Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Docjowles posted:

Thinking about when Kliff had Kyler call plays and it worked lol

That’s happened a few times with Russell Wilson in Seattle. Technology error and so Russ called the plays and the drive ends in touchdowns.

Big lols when QBs call plays better than the OC’s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

He found out the backscanner X-rays do show your parts.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I have to get inspected for a bomb every time I go through that loving thing because I wear a leg brace. I finally got Global Entry / Pre-Check so no more of that bullshit though.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

not sure if big cat or small man

It's to scale.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Welcome to being trans?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

The 2024 offseason thread - Domestic terror and we worried about my ball sack

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Lol, PFT dug up a college story about Rashee Rice unloading a gun into another student's car over a girl.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Some men have the standard issue sidearm, some have the series 4 De-Atomizer, some have the noisy cricket.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Kalli posted:

Lol, PFT dug up a college story about Rashee Rice unloading a gun into another student's car over a girl.

yes but is there video of him doing it? the chiefs fans demand it

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Kalli posted:

what's the problem? this just shows passion and dedication

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Kalli posted:

Just such a weird story! It keeps getting more and more complex and more complicated.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

3 DONG HORSE posted:

what's the problem? this just shows passion and dedication

once he gets something in his hands he's not gonna let go of it no matter what, great football trait

maybe you shouldnt have installed a twelve inch steel dick with interlocking hammer and testicle magazines

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Play posted:

once he gets something in his hands he's not gonna let go of it no matter what, great football trait

maybe you shouldnt have installed a twelve inch steel dick with interlocking hammer and testicle magazines

Misunderstood when the guy at the store said you gotta cock it first.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Soul Glo posted:

It's just the two or three insane (derogatory) ones, I hope

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

quote:

Per multiple sources, multiple teams learned during the pre-draft process about an alleged incident involving Rice while he was at SMU. Rice believed former SMU basketball player Kendric Davis was seeing Rice's girlfriend. Rice and some of his friends, per the specific information gathered by at least one team, went to an SMU basketball game. Rice (or someone with him), per the specific information gathered by at least one team, fired multiple bullets into the empty car belonging to Kendric Davis.

Multiple sources expressed a belief that every team was aware of the incident before the draft, including the Chiefs. Kansas City drafted Rice in round two. He was the fifty-fifth overall selection.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Kansas City has a type.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
lmfao at this SBnation rear end logo

Pats are using it btw https://twitter.com/patriots/status/1788936120761250185?t=JbFq2-tCnh1sJd3iPdCbaA

Somehow worse than the Bears' logo with misaligned poo poo

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
They"re beginning a new era of suck, might as well let their logo reflect that.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Mega64 posted:

Kansas City has a type.

yeah can't catch

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

kiimo posted:

yeah can't catch

Hopefully he can’t catch cases very well either

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I would be really paranoid about the bullets bouncing back at me.

Shows bravery and stick to it-iveness!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Hot Diggity! posted:

lmfao at this SBnation rear end logo

Old navy

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Soul Glo posted:

Video would change the context in my mind.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Man, it's so refreshing to see the Patriots reverting back to poo poo

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Play posted:

I'm picturing sleeping really steam punk for this

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
he is the best

https://x.com/avl_mike/status/1789006158767833538

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Whoever said Carolina Boomhauer loving nailed it lol. Dang ol panthers man I tell you whut

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

That man deserves to be in The Hall of Fame and I want to see his speech.

Oh, he is on the Tepper Panthers.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Docjowles posted:

Whoever said Carolina Boomhauer loving nailed it lol. Dang ol panthers man I tell you whut

100%.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

He's the best and he's gonna have to be the best to make up for the fact his qb is Bryce Young

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

https://www.si.com/nfl/peyton-manning-bill-belichick-manningcast-advice-eli-manning

quote:

Peyton Manning confirmed last weekend that former New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick will be teaming up with him and his brother Eli next season on Manningcast, ESPN's entertaining alternate Monday Night Football broadcast.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Belichick as a regular guest on the Manningcast should be great and/or hilarious. Eli gonna be alternating between Super Bowl XLII jokes for Bill and forehead jokes for Peyton for an entire quarter every week.

:getin:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

The backscatter machines suck. They used to give the person monitoring it a full naked view of your body. Since people obviously didn’t like a minimum wage TSA agent seeing them naked, they changed them so they just test against a standard config for male or female. If you have anything outside of the expected, it throws up an anomaly. Once that happens you have to get a pat down. It sucks to get molested by TSA.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Oh my god I am stoked.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

The backscatter machines suck. They used to give the person monitoring it a full naked view of your body. Since people obviously didn’t like a minimum wage TSA agent seeing them naked, they changed them so they just test against a standard config for male or female. If you have anything outside of the expected, it throws up an anomaly. Once that happens you have to get a pat down. It sucks to get molested by TSA.

Yep, gently caress the TSA

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

What's the term for this? Security bukkake?

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
All this Rashee Rice stuff makes me really thankful that Toney is not doing a ton of crimes because I can't imagine what he would get up to

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

people that have caldwell eyes and drop passes would do the most hosed up poo poo you can think of

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Cavauro posted:

people that have caldwell eyes and drop passes would do the most hosed up poo poo you can think of

I bet he'd tear the tag off of a mattress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Midnightghoul posted:

All this Rashee Rice stuff makes me really thankful that Toney is not doing a ton of crimes because I can't imagine what he would get up to

He did it on national TV when he was offsides on that Kelce TD and cost him a future spot in the HoF