Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Lurdiak posted:

I wish Asian medicine would stop killing everything, including Asians.

Considering none of that poo poo works re grinding up animals, I agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh no it's going to mate with the chunk of its own skin :barf:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Kwyndig posted:

Considering none of that poo poo works re grinding up animals, I agree.

It's been scientifically proven, they've had whole labs in on it, that rhino horn and pangolin scale and the like have absolutely zero beneficial properties to humans. But they don't stop :smith:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I hope they go have dinner and watch TV until Tyrannus comes.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I love MJ's "LOL, I have no idea what's going on here" shrug.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Fortunately Tyrannus is kind of a dope. So he will keep sending his legion of monster after Mole Man one at a time , rather than dozens, or even hundreds at once.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

goatface posted:

Spider-man is like the people who cut horns off rhinos.

No way, dude. Spider-Man would never do such a-

Well, poo poo.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I always loved that Rhino's costume has eyes on it. Just really ties it together.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Rhino killed a rhino once. :(

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
MJ's like "¯\_(ツ)_/¯ yeah sure whatever"

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Malachite_Dragon posted:

It's been scientifically proven, they've had whole labs in on it, that rhino horn and pangolin scale and the like have absolutely zero beneficial properties to humans. But they don't stop :smith:

What about human horn?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I bet the Asians who started eating rhino horns and bear bile just wanted to look tough and thought normies who eat herb roots and drink flower tea looked like sissies.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

"What to do until Tyrannus comes"

Well they're honest.

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
Man, even Aunt May doesn't give a poo poo about where Peter is

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Zeeman posted:

Man, even Aunt May doesn't give a poo poo about where Peter is

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Holy poo poo MJ, you're famous, why is your phone such a brick.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
She's got the best phone in the NSM universe. Of course it's a brick.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

For a lady older than the Dutch settlement on Manhattan Aunt May is remarkably hardy. I've seen elderly people break bones falling 2 feet off the ground. She's surviving dives onto asphalt during seismic shocks.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
Yeah, let's just appreciate she's not holding a flip phone. Or a rotary.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Amazing 25

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Don't do it Spidey. You have such a guilt complex to live for!

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

RandallODim posted:

Holy poo poo MJ, you're famous, why is your phone such a brick.

Man, modern smartphones keep making their screens bigger as they take over home computer duties and somehow "fits into a pocket" doesn't become a concern. She's probably got the iPhone 9.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

It's the Newspaper-verse. Steve Jobs is probably still re-releasing the iPhone 1 for the 12th time.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
At this point I'm legit interested to find out if "Why the loving hell does Tyrannus care if Mole Man is living out the rest of his life in exile" is an actual plot point that'll be important later or just the contrived reason for why they're gonna go underground to fight Tyrannus.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
I really hope that isn't the last we see of Lenny.

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

Low Desert Punk posted:

I really hope that isn't the last we see of Lenny.

I'm hoping that, at the climactic moment, when all hope seems lost, a piece of flesh bounces off a confused Tyrannus's head from above...

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

I really want to believe that Tyrannus doesn't even exist, and Mole Man is going to easily lure all of his victims to subterranea on the pretense of needing help.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
I sincerely hope all of you are reading the Comic Strip Megathread.

Haifisch posted:

2001 Spiderman

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Not many people know that the real reason Magneto wears the helmet is to protect himself against bricks.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm sassy Magneto slamming Spider-man into the ground.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
imagine, the powers of spiderman combined with average intelligence! such a being would be unstoppable.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

But wouldn't this also bring increased weaknesses to bricks and anteater-like creatures?

Actually I kinda wish he went through with it only to learn that being a complete dumbass is also part of Peter's powerset.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

SilverSupernova posted:

But wouldn't this also bring increased weaknesses to bricks and anteater-like creatures?

Actually I kinda wish he went through with it only to learn that being a complete dumbass is also part of Peter's powerset.

Magneto's trying to steal Spider-man's powers by putting him in a tumble dryer, it's obvious that whatever Pete has it's highly contagious.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
That story was gold just because it ends with Spider-Man deciding Magneto's way over his pay grade and agreeing to a draw.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Why exactly did Magneto agree to this? Did Newspaper logic hit that hard or did the situation change somewhere from "I have Spider-Man completely at my mercy and am about to take his powers to create super mutants!" before he agreed to a draw?

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Lurdiak posted:

Magneto's trying to steal Spider-man's powers by putting him in a tumble dryer, it's obvious that whatever Pete has it's highly contagious.
It's ok, it can be undone by ripping some cables out of the wall:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
An army of newspaper spider men is probably the worst plan for world conquest I've heard of

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

So Spider-Man tried to kill Magneto?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

drat, Saviuk used to draw the Sunday strips? A real deal Spider-Man artist from back in the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Lobok posted:

drat, Saviuk used to draw the Sunday strips? A real deal Spider-Man artist from back in the day.

He still does, check the Mole Man strip near the top of the page.

• Locked thread