Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

DOOMocrat posted:

as i try looking into that place where i dare not look i wish i'd find this kitty there, staring back at me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

ANAmal.net posted:

It's not anything goony, I just bought one of these and put it on the patio with a can of cat food in it every night before bed. Either my wife or I would sleep on the couch with the sliding glass door cracked so we could hear. Last night was her turn, and around 3:30 she heard the trap slam shut and saw our cat in it.

Tink woke me up the this morning my sleeping on my face and purring like a maniac. I think she missed us.

hip-hip

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
playing with video mode on new camera + filming cat :w00t:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdE3vtK-BHk&hd=1

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

nice what lens is that

edit: this is me trying to harass and film my cat at the same time using an old rear end tokina 35-135mm in full manual mode on a d5000. its not very easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csyCy4_H8vU&hd=1

Fayez Butts fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Apr 2, 2012

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
just the kit 18-55mm :unsmith:

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

ANAmal.net posted:

It's not anything goony, I just bought one of these and put it on the patio with a can of cat food in it every night before bed. Either my wife or I would sleep on the couch with the sliding glass door cracked so we could hear. Last night was her turn, and around 3:30 she heard the trap slam shut and saw our cat in it.

Tink woke me up the this morning my sleeping on my face and purring like a maniac. I think she missed us.

jfc cattes are stupid.

pette all walnut brained cattes.

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.

FISHMANPET posted:

jfc cattes are stupid.

pette all walnut brained cattes.

Why are they stupid? Those traps catch just about anything. I've caught a small bear in one of those. They just smell food and scope out the area for predators, if they dont see/hear any they eat the food.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

Neu posted:

Why are they stupid? Those traps catch just about anything. I've caught a small bear in one of those. They just smell food and scope out the area for predators, if they dont see/hear any they eat the food.

Mostly the whole running away and being scared to come back, and then going right back to being a catte thing.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Neu posted:

he ran away from his caretaker, then didn't really come back he just ate food then got caught. dumb rear end cat.

glad to hear the little idiot is back though

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.
You guys are forgetting one thing: if he comes back without a fight he's making it easy and admitting he made a mistake.

Cats never take blame.

clockwork automaton
May 2, 2007

You've probably never heard of them.

Fun Shoe
Another one of my friend's cats

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

wanna poke them paws

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tce384FuTkU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DqXG_wk4-s

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

just a butt posted:

direcattes

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I'm in los angeles visiting my mom for a couple days and my co-worker Mary Joy is going to my place a couple times a day to feed and pet Dex & Lulu. She's bringing her 3 year old son along and she's sent photos to me because now apparently he and Dexter are best buds and going outside playing. It's p. awesome.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

DOOMocrat posted:

God created Arrakis to train the faithful.

Deuterieux posted:

as i try looking into that place where i dare not look i wish i'd find this kitty there, staring back at me.

oh you fucker

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

the spice must flowwww

Goose Gilkie
Mar 30, 2012

• TEH PEEPZ
  • aaag sunflower seeds

lord funk posted:

the nippe must flowwww

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
american loafing :patriot:

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
somebody post a pic of a cat high on nip in a hotel room and then imagine i made the joke "fear and loafing in las vegas" tia

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Dumbledore 64 posted:

somebody post a pic of a cat high on nip in a hotel room and then imagine i made the joke "fear and loafing in las vegas" tia

quadpus
May 15, 2004

aaag sheets
apparently this is what goes on while i'm at work

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom

Dumbledore 64 posted:

Fur & Loafing

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

elena...

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Tokin Ring
Jun 12, 2011

:dong:Teh boners:dong:

Dumbledore 64 posted:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

A FUCKTON OF WEED posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DiabloStarCraft
Oct 12, 2006

What is there in this world that makes living worthwhile?"

CATS. CATS ARE NICE
🐱🐱🐱💀🐱🐱🐱

YOSPOS cattes

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

DiabloStarCraft posted:

YOSPOS cattes

the sharp pins on the backside of that pci card are gonna hurt his little paws :ohdear:

Tokin Ring
Jun 12, 2011

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

A FUCKTON OF WEED posted:

ackk pbbhhtt eh

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow

z0ratio fartboner posted:

Yeah I just see things like that and think about how olive likes to dig her claws into me when getting pets and imagine that happening

Tokin Ring
Jun 12, 2011

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

z0ratio fartboner posted:

Space Skeleton
Sep 28, 2004

Tunnelman posted:

Yeah I just see things like that and think about how olive likes to dig her claws into me when getting pets and imagine that happening

domesticated or befriended large cats are surprisingly good about that I hear

they know they could gently caress you up so they don't

DiabloStarCraft
Oct 12, 2006

What is there in this world that makes living worthwhile?"

CATS. CATS ARE NICE
🐱🐱🐱💀🐱🐱🐱

Tunnelman posted:

my cat likes to randomly maul me when I'm stroking her she'll be all purr purrr purrrr MAUL *scampers out of the room*

Space Skeleton
Sep 28, 2004

oh and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nZP9kaLFf4

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Hoke status: chilling

Hey buddy

pette that catte

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

dee eight posted:

ackk pbbhhtt eh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer
She seems less than thrilled with Funhilde's tie.

I still have this weird thing where I'm thrilled that I have Tink back, but I feel like I'm gonna wake up and she'll be gone, you know?

She's wearing the tie and purring and oh my god I love this catte. Sorry, I'll get tong pics later.