Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Everyone seems to be discounting Cio's own furious dumbassery in this situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Yeah if she can be whatever she wants she can want to be Cio again.

Although probably with a cool redesign to match White Chain and Allison.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Cio has a lot of Agency now that she is free of such petty constraints like needing a physical form.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

changing her name from Cio to Cya

Joke Miriam
Nov 17, 2019

Someone help me think of an oblique way to spell Pepsi-Cola

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Joke Miriam posted:

Someone help me think of an oblique way to spell Pepsi-Cola

Following the same convention I guess Pi'ipi Essai Cioelle

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
I did like the Arsee spelling earlier.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Tea Ayy Bee

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

JuniperCake posted:

Like how Yaba's flame was drawn back to her old mask even if the result ended up being Cio instead.

I don't believe that's what happened. The reassembled mask carried what was left of Yab. The flame was just new flame, the mask imprinted identity onto it.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Ironically, by shooing New Coke away, she's basically guaranteed that whoever or whatever develops is going to be in dramatically more danger while it figures itself out than if she accepted them, because it'll be on its own.

Also

Wyld Karde posted:

While I understand, respect, and even condone Alison's choice here, I also utterly, utterly, hate it.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Tiae’b

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Niwu Ciokayi

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
En-Edubbleu Cee-Okee

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

girl dick energy posted:

Ironically, by shooing New Coke away, she's basically guaranteed that whoever or whatever develops is going to be in dramatically more danger while it figures itself out than if she accepted them, because it'll be on its own.

Also

Violence is inescapable

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

girl dick energy posted:

Why not both? Jagganoth gets pushed, Incubus flips and raises the army of supplicants.

rereading the thread and lol you were just about on the money, just not on a "during the demiurge brawl" timeline.

Jadis told us he's hijacked the Dead Legions, merged them with the Middle Army, and is burning his way across the cosmos

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

girl dick energy posted:

Also

If it manages to put itself in more danger than it'd be in hanging around the lady who keeps trying to punch evil gods it drat well wanted to be there

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Aug 17, 2023

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

New page is up. We've come full circle.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1692612475940680008?t=sBBm6KvFFhbH5q-3HYf0xg&s=19

She enjoyed it a little bit, she's lying

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~

Shoehead posted:

She enjoyed it a little bit, she's lying

Absolutely.

Calling it now; the new factotum is Princess.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

It's some guy called Saul Davis, no one's heard of him before.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
it has to be Nyaeve - who has come at least as far as Allison since her debut, especially since she didn't have a key to work with

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

shirts and skins posted:

it has to be Nyaeve - who has come at least as far as Allison since her debut, especially since she didn't have a key to work with

This is my bet, and I'd bet just as much that she's absolutely killing it as a leader.

That girl is smart.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008

shirts and skins posted:

Yea I agree,gotta be Nyave. I imagine they all sat down to figure it out and WC pointed out making the new leader someone who is super good at incredible violence is probably going to retread the same mistakes as the old leader who was super good at incredible violence.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

White Chain already held one election and they elected a spineless political shithead who promised he'd end the war easily.

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

MikeJF posted:

White Chain already held one election and they elected a spineless political shithead who promised he'd end the war easily.

[Solomon David with a big fake moustache gives a big thumbs up in front of the GWB "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" banner]

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

MikeJF posted:

This is my guess too. It would be too easy if the actual leader is Princess or Nyaeve, since then they'd probably be ok with letting WC go with Allison on some adventure or other.

Also yes she definitely enjoyed it, a teeny bit.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Team Nyave Stays Winning Forever

comedy option: Princess

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Nyave is Factorum, Princess is the congressional Whip

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

Pierced through the heart
but never killed

It's Ruin, isn't it.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
If the republic has elections, then we have to think about who can easily win the most votes...

It's our pal Gog-Agog!

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

RocketMermaid posted:

[Solomon David with a big fake moustache gives a big thumbs up in front of the GWB "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" banner]

I like the cut of Nomolos' jib!

Joke Miriam
Nov 17, 2019

Hrotomos imo

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
It's either Nyave or the fact that its a republic means A loving Problem was voted in, one we either know or don't

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Factorum Lucky Felicia

GhastlyBizness
Sep 10, 2016

seashells by the sea shorpheus

M_Gargantua posted:

Nyave is Factorum, Princess is the congressional Whip

Knowing what we do about the empire’s previous administration, having a whip who will outright piledriver recalcitrant members of parliament might actually make for a comfortable transition

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Job Trundhilt ate the worm

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007

Bilirubin posted:

Factorum Lucky Felicia Cat Master

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Farg posted:

It's either Nyave or the fact that its a republic means A loving Problem was voted in, one we either know or don't

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021
Factotum/Pal Gog-Agog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
hey there was a hog in this update. how many onscreen hogs have we actually had anyways