Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I don't know what Baked Alaska is, but I'll assume you're talking about pollock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Karate Bastard posted:

I don't know what Baked Alaska is, but I'll assume you're talking about pollock.

It's ice cream covered in booze and set on fire.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Secure. Contain. Protect.
Fallen Rib

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Is that the guy who got done for murder, the twat who used to star in UK's Eggheads?

He was arrested, but then let go. Basically, he claimed he punched out a mugger and threw him in a canal back in the 80's. Since there's no other evidence anything like that occurred, the court decided that he probably made it up to sound tough. He had earlier been accused of sexually assaulting a dude in a nightclub, but was apparently cleared of that as well.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

I worked in a college once in IT and a student did this to me while really drunk in the library and really embarrassed me in front of hundreds of other students as well as my fellow staff. It was more than my job was worth to retaliate. He got expelled. I saw him in a night club not long after and I smashed his loving face in, in the toilets. Word got about the collage and I was shown a new respect their until the day I left.

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

Clitch posted:

Well, if the guy's taking selfies on a stolen phone that are automatically uploaded to the owner's cloud, he's basically giving the owner that picture with no reservations. The thief can't say there was any deceit in the guy activating cloud sync on his own phone, and legally accessing his own account.

Since they're pics of the dude in his underwear, the guy should get his phone back, and then sue the thief for harassing him with unsolicited images of a sexual nature.

What if the thief sues him for copyright infringement. :shepface:

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

I worked in a college once in IT and a student did this to me while really drunk in the library and really embarrassed me in front of hundreds of other students as well as my fellow staff. It was more than my job was worth to retaliate. He got expelled. I saw him in a night club not long after and I smashed his loving face in, in the toilets. Word got about the collage and I was shown a new respect their until the day I left.

Congrats on the collage

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

This goon is inhuman!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

lmao you got embarrased

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Huh, Alex Jones was kind've good looking when he was younger and doing stand up

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Source your quotes

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

And then everyone in the collage stood up and clapped

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Imagine the respect if you'd killed him. 😎 💀

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

syscall girl posted:

It's ice cream covered in booze and set on fire.

No. It's really more a baked dessert of cake and ice cream, with a thick layer of meringue to insulate the ice cream. It can be served flambe, but it is more than just flaming ice cream.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

The best part of this was the end when the women go into the nightclub and you see that pathetic look of dejection on his face as he realizes what a loving downright loser he really is.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://i.imgur.com/IwTILDB.gifv

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

:stonk:

Is there any context to this?

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Dizz posted:

nightmare at -100 feet

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Samizdata posted:

No. It's really more a baked dessert of cake and ice cream, with a thick layer of meringue to insulate the ice cream. It can be served flambe, but it is more than just flaming ice cream.

It's also often sprinkled with mace for a little bit of extra kick.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Dizz posted:

any what?

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

sandoz posted:

any what?

Why is that guy hanging on the outside of the train like he's spiderman?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Sometime you just don't wanna wait 15 min for the next off-peak L line.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dizz posted:

Why is that guy hanging on the outside of the train like he's spiderman?

Maybe he is Spiderman you racist.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

Maybe he is Spiderman you racist.

he's really bad at concealing his identity then.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Dizz posted:

he's really bad at concealing his identity then.

Can't be that bad if he fooled you.

FEMA tweets out phone sex hotline instead of disaster relief hotline: https://consumerist.com/2017/09/20/fema-tweets-number-for-phone-sex-line-instead-of-disaster-relief-effort/

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Delivering an Apple TV is hard work.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

GrandpaPants posted:

Can't be that bad if he fooled you.

FEMA tweets out phone sex hotline instead of disaster relief hotline: https://consumerist.com/2017/09/20/fema-tweets-number-for-phone-sex-line-instead-of-disaster-relief-effort/

I would have never known he was black spiderman if he just got in the train and sat down.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dizz posted:

I would have never known he was black spiderman if he just got in the train and sat down.

Maybe his spider sense kept him from having to stew in a subway car fart cloud. Having been through those I would choose to cling to the outside of a train if I could.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

chitoryu12 posted:

Delivering an Apple TV is hard work.

Knocking? yea RIGHT this is an apple product I don't even bring it from the truck to the house, just the note.

Gorilla Salad posted:

Alcohol doesn't cause behavioural problems, it just gives people an excuse to let out the arsehole which was inside them all along.

I have zero sympathy for mac and cheese tantrum kid and I hope every day he gets up, looks at the ruin he chose to make out of his life and loving weeps.

drat, bitter much? I have a lot of sympathy for a young confused kid with addiction issues :cheers:

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Carlos Danger was just sentenced to 21 months in prison:

Anthony Weiner gets hard time

You can always count on the Post for a good headline.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Inverse of the shirt-off rule????

https://i.imgur.com/89Emk4l.gifv

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

KoRMaK posted:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

God drat that one girl really does say "we went on a date like 5 years ago"

Jesus dude, you managed to get a date with a cutie like that and you still can't figure your poo poo out???

I wonder if that's why he was harrassing them, he was acting like he didn't remember but maybe he did.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

KoRMaK posted:

A man who takes off his shirt is probably just drunk, or mimicking something he maybe saw in a movie one time? This is how they do it in films right?

A man that's taking off his pants has a goddamn battle plan.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.
Basically this.
https://twitter.com/artofmanliness/status/518026337236561921

Raygereio
Nov 12, 2012
In the beginning there's a guy going "Let's go Baked" a couple of times and halfway trough the video you stop hearing him. I like the idea of whoever that Alaska dude was hanging out with, just leaving his dumb rear end there.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Saint Freak posted:

A man who takes off his shirt is probably just drunk, or mimicking something he maybe saw in a movie one time? This is how they do it in films right?

A man that's taking off his pants has a goddamn battle plan.

The taking off the shirt thing is so the guy they are fighting cant pull the shirt up and over their head so they can't see/defend themselves. You see it a lot in hockey.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Less for the other guy to get a grip on.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Blackchamber posted:

The taking off the shirt thing is so the guy they are fighting cant pull the shirt up and over their head so they can't see/defend themselves. You see it a lot in hockey.

Used to. Now it’s a penalty for not securing your jersey properly. Other guy is gone for the game though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
Lose the shirt, lose the pants, win the fight.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Eve3cFq