Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genuine Fake
Oct 2, 2004

FistEnergy posted:

It's insane how Obama mindfucked the right so bad that they're willingly dumpstering the whole country in retaliation lmao

DUDE.

He was black.

Ed: Balls

Genuine Fake has issued a correction as of 17:03 on Jun 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Gringostar posted:

so this is what broke them and not him being caught admitting to sexual assault

Conservatives have Reanimation Protocols on their integrity, allowing them to handle almost unimaginable levels of shame and humiliation but never actually breaking.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

fake news

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

eonwe posted:

Star Fox 2 was proof enough to me that we're off the rails and whoever is playing Sim Earth 42069 is just trying all kinds of weird poo poo before he goes onto the next save

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
https://twitter.com/mikedebonis/status/880449345690234880

https://twitter.com/JAscholtes/status/880448785553477632

?

edit: oh shes a dem nm

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

consumed by normies posted:

i mean tbf sasse has a script that tweets this same line out every 8 am after the Morning Trump Tweets

needs to tweet it at every loving gop member

rub their nose in their shame even if it's obvious they have none

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

they are extremely good

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Al! posted:

its one thing to sexually violate dozens maybe hundreds of women but dont u insult my morning joe :qq:

i think youll find the president is on tape saying that when youre famous, they let you :smugdon:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ezraklein/status/880430669066842112

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

"Ezra Klein liberal caricature" is all im gettin here

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Thom and the Heads posted:

libtard doesnt even make sense. liberal doesnt even have a t in it. it's like someone got called a conservatard and made it up on the spot

dude

we don't use that word here

it's republicunt

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

Noted War Criminal Barack Obama sucker punched Noted Liar and Outrageously Horrendous Thief Donald Trump

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:thunk:
I'm the guy just realizing this after eight years of Reagan, twelve years of Bushes, and fifty thousand years of trmup

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ShutteredIn posted:

hahaha people are still talking about the Dignity of the Office like Trump didn't pay russian hookers to piss all over it

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

https://twitter.com/drileater/status/880123882275053583

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

what the evertrumping gently caress lmfeabo :hmbol:

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

no one tell little ezra that santa isn't real as well

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

gonna take away his tanks and planes

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

holy poo poo

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Gringostar posted:

dude

it's republicunt

Grand Old Poontang

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sad But True

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Gringostar posted:

dude

it's republicunt

they told me to G O P and i did :shrug:

:piss:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

lol just saw a news article about some lady in minnesota being charged with fatally shooting her boyfriend for a youtube video. apparently they wanted to see if a .50 round could go through an encylopedia, which they tested by having him hold it against his chest

a true american

Did they put up the video? Would make a sick metal album cover

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

My favorite part about Donald Trump is that he is absolutely savagely murdering the corpse of "the truth is in the middle". gently caress the middle, I want a civil war or at least an NCR.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I have risen from the dead only to be dead again

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

boethius posted:

Grand Old Poontang

go pee!!!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ShutteredIn posted:

holy poo poo

TRUMP

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

counterpoint: Trump Tweets own and if it weren't for him being such a public dumbass, these guys would all be licking his rear end in a top hat

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Baloogan posted:

that tweet should go up in a museum

it will lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I call the Gee Oh Pee

Go Pee now

:laugh:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

tbh I'd be a lot more excited about American Gods if it was more this and less creepy sex scenes covered in a layer of filth

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

:wow:

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Trump's
Rather
Unfortunate
Micturition
Problem

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/06/nra-declares-war-on-half-of-america/

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

boethius posted:

gonna take away his tanks and planes

extremely alcoholic angry parent yelling voice]: DONALD IF YOU DO ONE MORE BENGHAZI I SWEAR, I'LL TAKE YOUR FUCKIN SHOOTYPLANE BOOM BOOM PRIVILEGES AWAY! ANY MORE BENGHAZI'S OUT OF YOU AND YOU ARE GROUNDED MISTER PRESIDENT !!!

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

s c o r e
b o a r d

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Agrajag posted:

holy gently caress is this thing even human?

this has to be a different species entirely. i bet my loving life savings on it.

looks like some pretty severe fetal alcohol syndrome and cleft lip/palate

:smith:

he's garbage yeah but it must have been a lovely loving existence to this point, not to excuse his vile thoughts

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lmao @ da tweets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Baloogan posted:

trump is the goodest president who ever tweeted ever

god

drat

okay congrats i am now brain brokled