect placed it on his golden crown?

a true trump believer who was blinded and castrated places it atop the PEOTUS's head in the darkness of his trump tower bedroom. it is his sacred duty, nay honor, to ensure that human eyes never gaze upon trumps bald head

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Teikanmi posted:

jesus christ

get hosed jerk off

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Duscat posted:

Donald isn't smart enough to be the master troll, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if making Petraeus SoS was another one of Burn-It-All Bannon's little jokes, like handing Ben Carson Housing and Urban Development. That the jokes whoosh over his puppet's oblivious head just makes them more hilarious to him.

No puppet no puppet! He the puppet!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

JACK

OF

SWORDS

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

why would we quit now

we're halfway through the TRANCERS saga and so far 2/3 have been dynamite

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Forget #WOKE, I'm #SLOPE now.

also Trump was born in Kenya

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

I think there was that one mixdorian guy who basically sought the most woke position in every argument and then threw rocks at everyone from it.

this is basically everyone in the marxist/democrat threads, including and especially me

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Krazyface posted:

seeing putin and bush wear traditional vietnamese womens outfits on their sai gon honeymoon is one of my fave memories

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

shiksa posted:

obama's usa will be lowercase

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Nonsense posted:

She's going to be poo poo on randomly for the next 4 years, enjoy.

and how exactly will this be different from the last 25 years?

seriously, if you need a safe space away from any and all criticism of clinton you've been in your bubble way too long

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

zegermans posted:

I was making an ironic post in the style of a Trumper

Maybe I'm just too woke for this year

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Yinlock posted:

obama's usa will be lowercase

USA? 44

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
So Tucker Carlson just did a segment of pretty initially solid coverage on the attack today, that then was followed by the entire "extreme vetting" clip from Trump's teleprompter speech, and then a discussion that can best be summed up as "wow, looks like Trump was right!"

I almost forgot what it was like when Fox has their man in the White House.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Oiled and Ready posted:

So Tucker Carlson just did a segment of pretty initially solid coverage on the attack today, that then was followed by the entire "extreme vetting" clip from Trump's teleprompter speech, and then a discussion that can best be summed up as "wow, looks like Trump was right!"

get ready for another 8 years of "you can't question the COMMANDER IN CHIEF"

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

uspol :smugdon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Oiled and Ready posted:

wonder if they'll question his vetting process when we still poo poo like this happening

lol

• Locked thread