Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Oh poo poo turn the fryer off when you're done or else the oil will cook too much and can't be used again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
chopped : byob edition

and your basket contains...

I Was The Fury

Luvcow posted:

Weed butter, ice cubes, blueberries, cat hair

treasure bear

Luvcow posted:

we should do this again

3D Megadoodoo

alnilam posted:

Sounds like the makings of a Pittsburgh sando

In short fry the egg and put it + everything else on the bread as a sandwich. Yes even the fries. This is the traditional food of Pixburgh.

Since I don't think I own a blender or a deep fryer I guess this is it.

Piso Mojado

good news i thought i would share with yall. just finalized everything with HR, I'm officially moving to cali at the end of the month doing my dream job (bioinformatics)! :woop:

now time to have a panic attack...

Piso Mojado

and in other news, I just swallowed a lady bug on accident. not sure what's going to happen next, but I'm worried I might puke

treasure bear

Piso Mojado posted:

good news i thought i would share with yall. just finalized everything with HR, I'm officially moving to cali at the end of the month doing my dream job (bioinformatics)! :woop:

congrats piso!!

FluffieDuckie

I'm sorry but Cali frowns on ladybug murder

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

bean mom

saw my pain doctor today and he said that if i chose to pursue medical weed I may. :neckbeard:

Also Ladybug facts: Their main defense against predators is their awful, awful taste. They secrete a compound that makes them taste so horrific no one wants to eat them, as piso learns.

They're also awesome as a non-chemical pesticide as they murder aphids like whoa. Aphids are jerks that eat the leaves off plants.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

symbolic

Piso Mojado posted:

and in other news, I just swallowed a lady bug on accident. not sure what's going to happen next, but I'm worried I might puke
or you might gain superpowers!

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Zyla posted:

saw my pain doctor today and he said that if i chose to pursue medical weed I may. :neckbeard:

Also Ladybug facts: Their main defense against predators is their awful, awful taste. They secrete a compound that makes them taste so horrific no one wants to eat them, as piso learns.

They're also awesome as a non-chemical pesticide as they murder aphids like whoa. Aphids are jerks that eat the leaves off plants.

https://www.amazon.com/1500-Live-Ladybugs-Guaranteed-Delivery/dp/B00533KOIC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464819955&sr=8-1&keywords=ladybugs

I enjoy threatening to buy this for people

bean mom

my family runs a flower farm and we bought a fuckton of them when we still operated it.

Our garage and greenhouses are groundzero for ladybug mating season, our house's celings are often covered with them from importing them 15 years ago.

----------------

alnilam

Zyla posted:

This is why you plant all the marigolds near your veggies

alnilam

Congrats piso, I'm in your future city right now and it's 60 and rainy what the gently caress

alnilam

The city's in mourning that you're coming here :twisted:

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Piso Mojado posted:

congrats!

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

The city's in mourning that you're coming here :twisted:

it better, things are going to change once ol piso takes over. :clint:

I Was The Fury

Piso Mojado posted:

I am very proud of you :cheers:

bean mom

Piso Mojado posted:

i'm making a note here

it says HUGE SUCCESS

----------------

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
congrats on ik, Splatmaster :toot:

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

goongrats splatmaster

hi how are you ♥

alnilam

I'm sorry splatmaster :sympathy:

alnilam

when it's all over don't forget we have a support group

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Thank you!

alnilam posted:

:grin:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

alnilam posted:

when it's all over don't forget we have a support group

yeah it's a bottle of whisky and a pillow soaked in your own tears

have fun!

bean mom

alnilam posted:

----------------

City of Glompton

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

yeah it's a bottle of whisky and a pillow soaked in your own tears

have fun!

treasure bear

consplatulations

FilthIncarnate

Weird owl has life all figured out

:)

Another BYOB success story.

Piso Mojado

HighwireAct posted:

congrats on ik, Splatmaster :toot:

splat, just gave you access to the tier list (check your pms). also gave you the info about the "special" ik thing that simple posters (we call the normo's) don't know, or need to know about. congrats.

FluffieDuckie

:rolleyes:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

bean mom

im still reeling from asking a doctor and him saying that he thought that marijuana might be good for me and that he thinks it would be a good idea to use it

I am the squarest yobber

----------------

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Zyla posted:

im still reeling from asking a doctor and him saying that he thought that marijuana might be good for me and that he thinks it would be a good idea to use it

I am the squarest yobber

hey, you're a ghostin' pal! when did that happen?

hi how are you ♥

bean mom

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

hey, you're a ghostin' pal! when did that happen?

When I bought the kitty avatar I took up the mantle, spooky bro :respek:

----------------

Robot Made of Meat

Piso Mojado posted:

Woohoo! Grats, my friend!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Piso Mojado posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUxwi71LKQA

Yay, congratulations! I'm super happy for anyone who gets to do what they love for a living :h:

And goongratulations to Splatmaster for getting corrupt with UNLIMITED power
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_DqV1xdf-Y

Zyla posted:

SO MANY GOOD NEWS. Grats Zyla, here's hoping you can find a way to live without pain! That's something everyone should get, methinks.

shinmai fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Jun 2, 2016

bean mom

now ill really fit in here :420:

----------------

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Absurd Alhazred posted:

At some point they moved that feature to www.thebadguyswin.com, so be sure to check that one out, too.

Thanks a million for this, I loved WTF D&D and had no idea about this. So awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

i dream of there one day being an ik announcement thread that people can post in without leading to stupid catchphrases or drama