Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Young Orc

this is worse than that Hillary announcing tweet

Trillhouse posted:

how sick would it be if this were true?

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

real raw news: news that goes hard

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/RealRawNews1/status/1650859808323522560?cxt=HHwWgMC-kfiPhOktAAAA

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Yeah that whole website is some deep-fried crazy boomer fanfiction about how the military is totally executing all the Deep State folks.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

they're right

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Barack Hussein Obama is a well documented NERRRRRRRRRRRD, after all. Our first (and hopefully only) president with an opinion about The Foundation books.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Blarghalt posted:

Yeah that whole website is some deep-fried crazy boomer fanfiction about how the military is totally executing all the Deep State folks.

not sure why that guy is complaining about verification, they have the blue check right there

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Uh. let me be clear uh. mind melds are uh. our. ceremonial ritual. uh captain uh. Kirk. violated our uh beliefs

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Blarghalt posted:

no you fool this is the comedy elon musk was talking about

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/vidsthatgohard/status/1652483907387027456

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Rynn posted:

They did a blind test of different cables along with monster cables with “audiophiles” and the participants rated the loving metal coat hanger as the highest quality so LOL if you buy monster cables

cables make a lot of difference, which is why their precious boxes all have $1/foot made-in-china cables internally

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Oddly enough Tuvix became a body double/replacement for Lori Lightfoot (before her execution at Gitmo).

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
the realrawnews website is a trip

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

lmao

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
good website lol

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020
The comment section is very interesting.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

lmao this loving movie sucks god drat

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i simply would not have put a weird kid in a loincloth in it

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

i am harry posted:

lmao this loving movie sucks god drat

I think it was incredibly brave of Cameron to spend a decade and a few hundo million dollars to make a picture about the importance of family. You really do need the biggest special effects and poo poo to accurately portray how moms love their children and how they hiss when someone threatens them.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

why does noone ever give the kid pants?

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

The way of water was awesome, don't be a hater.

FizFashizzle posted:

why does noone ever give the kid pants?

This however is an incredibly valid question

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Looking into this.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Concerning.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Just a Moron posted:

The way of water was awesome, don't be a hater.

username combo multiplier

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

avatar's such a weird franchise. when the first one came out, it was a massive hit and everyone wanted to see it. but afterwards, it completely fell off the face of the earth. the movie came out in 2009, and i'm not exaggerating when i say you could count the number of times the movie came up in conversations since on one hand. i've never met anyone who has any positive memories of that movie. and hell, i'm not even saying it's a BAD movie. just that it seems like it's an extremely forgettable one. same thing seems to have happened with the sequel, from what i can tell.

anyone else have the same experience?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 22 minutes!
Cameron is a dumb guy who got lucky by being very into early steadicam use. He hired the guys who shot the infamous b cult movie "the stuff" and gave him enough money to be one of the best cinematographers ever, but Cameron himself is a dumb, smelly, just stupid and bad smelling, guy

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

I can’t think about Avatar without thinking about this SNL skit

https://youtu.be/jVhlJNJopOQ

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Avatars run has finished, now showing:

https://twitter.com/vidsthatgohard/status/1652547535540719616

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

the milk machine posted:

Looking into this.

If u gaze into the abyss... :goatse:

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

lmao mods are awake

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

deleted :(

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mr Interweb posted:

avatar's such a weird franchise. when the first one came out, it was a massive hit and everyone wanted to see it. but afterwards, it completely fell off the face of the earth. the movie came out in 2009, and i'm not exaggerating when i say you could count the number of times the movie came up in conversations since on one hand. i've never met anyone who has any positive memories of that movie. and hell, i'm not even saying it's a BAD movie. just that it seems like it's an extremely forgettable one. same thing seems to have happened with the sequel, from what i can tell.

The 3d was amazing, the movie itself was nothing

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Mr Interweb posted:

its just a movie

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

Vim Fuego posted:

The 3d was amazing, the movie itself was nothing

Yea, watching this in Imax 3d was ~memorable~ as a visual treat... but not really a lot else.

Up there with Chronicles of Riddick as a 'spectacle' on the big screen.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

Cameron is a dumb guy who got lucky by being very into early steadicam use. He hired the guys who shot the infamous b cult movie "the stuff" and gave him enough money to be one of the best cinematographers ever, but Cameron himself is a dumb, smelly, just stupid and bad smelling, guy

I just can't get behind a guy who tried to drown Ed Harris.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i love that shitposting has become something journalists do

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Way of water was bad, I do like the whole thing of the evil empire just being us right now but with FTL and the environment fighting them

But the movie itself sucked, it'd be better if it was good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

The Sky People are back, better just run away instead of mounting a defense before they're entrenched