Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

MrBadidea posted:

no but i know where the self destruct button is and i am this far away from just doing it to get this poo poo over with

Also, just in case the keepstar comment went above your head (if you do not know what citadels are), stations & POS no longer exists. They've been replaced by citadels, the biggest of which is called a Keepstar. You can now dock spacecoffins in keepstars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

froody guy posted:

You lucky space coffineer, there's a NPC nullsec region called Venal at cyno distance from there. Max 2 cyno distance so HTFU and GTFO.

edited: for boldness

Are you with BL or something

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Are you with BL or something

Are you high or something else?

MrBadidea
Apr 1, 2009

Dalael posted:

Also, just in case the keepstar comment went above your head (if you do not know what citadels are), stations & POS no longer exists. They've been replaced by citadels, the biggest of which is called a Keepstar. You can now dock spacecoffins in keepstars

Yeah, I've been trying to catch up on a bunch of the poo poo I've missed in the intervening years, and the fact I can possibly get out of this thing without having to throw some random alt specifically trained to be able to park it somewhere is what has given me the push to actively try and make it happen this time. Which then raises the problem of what the gently caress do I do once I get this out of Branch; my gently caress awful posting history very probably disqualifies me from True Goondom, and anybody I once knew who played has long since quit, leaving me with this gently caress awful uphill battle to figure out where to go.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Just apply. Dalael is in and he's a loving god awful pubbie j4g poster.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

froody guy posted:

Quoting because personal campaign for converting all EVE players to ultrawide is my mission! Seriously, once you get one... you'll get two!

don't get two

but one ultrawide owns and beats having two monitors by a lot

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

CainFortea posted:

:hmmyes:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

froody guy posted:

Are you high or something else?

No just an idiot dont mind me :downs:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

1 portrait monitor + 1 ultrawide monitor is the best monitor setup.

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

That is not incorrect. I had that setup when I purchased my first UW screen and the amount of tools and stuff you can stack on the portait monitor is gargantuan (holy creepin jeeboos I used this word in my forum warrioring, life's complete) but then... poo poo hit the fan you know.... monkeys got UW too and... gotta feed em.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

I couldn't fit an ultrawide, but I do have 2 portrait monitors on each side of a 1440 27" monitor.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

froody guy posted:

Quoting because personal campaign for converting all EVE players to ultrawide is my mission! Seriously, once you get one... you'll get two!

are you a ham radio operator?

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

CainFortea posted:

Thinking emoji

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

CainFortea posted:

I couldn't fit an ultrawide, but I do have 2 portrait monitors on each side of a 1440 27" monitor.

Then you can fit an UW too! :haw:

and get that feeling like

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hey someone has to set a low bar for you all

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

Hexel posted:

are you a ham radio operator?

Worse, I play EVE.

edit: that thing on the right is my pc, fyi :colbert:

froody guy fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Dec 19, 2018

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

Dalael posted:

I promise I'll be back to best poasting now. It's that BIG HEADLINE dude's fault, he triggered me talking about :pcgaming:

MrBadidea
Apr 1, 2009

CainFortea posted:

Applied, I guess we'll see :v:

I've always been hesitant to do it because I figured it'd come across as sleeve-tugging to help me move this dumb thing which was never my intention. I actually want to get back to using it at some point rather than it being an anchor around my effort to get anything else done, so I figured I'd only do it after I managed to sneak it out of wherever it was, I just never got that far.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

MrBadidea posted:

I've always been hesitant to do it because I figured it'd come across as sleeve-tugging to help me move this dumb thing which was never my intention. I actually want to get back to using it at some point rather than it being an anchor around my effort to get anything else done, so I figured I'd only do it after I managed to sneak it out of wherever it was, I just never got that far.

For you to have been in branch means you probably were associated with us in some way in the past

Make sure to read the wiki on how to apply btw

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

MrBadidea posted:

It's not really much of a burden anyway. Nyx is one of the premiere money making ships now, you will find it is quite useful.

MrBadidea
Apr 1, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

For you to have been in branch means you probably were associated with us in some way in the past

Make sure to read the wiki on how to apply btw

Yeah, I vaguely remember doing a bunch of stuff alongside goons in the past, but I was always just following around the friends I already had and whoever they were flying with.

The wiki was carefully perused before the send button was pressed. I hope :v:

e: The last thing I was doing was shooting SBUs with Razor. In 2013.

MrBadidea fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Dec 19, 2018

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tenderjerk posted:

its wild that autism is the glue that holds this together

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Dalael posted:

In the past, pubbies did that just fine.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nobody's said anything about how :ccp: broke their own API even for their own tools today ffs

(why would you delete a dns redirect without letting anyone know about it beforehand)

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Honestly that's so low on our radar for CCP loving up I don't think anyone even cared

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Ugh. I'm trying to offload a chimera in nisuwa, which is a bad place to sell a capital ship. SOmeone buy my poo poo!!! :mad:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

knock 100 mil off it'll sell

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

orange juche posted:

why would you-

:ccp:

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

vandalism posted:

Ugh. I'm trying to offload a chimera in nisuwa, which is a bad place to sell a capital ship. SOmeone buy my poo poo!!! :mad:

Sanzuo fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Dec 21, 2018

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

vandalism posted:

I've seen a lot of discount capital ships in the contract system of out of the way areas. I bet someone could make decent money just moving them around to more populated areas.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Rutibex posted:

I've seen a lot of discount capital ships in the contract system of out of the way areas. I bet someone could make decent money just moving them around to more populated areas.

your isk/hr would absolutely suck not counting fuel costs

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

your isk/hr would absolutely suck not counting fuel costs

Yeah true, but it's fun to get out into the galaxy for a while and stretch your legs. It can get boring cooped up in Delve all the time.

I'm kind of annoyed CCP is doing 12 days of log in bonuses. I'm out in the country visiting for the holidays and can't log in to claim anything :argh: I set up all of my blueprints for long term jobs and I set my skills up so I should be able to fly Erebus by the time I get back :twisted: I don't have enough isk to comfortably buy one off the contracts though, but maybe I can get one cheaper if I special order it to be built?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Flying a Erebus lol

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
Okay, what the gently caress did CCP do now? I was able to log in on Kayl, but then my "tokens" got all hosed up. It said to unpin the accounts and log them back in to re-verify, but nothing's happening after entering in the verification code.

ZekeNY
Jun 13, 2013

Probably AFK

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Okay, what the gently caress did CCP do now? I was able to log in on Kayl, but then my "tokens" got all hosed up. It said to unpin the accounts and log them back in to re-verify, but nothing's happening after entering in the verification code.

The login server takes a few hours off every now and then because :ccp:

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Okay, I submitted a request to rejoin this dead gay game after like 9 years away.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

10 titans and 4 supers of tri got nuked on an evac op because for some reason they thought caldari lowsec was a good idea lmao

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

just lol if you don't have keepstar chains going wherever you need to go

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011
In may they were on top of the world in their region alongside skill U
6 months and one UALX later this happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Idk what ualx has to do with it, but probably losing one of their main fcs to skillu who are now smashing them repeatedly maybe had something to do with it.

:shrug: