Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

TaurusOxford posted:

Is Gary busy with other commitments?

That bottme of scotch ain't gonna drink itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS
Thanks guys, I figured out the Secret of Octane's Wings: Those lovely tabs/holes don't have the usual interference fit, but the pivots by his rear end are nice and tight so you just push the wings forward a little harder than you'd expect and the shoulder tabs will keep them from rotating down. Just an odd solution on contrast to literally every other connection point and tight-as-gently caress ratchet on the figure. I feel like I'm gonna rip his shoulder pylon joints apart with the amount of force required to move them.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
A 3rd party figure appears!

Will shove him in Primitive Powermaster Nemesis later!

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Those hands look unfortunate

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Official pictures of MPM Ironhide.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Head looks way too big.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

The_Doctor posted:

Head looks way too big.

That's CGI accurate.

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong

The MSJ posted:

Official pictures of MPM Ironhide.

I realize this is the only pose he really has in the movies (unless you count truck as a pose for a transformer) but I'd sure have liked to see a little more of what his range of motion might be.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Depending on how much they cost I’ll probably get one for my work desk out of ~company loyalty~. I do quite like it apart from the face.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
His chest looks like it has a giant set of robotic lips on it.

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Marketing materials and speculation are not spoilers. Jesus Christ.

The_Doctor posted:

Head looks way too big.

It's about right. Which is not to say it looks good. But it's accurate.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I care more about Movie Ironhide way more than Prime or or Bumblebee or any of the Decepticons. Looking forward to this guy... would also like to see more on his articulation.

It's me, I'm the guy who really cares a lot about humanoid proportions and articulation.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I picked up the PotP Legends and Prime Masters this week. I like all three Legends equally and the PMs are neat. Voyagers should be in next week and Leaders after that.

I also got a somewhat enormous and unexpected profit share bonus and I'm trying to decide what to treat myself with.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Rhyno posted:

I picked up the PotP Legends and Prime Masters this week. I like all three Legends equally and the PMs are neat. Voyagers should be in next week and Leaders after that.

I also got a somewhat enormous and unexpected profit share bonus and I'm trying to decide what to treat myself with.

Striker Noir

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

TheDK posted:

Striker Noir

I'm not a Nemesis Prime guy. I was holding out for Power Baser but he's sold out at the good price.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Rhyno posted:

I'm not a Nemesis Prime guy.

Oh that's right, whoops! weirdo

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

TheDK posted:

Oh that's right, whoops! weirdo

I like my Primes in the proper colors man.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Treat yourself to MP Sunstreaker.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

DoctorWhat posted:

Treat yourself to MP Sunstreaker.

I still haven't transformed mine. I find the car just too lovely to even consider it.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Sentinel Red posted:

I still haven't transformed mine. I find the car just too lovely to even consider it.

Turn it into the OTHER car!

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
B-b-but Doc! THE SHINY INTAKES!

*swoon*

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm leaning towards the GT Bomber Megatron.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I just got my Grotusque! Can't wait to open him!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Fiddled with O&P Galvatron, if you buy one I advise you to shave down cannon peg to avoid breakage.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
Turns out Gatwick south terminal is pretty well stocked with cheap Combaticons after security. Grabbed Swindle because why not? I'm definitely going to have to repaint his face though...

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I'll spin it for you quick...

Rhyno posted:

I like my Primes in the proper colors man.

Black, teal, and red are the proper colors.

...from a certain point of view.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

holy poo poo Sunstreaker

he's INCREDIBLE. He's magic.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

DoctorWhat posted:

holy poo poo Sunstreaker

he's INCREDIBLE. He's magic.

:neckbeard:

Isn't he just?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Ugh, I can’t wait to start getting paid again.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You work for free or something?

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

He told me that his job was “trying to bring Osama bin Laden back to life” and that he did that job for free because he was “in it for the love of the game.”

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Rhyno posted:

You work for free or something?

In between work contracts at the moment. :smith:

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
Christmas continues:

Huzzah! Thanks strangerhampsterthings for the plastic hook-up!

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

What a thrill
With darkness and silence through the night

What a thrill
I'm searching and I'll melt into you

What a fear in my heart
But you're so supreme!

I'm still
In a dream

SUNSTREAKER~

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
Nice poses!

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

That running pose is unassisted. Shame my android potato camera ruins them.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Oh poo poo I might have to reconsider my stance on my badcube guy being my MP Sunstreaker

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Sunsurge is a cool attempt but dude, Takara knows what the gently caress is up. Sunstreaker is superb.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I feel weird saying this, but I'm starting to really like TR Twinferno. Just found out his beast legs have thigh hinges, which gives his feet heal hinges, and it gives hm some weird posability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Anora posted:

I feel weird saying this, but I'm starting to really like TR Twinferno. Just found out his beast legs have thigh hinges, which gives his feet heal hinges, and it gives hm some weird posability.

Have you been drinking?