Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
the 42069 thread page: nice, NICE!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

i piss on the new thread i hate it

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

every time a one upping knock off thread dies we grow stronger

it's like that movie the one

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

we gonna hit 1234 soon

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
The GBS thread

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

TIP posted:

every time a one upping knock off thread dies we grow stronger

it's like that movie the one

i can feel it in my loin

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I think I'll just stay right here. I might upload some intentionally bad cooking picture to the other one though.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

while I was at the grocery store I remembered that I once made an incredibly delicious creamy soup with fresh shiitakes, I googled for a recipe and grabbed everything

then on the way home I remembered that it was made with coconut milk and so I'm definitely making the wrong soup now :(

it will probably also be delicious, but now I gotta remember to make thai coconut soup at some point

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
You are so drat lucky to be able to find shiitake mushrooms. Where I'm from it's either button, chestnut and nothing else.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Big Beef City posted:

i piss on the new thread i hate it

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Valko posted:

You are so drat lucky to be able to find shiitake mushrooms. Where I'm from it's either button, chestnut and nothing else.

they can be difficult to get ahold of in my area, when I made the thai coconut soup the first time I loving loved it and wanted to make it again but the store only had dried ones every time I checked after that

my current grocery store doesn't normally carry anything but portabello, baby bello, or crimini, but this week they had a bunch of oysters and shiitakes so I took advantage

hopefully they continue to carry them so I can make the right soup next time

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I'm going to look up thai coconut soup. If you can find all those mushrooms I think you'll appreciate this:

It's from the best drat cookbook I own. I was in Derry City once and managed to find a pack of mixed mushrooms with chaterelles, shiitakes, oysters etc. It was amazing and I'd love to make it again but I'm not travelling 30-40 miles for ingredients.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Valko posted:

I'm going to look up thai coconut soup. If you can find all those mushrooms I think you'll appreciate this:

It's from the best drat cookbook I own. I was in Derry City once and managed to find a pack of mixed mushrooms with chaterelles, shiitakes, oysters etc. It was amazing and I'd love to make it again but I'm not travelling 30-40 miles for ingredients.

I would eat the hell out of that

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

TheSpamalope posted:

dude nice is that a new thred your gonna invent?

thank you we value the post

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I'm watching the 80s werewolf movie silver bullet right now and I'd heard that they decided to emulate the jaws style of barely showing the monster because their suit came out so bad

I did not realize how literal they got with this

there's a scene with a bunch of old people in the woods where there's waist high fog and apparently the werewolf is crawling around and all you ever see of it is a hairy arm popping up and pulling people down :lmao:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

it's not even filmed in a scary way, just brightly lit wide shots of old people standing in a big group and one by one screaming and then getting pulled down into fog by a hairy arm

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

and now they just had a scene with like 50 werewolves in full view going through transformations and it looked pretty good

can't wait to get a good look at how they hosed up the main werewolf, I've heard it looks like a bear

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Sounds good. It's the wee hours of the morning here so I just poured myself a drink and started watching some of Brandon Tenolds cult movie reviews. I wonder if he does one on Silver Bullet.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC51tRQjet4Z45Of3n1Qxn8A

Anyway, over and out for now. See you all tomorrow night.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
But enough about me and my fun container.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

AARD VARKMAN posted:

But enough about me and my fun container.

I'm still awake but a little bit drunk. wtf you talking about?

You won't answer, will you? You're one of those idiots still on team Derpies.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
It is absurd, confusing, and slightly disturbing how much Valko and Derpies each fixate on the other even now, absent any contact with the other. I am waiting for the reveal that they are both the same person, the Diavolo & Dappio of this dead gay forum.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

gently caress teh drama, I ate a couple gummies and now I'm drinkin some fresh black coffee, eatin pistachios, and watchin ANIME

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
found this extremely strange blooper reel on youtube that's longer than the original video itself. she even looks like eric wareheim too, really trippy stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiE4M0DPS_Y

e: please don't post this to reddit or some stupid poo poo i don't want this poor woman brigaded with morons, our little secret okay ;)

Pac and Cheese fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Mar 19, 2022

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
is derpies ever coming back he told me that he's glad my dick didn't fall off from tugging too hard and that was really sweet

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
right i forgot you're all like 40 and have no idea who tim and eric are nvm

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Jiggle physics for dick and balls

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
scanning your body and putting yourself into mohammad sex simulator (real thing no racis) to eiffel tower yourself with two mohammads with euporia engine ball slapping physics

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
and procedural audio generation for the slapping balls, none of this sampled ball slap garbage

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Mac and Cheese posted:

right i forgot you're all like 40 and have no idea who tim and eric are nvm

dude I practically invented tom and eric

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i touched tim heidecker once, skin is baby smooth with just the right amount of rough

i miss bedtime stories so much. was just wondering what happened to decker and now there's an animated pilot wtf, i've missed out on so much on cinema lore

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I've actually been distracted from the thread because I was coding explosive items for my game

https://i.imgur.com/PzanIEH.mp4

it's uhh... pretty dramatic when two of them go off lol

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
you should put in a kennedy assassination scenario, this is the perfect framework for a sequel to jfk reloaded, god that game was fun

and that looks really cool keep up the good work!

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Mac and Cheese posted:

you should put in a kennedy assassination scenario, this is the perfect framework for a sequel to jfk reloaded, god that game was fun

and that looks really cool keep up the good work!

I enjoyed jfk reloaded but this game is all about shoving

SHOVING SIM COMING 2022, EVERYBODY BUY IT AND MAKE ME RICH, YOU READ IT NOW YOU HAVE TO DO IT

oh, and thanks!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Sorry, I only buy games that have loot boxes, microtransactions, and NFTs

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Sorry, I only buy games that have loot boxes, microtransactions, and NFTs

the game itself is an nft, every copy comes with a randomly generated unique number that you own!

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

"drat dude I just bought shoving sim and now I own 69420133780085!"*

* we do not guarantee you will get a number this cool most of them will be more like 58328902135674

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

TIP posted:

I enjoyed jfk reloaded but this game is all about shoving

SHOVING SIM COMING 2022, EVERYBODY BUY IT AND MAKE ME RICH, YOU READ IT NOW YOU HAVE TO DO IT

oh, and thanks!

I remember a game called Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. It was one of the first steam games I downloaded after I got the Orange Box what seems like almost 2 decades ago. It had a 'kick' button that made almost every weapon you found seem useless.

Did it inspire you?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Valko posted:

I remember a game called Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. It was one of the first steam games I downloaded after I got the Orange Box what seems like almost 2 decades ago. It had a 'kick' button that made almost every weapon you found seem useless.

Did it inspire you?

I think I remember that you could kick enemies on to spikes and that looked pretty cool but I never played it

I think duke3d might be the originator of first person kicking though, and you could kick both legs lol

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I actually originally thought of this game idea several years ago when I got my first VR headset, they didn't have hand tracking back then so the concept was that you played as various animals and you knocked humans down with your head

like you'd be an elephant and have to swing your trunk to knock em down, or a unicorn and you'd have to hit them with your horn

I recently remembered that and was like "oh, it's so much better now with hands"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

TIP posted:

I think I remember that you could kick enemies on to spikes and that looked pretty cool but I never played it

I think duke3d might be the originator of first person kicking though, and you could kick both legs lol

Oh yeah. The Mighty Boot - I remember that.

I went looking for my copy of The Orange Box and when I opened it I found 'Grey's Anatomy Series One Disc Three Episodes 10 - 14'.

I bought my copy of The Orange Box 16 years ago and it's been with me through 4 house moves. I think I need to talk to one of my sisters.